Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
**Disclaimer:** This story is completely fictional. All characters are over the age of 18. This story contains adult content and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

*Synopsis*
---
Fresh out of high school, Cole was looking to figure out what he wanted to do with his life. He knew it was time to decide since his father made it clear that he needed to make it on his own. Cole's time living easy at home was coming to an end, and with little work experience, Cole knew he would need to start at the bottom and work his way up.

Cole had always been challenged when it came to education. With his ADHD diagnosis at the age of 8, Cole struggled to retain information long enough for it to matter, let alone sit in class and focus for hours on things he wasn't interested in. Cole's main focus when it came to school was athletics.

Yes, Cole is already aware he is gay, and no, he will not have a closeted girlfriend. He's past that part of his life. Thankfully, Cole is 19 and fully prepared to explore the not-so-fabulous world of gay dating, as he quickly found out after downloading the app that shall not be named. And even with a hot body and cute symmetrical face, Cole was not immune to the dysfunction of the "community".

Anyway, back to the story of Cole. A young, hot, and often horny 19-year-old stuck in a situation moving through life in a fog like the rest of us, fighting to stay afloat in this brutal world.

---

Chapter 1:

Cole woke up knowing his time was short in the only home he had ever known. Cole was brought home from the hospital to the house he's lived in for 19 years. His father gave him 6 months following his high school graduation to figure out his path before his welcome is worn out.

Cole's mother is not as happy with this decision as Cole is the oldest of her 2 sons; her younger son, Cooper, is also recently 18 and is 2 months into his senior year. Cole is working full time as a server at the retirement community in town, trying to save up money while looking for a big boy job. Unfortunately, after researching with no real success, Cole can't figure out what he wants to do. The options with his high school diploma are trade school, electrical or plumbing, construction, manufacturing, commercial fishing, hospitality, or stripping.

Stripping wouldn't be a problem for Cole. He is fine with being nude. Nudity was not ever something the men in Cole's family were ever really shy about. They stay respectful when their mom is home, but since she works evenings through the nights as a nurse, Cole, Cooper, and even their dad, Charley, walk, eat, watch TV, and do their normal nighttime routine naked. The rule is typically mind your business and wear underwear when mom is around. Now this isn't confirmed, but part of the reason Charley wants his boys out is because he's tired of the swinging dicks around all the time, but he won't ban it because he himself loves being naked and it's a dominance thing in his mind since his is the biggest in the house. Cole and Cooper are close in length but still don't quite compare to the girth and length of Charley.

If we're talking about build, Charley is about 5'10" with a more bulky build around 230 pounds, swinging low at around 7.5 inches, but definitely the thickest man of the house in the torso and between his legs by far. Cole is about 6 feet even with a strong athletic build, abs, a great V line, nice ass, and a solid 6.8 inches, above average and definitely not disappointing to look at. Cooper is the youngest of the men in the house but he's the tallest at 18, standing at 6'3", with an athletic but more slender build, hanging down to 7.2 inches with more girth than his older brother as well. They've never talked about it, but Cole is aware and slightly aggravated by his brother's enhanced features, especially when he has to hear his "girl of the month" through the thin wall that separates the boys' rooms. Charley is well aware it's going on but ignores it, making sure to tell Cooper that no guests are allowed over for extracurricular activities when their mom is home. Cole, on the other hand, does not have people over, worried the reaction won't be the same when it's another man making those noises... or Cole making the noises because of another man. His parents know and accept Cole for who he is, and he's sure his parents would be fine if a man came over. Cooper has brought dudes home too but is less shy about his bisexuality as Cole is about being completely reserved for men. Both are attractive, athletic, masculine men with a high sex drive and the constant urge to jerk off. Multiple ejaculations a day are a common occurrence between the brothers.

"Cooper, Cole, wake up, you both need to be out of the house in an hour," Susan, their mom, yelled, knowing both boys were awake after yelling it 3 times prior. "I'm leaving for a double shift. Cole, take your brother to school." The front door closed, leaving the two brothers home alone to start the day since their dad is out at 6 a.m. Cole let out a sigh, knowing it was his Friday and he was ready for a day off. Cole walked to the bathroom, scratching his balls before wiping the sleep out of his eyes. Cole walked past Cooper's door and into the bathroom, where his brother was jerking off in the shower to a high volume video in a clear glass shower, which his brother must have just gotten into shortly before because the glass had not yet fogged up, leaving a full visual for Cole to witness. "Hurry up and make sure it ends up down the drain. I need to shower next," Cole said before starting his pre-shower morning routine of shaving, face wash, teeth brushing, then shower, and finally his hair. Done in this order opposite to Cooper, who does the same in reverse. Cooper cums, washes, and gets out at the perfect time since Cole is ready to shower. This is done with years of practice the brothers have from sharing a bathroom. Cole gets in and turns on the water almost immediately, stepping in his brother's pile he didn't even attempt to wash down the drain. Cole let out an angry frustrated grunt before throwing a half-full conditioner bottle at Cooper, hitting him in the hip causing him to yell out. "You're fucking disgusting, Coop!" Cole yelled out, "Sorry," Cooper said sarcastically with a smirk. Cole ended up still jerking off as well, finishing into his brother's loofa with a smile. He said, "Coop, you need to buy a new loofa today," throwing the cum-soaked one at his brother's feet before he started cleaning himself off. "You too. I did the same thing to yours a week ago," Cooper said laughing, causing Cole to pause before throwing it at his brother, hitting him dead in the side of the face. "Asshole," they both said in sync. Cole finished and dried off before hanging his towel up for him to air dry. He did his finish up, and both ate, got dressed, and headed out the door.

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
**Disclaimer:** This story is completely fictional. All characters are over the age of 18. This story contains adult content and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

---
Chapter 2:

The commute was short since the school and his work were both close to home. Cooper realized his Friday would be a good one, given the staff that day consisted of Ali, his work friend; Josh, who kept to himself and did the job; Arthur, the manager who could care less; and Ares, the eye candy everyone knew Cole loved to watch, also Cole's friend and personal trainer. He was 21, 6'3, with olive skin and green hazel eyes, a perfect smile, built like a statue of a literal Greek god. In a perfect world, he would be gay or even bisexual, but after deep Instagram stalking his girlfriend of a year on top of his rumored playboy past, he was off the market for Cole but still great to look at.

His girlfriend, Lydia, a blonde stereotypical Southern belle with blonde hair and blue eyes, prim and proper, not a hair out of place, attended church every Sunday and also worked at Shady Lane Retirement Community, helping with physical therapy and rehabilitation. Yes, the competition is fierce out here. Ares and Cole would hit the gym at the same time after work, and Cole would try to time the locker room without making it obvious in order to see a glimpse of Ares shirtless. So the shift was a good one, to say the least, flying from breakfast to dinner service, ending promptly at 7 p.m., not too long after the sun. They cleaned up, and after a good day of fun, it was time for Cole's favorite part of the day: walking to the car with Ares, talking about the gym and their workout, where Cole leaves Ares saying how he might run into him, knowing full well he plans on it.

