Best OF/JFF bottoms with great asses

musclefan420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Starting a thread to determine the best content creators who are either passionate bottoms who take dick very well or have great asses. In some cases, they have both but I know that is rare.

My list so far:
aaronkellar8
kingpeach93
quin95c
jayteegxxx
adastroxxx
tonibromoxxx
boyinathong
oscarmel2020
this_is_papito
trophymuscle
futurexpro
apolloarose

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think britishtwunk is a really good one now. Has done heaps of scenes with all the big dicked and rougher tops, and I haven't even gotten back to before the last 12 months of his vids he's done that many scenes which are almost all included, he just has PPV for 1 month. Also all his vids are shot with a proper looking camera and someone filming, a lot of others are just a top holding their phone and putting it down somewhere which suck when it missed the angle you want to see (Top's butt from behind, pound whichever hole is near the end of the bed, naturally!) Warning if you haven't seen his stuff though, he is very verbal with his daddy talk. He almost always says things like 'Daddy, i love you!' 'I love love you sooooo much daddy' and "Oh daddy, im SO LUCKY" with his British accent. i think the tops go nutes over the though, he's saying that while they're literally smashing his hole even harder and some other things to 'teach him a lesson' and he keeps saying daddy I love you stuff even more :joy:

I usually only care about the tops but realised the bottom-only creators have heaps of awesome stuff because they share similar taste in tops as I do. Also deepthroatboyPT is a sweet guy, mostly does oral only (obvious name) and the guys with the biggest ones are who he collabs most with. Probably doesn't meet your ass criteria since it's more about his mouth supporting deepthroat of what I guess are up to 9" actual inches which are some of the biggest cocks in existence. But both these bottoms engage personally in chat and on twitter so I like supporting them because they're so down to earth and kinda talk to me like my real life gay friends would. I never get that vibe much from the tops i sub to, which is fine those alphas shouldn't waste their time on peasants like me :joy:

Do any of yours above seem similar to the ones I mentioned where they usually pair up with bigger, rougher tops? Not into twinkfest stuff or softcore...or BDSM pure fetish leather stuff. If its my idea scene, it'd be good looking twink being ravaged by a bunch of euro or latino buff and maybe hairy guys with big swingin danglers taking turns on him :joy: rough is good to like the above dont mind slaps and 'holding of the neck' (dont want to get in trouble for saying the proper term).