Best Chat alternative for Omegle to meet with big dick people(Arab or Black )

phoenix5564

Sexy Member
Media
Normally if i wanted to compare or stroke with someone, especially if I was looking for arab or black dick, I would go to omegle and se the chat section, but now that its gon I have no idea where to go to find people to stroke with, Sure i can use flingster or some other site like that but they are almost exclusively video chat( which i don't have a problem with) and they rarely have arab people. Does anyone know a good chat site to meet with big dick arab or black people to stroke with or just big dick people in general

Normally if i wanted to compare or stroke with someone, especially if I was looking for arab or black dick, I would go to omegle and se the chat section, but now that its gon I have no idea where to go to find people to stroke with, Sure i can use flingster or some other site like that but they are almost exclusively video chat( which i don't have a problem with) and they rarely have arab people. Does anyone know a good chat site to meet with big dick arab or black people to stroke with or just big dick people in general
Port Authority Bus Terminal.. Men's Room

Reactions: Prot3us