Now when I say "jerking off multiple times a day," Ares at the gym is the reason. And this day led to not only potential career opportunities for Cole but also Cole's dreams coming true. Cole and Ares worked out together, Ares practicing his personal training on Cole, which was to Ares' benefit as Cole later found out Ares was offered a trainer/wellness coordinator position on a European river cruise line his uncle works for as a hotel manager. The focus is wellness and recovery, which worked out perfectly since fitness and travel are his passion. It didn't sink in for a bit, but Cole realized it meant Ares would be leaving. Not only was Ares good to look at, but he was also a good friend and a genuinely good person. Little did he know his friend had a plan. Ares finished the rep they were working on and sat up. "Cole, I know it might be crazy, but I explained your situation with your dad, and you having to move out to my uncle, and I asked if there would be a possible position open for you if you're interested." Ares looked at Cole with hesitation, only to see Cole's face lit up with excitement. Cole, without hesitation, said, "Fuck ya, I'm interested," still smiling ear to ear. "You don't even know for how long," Ares said. Cole looked at him as if he were crazy. "I don't care, I'll get to travel the world." Cole wanted to hug him and more but tried to stay calm. "They're six-month contracts that can be extended at in May through the summer," he said. "Fuck ya, what's the position?" Cole asked. "Concierge," Ares said. "Come meet my uncle tomorrow at dinner and seal the deal. Show him how awesome you are, but I'm pretty sure it's yours after all I told him," Ares said. Cole fully blushed at the thought of Ares not only thinking about him but also gushing about him to his uncle, going to bat for him. Cole knew he had to make a good impression before and during working on the ship.

They finished the workout and headed to the locker room. They continued talking about the job and how excited they were for it. Ares told Cole the stories his Uncle told him and all the places the cruise goes. Ares grabbed a towel on his way in, and Cole didn't even realize he was so focused on Ares talking behind him. They got to the lockers and started to change, but Ares didn't get dressed; he left his boxers on. "Are you not gonna get dressed?" Cole said. "No, I have to go straight to Lydia's house and tell her the news and hope she takes it well," Ares said with a grimace on his face. "Fine, I'll take one too so we can keep talking," Cole said, following Ares. They got to the showers and picked showers next to each other while they talked. Each was a different private shower. Cole was so excited about not only the opportunity but also the thought of Ares butt-ass naked in the shower next to him, he was hard as a rock before he could even close the door. They showered and talked for about 10 minutes before they were done. "Oh shit, I forgot my towel." Cole was still extremely hard and wouldn't normally care and would be fine walking around naked; however, his boner was still very much a thing and not going down until he took care of it.

Cole got home and was the only one home at 9:30 at night which meant his parents went out and his brother was partying, hooking up or both. Cole took this as his opportunity. He definitely needed to let it out since his balls were now so blue his stomach physically hurt. He was headed to his room when he realized he had the house to himself he could jerk off anywhere he wanted. He though about the location the back yard, the living room, on the roof that one sounded fun but dangerous. Why not try them all. If he timed it correctly he should have about another 2 hours since his parents normally like going dancing on Thursday nights till 11:30 and are very punctual. Cole got naked and headed to the side of the house where he can get up to the roof, he could feel the wind between his cheeks and he loved it. He was still so horny from the gym hes lucky he didnt bust in the car from his shorts rubbing against his cock. He climbed up occasionally hitting his cock against the cold stone on the side of the house. His hole definitely exposed with each leg lift puckering at the thought of Ares massive cock. He climbed up and positioned himself eager to start. He spit on it and began going to town looking at the stars. The cool November breeze on his body chills running down his legs. He decided not to cum but to edge for as long as possible. He kept going occasionally stopping to look at the stars holding still if any cars drove by the still pretty busy street. He imagines all the things he would want Ares to do to him lifting his legs rubbing his hole imagining ares thick long cock pressed up against it begging to get in. He imagines Ares weight pressed up on his body them making out while their cocks rub against each other. Humping the air and his hand the sloshing noise of his wet hand mixed with the cool wind is all he can hear. Ares feels himself getting close finally deciding to let it go moaning at the pleasure. He begins to release when he hears "you know mom and dad are home" its cooper. Its too late Cole still shoots a massive load he's unknowingly been edging for over an hour. The first shot over his head and in his blonde curly hair, the next few directly shoot hitting him in the face covering his face and chest in thick ropes of cum down his stomach. Completely covering his font side as he empties his balls. The pleasure sensation down hims arms, behind his head and down his legs and body. His body continues to shake as he comes down from the best high he's probably ever felt. "What the fuck" cooper exclaimed. "How is that even possible" hes in shock as cole struggles to keep one of his eyes open the other covered in cum. "Can you help me"? Cole asks cooper. "Nah you're on your own i wanna see how this plays out" he climbs down and cole scoops the load out of his eye attempting to throw it to the side he looses his balance and rolls off the back side of the single story house into the shrubs and grass in the back hard hard with a loud thud and scream of pain as the motion sensor lights turning on shining a bright light on Coles unholy deeds. His parents rush out back to see cole completely naked quickly realizing a foreign substance in his hair and covering his front side.

"honey what happened" his mom yelled in a worried tone walking towards him. "Susan why don't you go inside and let me and Cooper get Cole situated and cleaned up. Charlie said "I cant leave him i need to" Charlie cut her off "susan hes naked please go inside ill get him cleaned up and you can take a look at him. "Fine" she mumbled "not like i havent seen my own son naked before" she mumbled under her breath before walking in closing the door. "Cooper get your ass over here i know your hiding around the corner" Cooper came out and Charlie continued to yell expletive's at the two going while Cole lies in the bushes in pain. Charley goes in a 5 minute rant a out irresponsibility and foolishness this was he knew what his son was doing and what he was covered in, shocked at the volume of seamen himself. Once he finally was out of breath he walked in the house telling cooper to get his brother to the shower wash him down get him dressed and in the car for the hospital in 15 minutes. Both said yes sir and watched him walk in the house. "Why'd you do that now were both in deep shit" cooper said. "I told you to get me a towel" cole replied. "Why were you even up there cooper said walking towards Cole. "I was home alone and lost track of time" Cole said holding out his hand for his brother to take. "I think i broke my wrist my right hand" i write with this hand" Cole whined. "Well good thing you got masterbating out of your system for the a few hours" cooper laugher helping his brother up trying not to touch his now melted load dripping. Cooper took off his shirt and gave it to his brother to wipe himself down so he wouldnt drip in the house before taking him straight to the bathroom supporting his brother who's leg was hurt too. "Dude you fucking stink like cum" Cooper tried to hold his breath. He turned on the shower and held his brother up using his soiled loofa from the morning. Washing his brother down getting everything making sure there was nothing left to avoid any further reprimanding from charley. He got Cole dressed without boxers and got him in the car. "Cole take your brother to the ER heres his insurance card" he threw the card at cooper and sent them off.

They got to the ER and after a few hours of tests and X rays they were sent home with a sprained ankle, broken wrist bruised ribs and a mild concussion. Cole was given some pain management medication basically strong ibuprofen and sent home. They were home by 6am and Cole was now in a cast and on crutches, remembering he'll need to somehow explain this to Ares uncle that night at dinner.

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Disclaimer:** This story is completely fictional. All characters are over the age of 18. This story contains adult content and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

Chapter 3: The day started late since Cole didn't manage to fall asleep until around noon and woke up around 5. Cole was in pain but knew he would get no sympathy from his dad or brother. Cole managed to hobble into the kitchen with his crutches and bad wrist to find his mom home, which was unusual. He's glad he had clothes on since he would normally be naked but chose to wear clothes to avoid any comments from his father. Cole met both of his parents in the kitchen, his Mom cooking a Thanksgiving feast and his father drinking beer, watching baseball reruns, still yelling at the TV, knowing the outcome is a win for his team.

"Well, look who's up, it's the midnight masturbator..." Charley paused, looking to keep his wife ignorant of the true origins of her son's fall from the roof. "How did you sleep? Aww, poor thing," she rushed to his side to comfort her son, who looked mangled and broken. "I'm making a big meal for you; I bet you're starving," she said. "Yeah, he burned a ton of calories last night," Cooper walked into the room shirtless with just pajama pants on, the entire outline of his cock showing, his circumcised tip fully visible through the thin fabric, still a little hard. "Cooper," his dad scolded him with a pissed-off look. Cooper leaned up against the island in front of Cole. "Mom, I'm actually going to Ares' uncle's house for dinner; he has a job opportunity for me, and I want to take it," feeling bad given all the work his mom put into it. "Is Ares the guy you were talking to on the roof? I heard you say his name," Cole said; his mom looked at Cole and said, "Aww, well, I hope he's not worried if he heard you fall off the roof," Susan said blissfully unaware of the true dirty reason Cole was on the roof. She walked out of the room, and Cole smacked his brother in the nuts, making contact with both testicles easily through the thin fabric of his shorts. Cole could feel all of his brother's on the back of his hand so you know it was a solid hit. Cooper slowly sat on the ground holding his cock and balls in his hand. Cole smiled, and his dad scoffed at his sons unimpressed. "I need to start getting ready to go," Cole said, standing up, helping his brother off the floor. "You need a plastic bag; let me grab you one," Susan said, handing Cole a plastic bag for him to cover his cast. "Cooper, help your brother, please," she looked at Cooper, who was still recovering, standing behind Cole. "Fine, but I'm not giving him a happy ending; he had enough of that last night; that'll cost him extra," Cole reached back, grabbing his brother's junk before squeezing it, causing Cooper to squeal; luckily, she was ignorant of the methods of cheap massage parlors. Cole still in control, squeezing, warning his brother to choose his words carefully. "Go," Charley said, telling his sons to be gone quickly with a look his sons know well. Cole released his brother, and they walked out, Cole relying on his crutches.

Cooper turned the water on and made sure it was good while Cole stripped down, put the plastic bag over his cast. Cooper helped his brother into the shower and made sure he was stable before starting the washing process. Unfortunately for Cooper, Cole needed his left hand to stand and hold himself up, and he couldn't sit given the size of the standing shower, so Cooper was forced to clean his brother, which meant he also had to step into the small shower with Cole. Standing basically tip to tip, and neither brother was built short or slender, Cooper started the process knowing this would be his life until his brother's leg was strong enough to stand on. Cooper was thorough enough, getting the important parts: body, back, ass, and cock. Now typically, this wouldn't be a turn-on for Cole, but something touching your junk thoroughly caused a bit of blood to flow while his brother washed between his balls and leg, causing Cole to grow... quickly. Cole tried to warn Cooper, but his brother noticed with an irritated "what the fuck," pausing as Cole was now fully erect. "I'm sorry, it's not my fault; you would do the same if it were me touching you," Cooper refused to admit it, rolling his eyes while knowing Cole was definitely right, continuing to wash. "Can you move back a bit, please; it's cold," Cooper slid his brother back slowly so he could quickly get a bit of warm water, causing Cole to lose balance; his feet slid down, taking out Cooper's as well. Cole fell on his ass, and Cooper fell forward, causing him to land with his junk pressed up against Cole's face. "Get it off of me, fucking ow," he said, his ankle in pain as the brothers were pretzeled in Cooper's balls on Cole's chin and cock pressed up against his nose, close to his eye. Cooper takes a second to recognize what happened, giggling, "T-bag." Cole's legs were almost against his chest since the shower was so small. Cooper half-ass tried to reposition only getting more invasive with the positioning of his cock on Cole's face, his intentions were payback for having to wash him. "Is this your first shower in a week?" Cole said, his face disgusted by the smell of his brother's body odor between his legs. Cole barely even able to speak now. It had been a solid 45 seconds before Cooper managed to back up before he could stand Cole up. Cole repositioned, knocking his semi against Cooper's cock, Cole's now slightly longer given the blood flow. Cooler began to slide again, but Cooper caught him. By his extra sturdy hard cock and his shoulder, grabbing onto Cole's manhood tight. Before letting go, realizing what he was doing. "Can you stabilize yourself, please?" Cooper said annoyed. "I'm trying," Cole grabbed the side of the shower and propped himself up on his good leg. "I need you to do me a favor," Cole said hesitantly. "More than washing you?" Cooper rolled his eyes with sass. "I need you to hold me up while I jerk off," he whispered so no one else could hear. "Just hold hold my chest up; I'll do the rest." "Absolutely not," Cooper replied, "I'm going to see Ares, and I'm already hard; I need to let this out," he pleaded with his brother. "I'll make it up to you; I swear I'll take you to another baseball game, or you can have my car days," the brothers never give up their designated days with their shared car. "Fine, but be quick and point it away from me when you shoot, or it's an extra two weeks if you hit me," he was serious too. Cole closed his eyes and imagined he was in the shower with Ares and not his brother. He imagined water falling down Ares' beautiful olive-toned skin down his perfectly proportioned strong chest. Down his sculpted abs through his cum gutters and off of his long

thick tan cock. He imagined getting on his knees and ares telling him to suck it like a good boy, he imagined him taking's Ares tip in his mouth sucking the lre cum off and showing it to Ares on his tongue showing he's a good little submissive jock for his man. He could imagine the taste, the warmth, the texture of area fat cock hitting the back of his throat his warm precum coating his mouth while water falls around his face, excess from ares Sweaty body dripping onto him. He can feel himself getting close to his climax. Cole picks up the pace and his breathing gets shaky, his stroked shorter and shorter closer to his the head of his cock. His circumcised tip bright red. Without thinking about where it was going Cole let out another impressive load shooting an abundance of thick hot white ropes of cum from his balls hitting cooper dead in not a drop missing his body. Coles body shakes and cooper sits there silent in shock from what just happened. Cooper knew this was the type of tramatic incident that only him and his brother would ever know about and they would never speak of. Cole had a dozen shots On his stomach, cock and feet even a good size pile of jizz on his chest somehow. "Coop im so..." cooper cut his brother off and turned his back to Cole using his back to stabilize his brother against the wall while he cleaned himself off not wven caring that Coles cock was pressed up against his ass cheeks. "Coop im sorry i was in the moment". His tone was extremely apologetic. "We never talk about it again i get the car for a month and were good, deal?" He didn't look at his brother and began to wash himself. "Fine but i need a ride to Ares's house" Cooper turned the water off and assisted Cole with getting ready.

Cole picked out a decent outfit for his condition and made sure to wear tight underwear to avoid any complications around ares. He headed out the door keys in hand before pausing "cooper lets go" unless you want to let me use the car. "One second"

Cooper was obviously rushing down. Cooper was dressed like he had somewhere to go. "Where are you going?" Cole said handing over the keys, "Im going to hangout with isaac green" cooper said. "I didnt know yall were friend" isaac looked confused "isnt he the running back with the hot girlfriend on the dance team?" Cooper smirked and it was clear now to Cole his brothers true intentions. But isaacs was shocked "dude he's fucking hot" Cole said. Cooper was an attractive athlete but Isaac Green was on a different level of hot. Isaac green is 6'2 perfect physique, jock baseball and football ass, ash blonde hair and one of those faces that screams jock, he's literally modeling for an underwear brand. "I didn't know you bottomed coop" Cooper laughed "im not, jocks love being bossed aroind and told what to do and Isaac is a good little sub when i tell him to be i have him trained" Coles mouth dropped "how did you manage that" cooper laughed again, "time and skill" "time and...skill"

On the drive Cooper told cole all of the things Isaac does for him and to him before, during and after school, sometimes cooper will push it and pull away isaac from his girlfriend amd friends to suck his dick, usually in risky areas. Cooper had Isaac under the bleachers butt naked bent over begging for his cock, in the administration office, coaches office, in classrooms, on the field during the day, on the roof, and even out in public like the grocery store, hallway at the mall, in the car all of the above its been going on for around 3 months. Cole was shocked and even a little turned.

They pulled up to the house and Cooper helped his brother with his crutches. "You good to the door i have to pick up Isaac" he smirked. "Ya im fine ill make it." Isaac turned and slowly crutched to the door but before he could even get halfway up the walkway the door swung open. "Cole what did you do?" The tingle in Coles pants confirmed it was Ares

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 3: The day started late since Cole didn't manage to fall asleep until around noon and woke up around 5. Cole was in pain but knew he would get no sympathy from his dad or brother. Cole managed to hobble into the kitchen with his crutches and bad wrist to find his mom home, which was unusual. He's glad he had clothes on since he would normally be naked but chose to wear clothes to avoid any comments from his father. Cole met both of his parents in the kitchen, his Mom cooking a Thanksgiving feast and his father drinking beer, watching baseball reruns, still yelling at the TV, knowing the outcome is a win for his team.

"Well, look who's up, it's the midnight masturbator..." Charley paused, looking to keep his wife ignorant of the true origins of her son's fall from the roof. "How did you sleep? Aww, poor thing," she rushed to his side to comfort her son, who looked mangled and broken. "I'm making a big meal for you; I bet you're starving," she said. "Yeah, he burned a ton of calories last night," Cooper walked into the room shirtless with just pajama pants on, the entire outline of his cock showing, his circumcised tip fully visible through the thin fabric, still a little hard. "Cooper," his dad scolded him with a pissed-off look. Cooper leaned up against the island in front of Cole. "Mom, I'm actually going to Ares' uncle's house for dinner; he has a job opportunity for me, and I want to take it," feeling bad given all the work his mom put into it. "Is Ares the guy you were talking to on the roof? I heard you say his name," Cole said; his mom looked at Cole and said, "Aww, well, I hope he's not worried if he heard you fall off the roof," Susan said blissfully unaware of the true dirty reason Cole was on the roof. She walked out of the room, and Cole smacked his brother in the nuts, making contact with both testicles easily through the thin fabric of his shorts. Cole could feel all of his brother's on the back of his hand so you know it was a solid hit. Cooper slowly sat on the ground holding his cock and balls in his hand. Cole smiled, and his dad scoffed at his sons unimpressed. "I need to start getting ready to go," Cole said, standing up, helping his brother off the floor. "You need a plastic bag; let me grab you one," Susan said, handing Cole a plastic bag for him to cover his cast. "Cooper, help your brother, please," she looked at Cooper, who was still recovering, standing behind Cole. "Fine, but I'm not giving him a happy ending; he had enough of that last night; that'll cost him extra," Cole reached back, grabbing his brother's junk before squeezing it, causing Cooper to squeal; luckily, she was ignorant of the methods of cheap massage parlors. Cole still in control, squeezing, warning his brother to choose his words carefully. "Go," Charley said, telling his sons to be gone quickly with a look his sons know well. Cole released his brother, and they walked out, Cole relying on his crutches.

Cooper turned the water on and made sure it was good while Cole stripped down, put the plastic bag over his cast. Cooper helped his brother into the shower and made sure he was stable before starting the washing process. Unfortunately for Cooper, Cole needed his left hand to stand and hold himself up, and he couldn't sit given the size of the standing shower, so Cooper was forced to clean his brother, which meant he also had to step into the small shower with Cole. Standing basically tip to tip, and neither brother was built short or slender, Cooper started the process knowing this would be his life until his brother's leg was strong enough to stand on. Cooper was thorough enough, getting the important parts: body, back, ass, and cock. Now typically, this wouldn't be a turn-on for Cole, but something touching your junk thoroughly caused a bit of blood to flow while his brother washed between his balls and leg, causing Cole to grow... quickly. Cole tried to warn Cooper, but his brother noticed with an irritated "what the fuck," pausing as Cole was now fully erect. "I'm sorry, it's not my fault; you would do the same if it were me touching you," Cooper refused to admit it, rolling his eyes while knowing Cole was definitely right, continuing to wash. "Can you move back a bit, please; it's cold," Cooper slid his brother back slowly so he could quickly get a bit of warm water, causing Cole to lose balance; his feet slid down, taking out Cooper's as well. Cole fell on his ass, and Cooper fell forward, causing him to land with his junk pressed up against Cole's face. "Get it off of me, fucking ow," he said, his ankle in pain as the brothers were pretzeled in Cooper's balls on Cole's chin and cock pressed up against his nose, close to his eye. Cooper takes a second to recognize what happened, giggling, "T-bag." Cole's legs were almost against his chest since the shower was so small. Cooper half-ass tried to reposition only getting more invasive with the positioning of his cock on Cole's face, his intentions were payback for having to wash him. "Is this your first shower in a week?" Cole said, his face disgusted by the smell of his brother's body odor between his legs. Cole barely even able to speak now. It had been a solid 45 seconds before Cooper managed to back up before he could stand Cole up. Cole repositioned, knocking his semi against Cooper's cock, Cole's now slightly longer given the blood flow. Cooler began to slide again, but Cooper caught him. By his extra sturdy hard cock and his shoulder, grabbing onto Cole's manhood tight. Before letting go, realizing what he was doing. "Can you stabilize yourself, please?" Cooper said annoyed. "I'm trying," Cole grabbed the side of the shower and propped himself up on his good leg. "I need you to do me a favor," Cole said hesitantly. "More than washing you?" Cooper rolled his eyes with sass. "I need you to hold me up while I jerk off," he whispered so no one else could hear. "Just hold hold my chest up; I'll do the rest." "Absolutely not," Cooper replied, "I'm going to see Ares, and I'm already hard; I need to let this out," he pleaded with his brother. "I'll make it up to you; I swear I'll take you to another baseball game, or you can have my car days," the brothers never give up their designated days with their shared car. "Fine, but be quick and point it away from me when you shoot, or it's an extra two weeks if you hit me," he was serious too. Cole closed his eyes and imagined he was in the shower with Ares and not his brother. He imagined water falling down Ares' beautiful olive-toned skin down his perfectly proportioned strong chest. Down his sculpted abs through his cum gutters and off of his long

thick tan cock. He imagined getting on his knees and ares telling him to suck it like a good boy, he imagined him taking's Ares tip in his mouth sucking the lre cum off and showing it to Ares on his tongue showing he's a good little submissive jock for his man. He could imagine the taste, the warmth, the texture of area fat cock hitting the back of his throat his warm precum coating his mouth while water falls around his face, excess from ares Sweaty body dripping onto him. He can feel himself getting close to his climax. Cole picks up the pace and his breathing gets shaky, his stroked shorter and shorter closer to his the head of his cock. His circumcised tip bright red. Without thinking about where it was going Cole let out another impressive load shooting an abundance of thick hot white ropes of cum from his balls hitting cooper dead in not a drop missing his body. Coles body shakes and cooper sits there silent in shock from what just happened. Cooper knew this was the type of tramatic incident that only him and his brother would ever know about and they would never speak of. Cole had a dozen shots On his stomach, cock and feet even a good size pile of jizz on his chest somehow. "Coop im so..." cooper cut his brother off and turned his back to Cole using his back to stabilize his brother against the wall while he cleaned himself off not wven caring that Coles cock was pressed up against his ass cheeks. "Coop im sorry i was in the moment". His tone was extremely apologetic. "We never talk about it again i get the car for a month and were good, deal?" He didn't look at his brother and began to wash himself. "Fine but i need a ride to Ares's house" Cooper turned the water off and assisted Cole with getting ready.

Cole picked out a decent outfit for his condition and made sure to wear tight underwear to avoid any complications around ares. He headed out the door keys in hand before pausing "cooper lets go" unless you want to let me use the car. "One second"

Cooper was obviously rushing down. Cooper was dressed like he had somewhere to go. "Where are you going?" Cole said handing over the keys, "Im going to hangout with isaac green" cooper said. "I didnt know yall were friend" isaac looked confused "isnt he the running back with the hot girlfriend on the dance team?" Cooper smirked and it was clear now to Cole his brothers true intentions. But isaacs was shocked "dude he's fucking hot" Cole said. Cooper was an attractive athlete but Isaac Green was on a different level of hot. Isaac green is 6'2 perfect physique, jock baseball and football ass, ash blonde hair and one of those faces that screams jock, he's literally modeling for an underwear brand. "I didn't know you bottomed coop" Cooper laughed "im not, jocks love being bossed aroind and told what to do and Isaac is a good little sub when i tell him to be i have him trained" Coles mouth dropped "how did you manage that" cooper laughed again, "time and skill" "time and...skill"

On the drive Cooper told cole all of the things Isaac does for him and to him before, during and after school, sometimes cooper will push it and pull away isaac from his girlfriend amd friends to suck his dick, usually in risky areas. Cooper had Isaac under the bleachers butt naked bent over begging for his cock, in the administration office, coaches office, in classrooms, on the field during the day, on the roof, and even out in public like the grocery store, hallway at the mall, in the car all of the above its been going on for around 3 months. Cole was shocked and even a little turned.

They pulled up to the house and Cooper helped his brother with his crutches. "You good to the door i have to pick up Isaac" he smirked. "Ya im fine ill make it." Isaac turned and slowly crutched to the door but before he could even get halfway up the walkway the door swung open. "Cole what did you do?" The tingle in Coles pants confirmed it was Ares
Oh my god, this is so good! I read it all in one sitting, I almost wish I hadn't so I could see it for the first time again.

I love the brother's dynamic so much! In so many stories I've read brothers either act like they're unrelated friends, or way too overtly sexual with each other, then it's my least favorite when there's just nothing but hostility between them. Cole and Cooper don't seem to hate each other or be consumed by lust for each other. I know siblings hating each other isn't unrealistic but in the stories I've read it just ends up making both characters seem worse. Then when brothers' relationships are nothing but lust it feels unrealistic and sometimes just silly. Your brothers are friendly and comfortable but still have a reasonable edge to their relationship, it all feels believable. The only tiny thing is that they seem maybe a little more open about sex than I would expect, but I haven't personally been in situations like that at all so maybe that's normal. But it's definitely a creative liberty I'm fine with since it makes the story more fun without destroying realism.

If it's not too far to ask, do you have any plans for the brothers to have any sort of sexual aspect in their relationship? It feels like something was foreshadowed when they were in the shower together but Cooper's reaction was mostly neutral not interested or repulsed, so I can't quite tell. I think it's leaning towards no?

I also feel like Cole's behavior with Ares is relatable. He knows he probably doesn't have a chance but he still wants to be close to him and fantasizes.

Sorry I rambled, but this story is just so good! Please tell me you're going to continue it, I would love so much to read more. You're a great writer and thank you for sharing this story <3

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
'Coming of Age: Cole's Journey' beautifully encapsulates the tumultuous path to self-discovery. Through Cole's eyes, we witness the universal struggle of adolescence, navigating through growth, love, and loss. The film's poignant narrative and stellar performances resonate deeply, offering audiences a profound reflection on the complexities of growing up. A cinematic gem that leaves a lasting impression.

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
'Coming of Age: Cole's Journey' beautifully encapsulates the tumultuous path to self-discovery. Through Cole's eyes, we witness the universal struggle of adolescence, navigating through growth, love, and loss. The film's poignant narrative and stellar performances resonate deeply, offering audiences a profound reflection on the complexities of growing up. A cinematic gem that leaves a lasting impression.

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh my god, this is so good! I read it all in one sitting, I almost wish I hadn't so I could see it for the first time again.

I love the brother's dynamic so much! In so many stories I've read brothers either act like they're unrelated friends, or way too overtly sexual with each other, then it's my least favorite when there's just nothing but hostility between them. Cole and Cooper don't seem to hate each other or be consumed by lust for each other. I know siblings hating each other isn't unrealistic but in the stories I've read it just ends up making both characters seem worse. Then when brothers' relationships are nothing but lust it feels unrealistic and sometimes just silly. Your brothers are friendly and comfortable but still have a reasonable edge to their relationship, it all feels believable. The only tiny thing is that they seem maybe a little more open about sex than I would expect, but I haven't personally been in situations like that at all so maybe that's normal. But it's definitely a creative liberty I'm fine with since it makes the story more fun without destroying realism.

If it's not too far to ask, do you have any plans for the brothers to have any sort of sexual aspect in their relationship? It feels like something was foreshadowed when they were in the shower together but Cooper's reaction was mostly neutral not interested or repulsed, so I can't quite tell. I think it's leaning towards no?

I also feel like Cole's behavior with Ares is relatable. He knows he probably doesn't have a chance but he still wants to be close to him and fantasizes.

Sorry I rambled, but this story is just so good! Please tell me you're going to continue it, I would love so much to read more. You're a great writer and thank you for sharing this story <3
Im glad you enjoyed i liked reading your thoughts. The brothers will not be physical with eachother however they may encounter eachother in that situation but focus on the other person. foreshadowing in place Next part is coming soon!

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im glad you enjoyed i liked reading your thoughts. The brothers will not be physical with eachother however they may encounter eachother in that situation but focus on the other person. foreshadowing in place Next part is coming soon!
I thought that may be the path you took. I'm glad to hear there will be more! I'm sorry you've had some technical difficulties with the story. I've tried writing stuff on phones before, they really aren't great for long stories.

Reactions: ThiccCupcakee

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Chapter 4

Ares shouted at Cole, his face full of concern and confusion since he saw him not even 24 hours ago. Cole’s face turned red. He looked back to see if his possible escape plan was still behind him, but Cooper was ready and winked at his brother before peeling away, knowing his brother was stuck having to explain what happened to him. Cole looked at Ares. “I was on the roof and fell off,” Ares threw his arms up. “What were you doing on the roof, Cole? We’re supposed to be leaving soon.” Cole felt bad, knowing Ares stuck his neck out to get him a job with his uncle on the cruise. “I’ll be okay. They’re just minor injuries,” Ares turned his head, looking at Cole’s sad and defeated body wrapped up and held up by crutches. “What’s the damage?” Ares pulled in his sling. “Sprained ankle, broken wrist, bruised ribs, and a bruised body.” “Fucking hell, Cole, did you get jumped after?” Cole laughed, but it hurt his ribs; he winced in pain. “No, but my dad almost jumped me after.” Ares was about to speak when the door swung open, showing a stocky, short Danny DeVito-looking man but with a slight Greek accent. “Are you gonna bring your friend in yet, Ares, or just sit out here and make out?” Ares rolled his eyes, but Cole didn’t mind the image in his head, just as long as it didn’t go to his other head.

They walked in, and Cole met Ares’ family, extended family, neighbors, family coworkers - you name it, everyone was invited, and food was abundant. Cole looked at Ares. “Should I have brought something?” Ares laughed and grabbed his shoulders tightly from behind. “Not unless you want another broken bone.” Cole’s face went white. “Nope,” Cole shook his head. “Red, white, or sangria?” Ares offered Cole a drink, knowing he couldn’t refuse. “Umm, what’s sangria?” He walks Cole to a massive jug filled with wine and fruit. “Try it,” he hands Cole the drink, and Cole takes a sip. “It’s good.” Ares fills up a large cup for both of them, and Ares starts to introduce Cole to everyone. Cole sees Ares at work and how he is with customers, but it shocked him to see Ares this outgoing and personable. Ares’ uncle, Alexander “Alex,” is okay for friends, but he mentioned the pride he has in being named after Alexander the Great, a strong man of history. Ares leans over. “He was named after a man in his town who his mother fancied a bit more than his father. They ended up getting married after my grandfather passed. It’s a sore subject.” Cole nodded his head, not sure how to respond to the family gossip. Cole puts the drink to his lips, taking a small sip, and Ares pushes the glass back, forcing Cole to chug it, not letting up until he finished it before handing Cole his own glass to finish. “You need it. You’re too stiff for this group; they’ll eat you alive. Loosen up.” Cole totally forgot about his pain medication, and his parents didn’t warn him since they didn’t think underage drinking was on the agenda. Alex came back, Ares’ uncle now a bit more intoxicated. “So what’s with the outfit?” he said, pointing at Cole like Jack Sparrow. Cole was confused and looked down. “Oh, I fell off my roof, but sir, I can still…” Alex cut him off. “Don’t worry; you have the job whenever you are ready. I’ll send you the paperwork and links for visas tomorrow, as well as onboarding paperwork. Ares says you’re a good kid; I trust him.” Cole shook his hand, and that’s about the last thing he remembers. Cole managed to not make a complete fool of himself, or at least not to anyone else since everyone was extremely drunk anyway.

Cole woke up the next morning next to Ares in his bed. Ares was fully clothed; however, Cole was not. He was sporting a pair of underwear, morning wood, and a headache. Cole attempted to find his phone; luckily, it was next to him since he was pre-frustrated that it was likely lost. He looked at his phone, and it was 11:30. Not a sound in the house other than a loud ceiling fan. Cole texted Cooper to pick him up; luckily, Cooper was already awake. Cole found his crutches but couldn’t find his clothes. By the time he gave up, Cooper was almost there, so Cole decided he would streak to the car on crutches in nothing but tight briefs.

Cooper arrived and Cole booked it from Ares room out of the house which was already spotless out the front door closing it softly behind him. Cooper rushed to the car and just as he was about to open the door cooper pulled forward Cole almost fell "stop fucking around you fucking idiot i almost fell" cooper stopped "my bad" Cole opened the door and cooper moved forward a bit "just playing" Cole got in the car positioned his crutches and slammed the door "hurry" cole drove away a bit then stopped "are you sure i wanna say good morning to your booty call, family dinner my ass this is a walk of shame" Cole yelled at his brother "I'm serious cooper" cooper smiled a devilish grin "so did he rip your clothes off or what? " Cole punched his brother in the arm "i don't know i had some sangria and i don't remember" cooper looked at him and grinned "you drank on pain meds, big bro is finally letting loose" he started to drive and Cole told him about how he woke up and couldn't find his clothes. Cooper laughed "where are we going? You missed our turn" Cole asked pointing in the opposite direction. "We need to drop off Isaac" Cole looked back to see one of the most attractive men hes seen who he found out his bisexual little brother was hooking up with completely naked in the back seat. "Yo whats up" he was sitting there legs spread apart his massive cock stretching down to the seat. "Why are you naked" cole asked "cooper answer he was giving me road head until i made him climb in the back for you, isn't that right slut?" Yes sir Isaac responded. "Told you he does anything I say, watch this isaac show me your ass" isaac turned and mounted the center console backwards legs on both sides spreading his cheeks for Cooper "good" he smacked his ass hard making the normally masculine dominant man wince in pain. "I have an idea" he looked at cole "my brother is disabled at the moment why dont you take care of him" before Cole could say a word the 18 year old running-back who Cole thought was straight until His brother told him they were hooking up the night before climbed around onto the floor of the jeep slid Coles underwear down and started sucking, sucking like a professional too he was good, probably better at sucking then he was at football. He took his other hand and reached over for Coopers crotch. Cooper pulled over to the lake parking lot and parked in a secluded area. He got out of the car took his shorts off and walked around the car opening the passenger door. "Get over here" he said to Isaac isaac continued to suck but dropped out of the car for cooper to use his ass. Cooper spit on Isaacs ass and slid his cock in quick slapping Isaacs ass hard multiple times making it bright red. He slapped it so hard so many times that Cole felt bad and was about to tell him to stop but he could see a smile on Isaacs face along with tears from sucking. The 6'3 180 pound 18 year old greek god looking dude was submissive to cooper and loved it. Cooper never bottomed before and it looked particularly painful but somehow isaac made it look easy. "Cole when you finish do it in his face he loves it" cole looked down "is that tue" isaac mumbles with cole deep in his throat "yes sir". Cooper let up for second, cole thought to himself it's probably a good thing Isaac's gonna have a hard time sitting down after this. Cooper looked at cole "you want a turn with his ass?" Cole looked down at his ass and it looked good. "I dont have a condom" cooper wasn't using one but cole didn't wanna chance it given that cooper was a hoe. "Glovebox, take your pick" still inside of Isaac he leans forward pushing Isaac forward with him to show a glove box with multiple options he grabs one and puts it in Coles stomach just above his cock, cole goes to grab it but cooper shooed his hand away, "Isaac will do it." Isaac opens it while still sucking and puts it on cole before climbing on Coles lap facing him. The jocks solid 7in cock cut and rock hard from an ass pounding slaps against Coles stomach. Cole cant move much because of his injuries so Isaac is doing most of the work. Both boys fully naked in the jeep now leaving out cooper who's patiently watching his designates sluts hole being used. He bounces up and down on cole reaching for coopers cock trying to also please his dom who is patiently waiting. Isaacs ass feels great on Coles cock. the car now reeking of the stench of sex and sweat cole sweating out all the alcohol from the night before he remembered how he woke up and the anxious thoughts rolled in. He briefly forgot about the hot dude he was sliding in and out of at the moment his abs glistening with sweat his nice meaty hard cock dripping on Coles abs. Cooper was ready for his turn again and was done sharing after 10 minutes. He cleared his throat and just like that Isaac jumped off got back in his position took the condom off of Coles and started sucking again while cooper railed him even harder now pushing moans came out of Isaac's and cooper was not holding back. About 5 minutes later cooper looked at Cole "are you close" cole looked down at Isaac now taking the entirety of cole fondling his balls grazing his hole toying with the idea of inserting a finger or two. "Ya im close, put them in isaac" isaac apit on his fingers the excess spilling in coles already spit covered cock grabbed some extra spit that collected on Coles balls and stuck 2 in right off the bat surprising Cole spreading his hole. Isaacs middle finger and index at two different lengths his middle hits Coles spot and his cock twitches standing up harder then ever before. "Im close Cole said" cooper continued to pound isaac picking up the speed adding brutal force only causing isaac to moan with pleasure. "Cum on his face cole" cooper said. Cooper rolled over to his hip pushing isaacs head down placing his cock under Isaac's nose. He shot covering isaacs nose and forhead the load was massive much like on the roof and in the shower. Isaas covered coles face and hair but also shot down isaacs back. Cole wasnt even finished when cooper dropped isaac doen and finished with another huge load, its like both brothers are genetically alrered to have unnaturally massive loads. At this point isaac was basically drowning in cum from the brothers. Isaac started to scoop it up and put it in his mouth when cooper used his dick to help push it in. He got all the excess off of him when Cole asked for a towel. "He's not allowed to clean it off yet he has to wait until i say" cooper then gets all the excess off of coopers body and off of the car before climbing back into the back seat of the car and the they drove back to Isaac's where he put on a pair of basketball shorts and a sleeveless T shirt, wiped his face with a pair of coopers used underwear in the back and walked the house with a minor limp.

The two brothers headed home cooper parked in the garage and didn't even bother to get dressed he got right out naked and so did Cole before the garage was even closed. After that experience with Isaac they felt like that was minor public nudity. Cole and cooper showered cooper assisting significantly less then the night before ate and both headed to the couch falling asleep watching a movie in matching blue off brand underwear.

Cole didnt want to think of what happened at that party but this chapter of coles life was nothing compared to what happened on the cruise.

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Chapter 4

Ares shouted at Cole, his face full of concern and confusion since he saw him not even 24 hours ago. Cole’s face turned red. He looked back to see if his possible escape plan was still behind him, but Cooper was ready and winked at his brother before peeling away, knowing his brother was stuck having to explain what happened to him. Cole looked at Ares. “I was on the roof and fell off,” Ares threw his arms up. “What were you doing on the roof, Cole? We’re supposed to be leaving soon.” Cole felt bad, knowing Ares stuck his neck out to get him a job with his uncle on the cruise. “I’ll be okay. They’re just minor injuries,” Ares turned his head, looking at Cole’s sad and defeated body wrapped up and held up by crutches. “What’s the damage?” Ares pulled in his sling. “Sprained ankle, broken wrist, bruised ribs, and a bruised body.” “Fucking hell, Cole, did you get jumped after?” Cole laughed, but it hurt his ribs; he winced in pain. “No, but my dad almost jumped me after.” Ares was about to speak when the door swung open, showing a stocky, short Danny DeVito-looking man but with a slight Greek accent. “Are you gonna bring your friend in yet, Ares, or just sit out here and make out?” Ares rolled his eyes, but Cole didn’t mind the image in his head, just as long as it didn’t go to his other head.

They walked in, and Cole met Ares’ family, extended family, neighbors, family coworkers - you name it, everyone was invited, and food was abundant. Cole looked at Ares. “Should I have brought something?” Ares laughed and grabbed his shoulders tightly from behind. “Not unless you want another broken bone.” Cole’s face went white. “Nope,” Cole shook his head. “Red, white, or sangria?” Ares offered Cole a drink, knowing he couldn’t refuse. “Umm, what’s sangria?” He walks Cole to a massive jug filled with wine and fruit. “Try it,” he hands Cole the drink, and Cole takes a sip. “It’s good.” Ares fills up a large cup for both of them, and Ares starts to introduce Cole to everyone. Cole sees Ares at work and how he is with customers, but it shocked him to see Ares this outgoing and personable. Ares’ uncle, Alexander “Alex,” is okay for friends, but he mentioned the pride he has in being named after Alexander the Great, a strong man of history. Ares leans over. “He was named after a man in his town who his mother fancied a bit more than his father. They ended up getting married after my grandfather passed. It’s a sore subject.” Cole nodded his head, not sure how to respond to the family gossip. Cole puts the drink to his lips, taking a small sip, and Ares pushes the glass back, forcing Cole to chug it, not letting up until he finished it before handing Cole his own glass to finish. “You need it. You’re too stiff for this group; they’ll eat you alive. Loosen up.” Cole totally forgot about his pain medication, and his parents didn’t warn him since they didn’t think underage drinking was on the agenda. Alex came back, Ares’ uncle now a bit more intoxicated. “So what’s with the outfit?” he said, pointing at Cole like Jack Sparrow. Cole was confused and looked down. “Oh, I fell off my roof, but sir, I can still…” Alex cut him off. “Don’t worry; you have the job whenever you are ready. I’ll send you the paperwork and links for visas tomorrow, as well as onboarding paperwork. Ares says you’re a good kid; I trust him.” Cole shook his hand, and that’s about the last thing he remembers. Cole managed to not make a complete fool of himself, or at least not to anyone else since everyone was extremely drunk anyway.

Cole woke up the next morning next to Ares in his bed. Ares was fully clothed; however, Cole was not. He was sporting a pair of underwear, morning wood, and a headache. Cole attempted to find his phone; luckily, it was next to him since he was pre-frustrated that it was likely lost. He looked at his phone, and it was 11:30. Not a sound in the house other than a loud ceiling fan. Cole texted Cooper to pick him up; luckily, Cooper was already awake. Cole found his crutches but couldn’t find his clothes. By the time he gave up, Cooper was almost there, so Cole decided he would streak to the car on crutches in nothing but tight briefs.

Cooper arrived and Cole booked it from Ares room out of the house which was already spotless out the front door closing it softly behind him. Cooper rushed to the car and just as he was about to open the door cooper pulled forward Cole almost fell "stop fucking around you fucking idiot i almost fell" cooper stopped "my bad" Cole opened the door and cooper moved forward a bit "just playing" Cole got in the car positioned his crutches and slammed the door "hurry" cole drove away a bit then stopped "are you sure i wanna say good morning to your booty call, family dinner my ass this is a walk of shame" Cole yelled at his brother "I'm serious cooper" cooper smiled a devilish grin "so did he rip your clothes off or what? " Cole punched his brother in the arm "i don't know i had some sangria and i don't remember" cooper looked at him and grinned "you drank on pain meds, big bro is finally letting loose" he started to drive and Cole told him about how he woke up and couldn't find his clothes. Cooper laughed "where are we going? You missed our turn" Cole asked pointing in the opposite direction. "We need to drop off Isaac" Cole looked back to see one of the most attractive men hes seen who he found out his bisexual little brother was hooking up with completely naked in the back seat. "Yo whats up" he was sitting there legs spread apart his massive cock stretching down to the seat. "Why are you naked" cole asked "cooper answer he was giving me road head until i made him climb in the back for you, isn't that right slut?" Yes sir Isaac responded. "Told you he does anything I say, watch this isaac show me your ass" isaac turned and mounted the center console backwards legs on both sides spreading his cheeks for Cooper "good" he smacked his ass hard making the normally masculine dominant man wince in pain. "I have an idea" he looked at cole "my brother is disabled at the moment why dont you take care of him" before Cole could say a word the 18 year old running-back who Cole thought was straight until His brother told him they were hooking up the night before climbed around onto the floor of the jeep slid Coles underwear down and started sucking, sucking like a professional too he was good, probably better at sucking then he was at football. He took his other hand and reached over for Coopers crotch. Cooper pulled over to the lake parking lot and parked in a secluded area. He got out of the car took his shorts off and walked around the car opening the passenger door. "Get over here" he said to Isaac isaac continued to suck but dropped out of the car for cooper to use his ass. Cooper spit on Isaacs ass and slid his cock in quick slapping Isaacs ass hard multiple times making it bright red. He slapped it so hard so many times that Cole felt bad and was about to tell him to stop but he could see a smile on Isaacs face along with tears from sucking. The 6'3 180 pound 18 year old greek god looking dude was submissive to cooper and loved it. Cooper never bottomed before and it looked particularly painful but somehow isaac made it look easy. "Cole when you finish do it in his face he loves it" cole looked down "is that tue" isaac mumbles with cole deep in his throat "yes sir". Cooper let up for second, cole thought to himself it's probably a good thing Isaac's gonna have a hard time sitting down after this. Cooper looked at cole "you want a turn with his ass?" Cole looked down at his ass and it looked good. "I dont have a condom" cooper wasn't using one but cole didn't wanna chance it given that cooper was a hoe. "Glovebox, take your pick" still inside of Isaac he leans forward pushing Isaac forward with him to show a glove box with multiple options he grabs one and puts it in Coles stomach just above his cock, cole goes to grab it but cooper shooed his hand away, "Isaac will do it." Isaac opens it while still sucking and puts it on cole before climbing on Coles lap facing him. The jocks solid 7in cock cut and rock hard from an ass pounding slaps against Coles stomach. Cole cant move much because of his injuries so Isaac is doing most of the work. Both boys fully naked in the jeep now leaving out cooper who's patiently watching his designates sluts hole being used. He bounces up and down on cole reaching for coopers cock trying to also please his dom who is patiently waiting. Isaacs ass feels great on Coles cock. the car now reeking of the stench of sex and sweat cole sweating out all the alcohol from the night before he remembered how he woke up and the anxious thoughts rolled in. He briefly forgot about the hot dude he was sliding in and out of at the moment his abs glistening with sweat his nice meaty hard cock dripping on Coles abs. Cooper was ready for his turn again and was done sharing after 10 minutes. He cleared his throat and just like that Isaac jumped off got back in his position took the condom off of Coles and started sucking again while cooper railed him even harder now pushing moans came out of Isaac's and cooper was not holding back. About 5 minutes later cooper looked at Cole "are you close" cole looked down at Isaac now taking the entirety of cole fondling his balls grazing his hole toying with the idea of inserting a finger or two. "Ya im close, put them in isaac" isaac apit on his fingers the excess spilling in coles already spit covered cock grabbed some extra spit that collected on Coles balls and stuck 2 in right off the bat surprising Cole spreading his hole. Isaacs middle finger and index at two different lengths his middle hits Coles spot and his cock twitches standing up harder then ever before. "Im close Cole said" cooper continued to pound isaac picking up the speed adding brutal force only causing isaac to moan with pleasure. "Cum on his face cole" cooper said. Cooper rolled over to his hip pushing isaacs head down placing his cock under Isaac's nose. He shot covering isaacs nose and forhead the load was massive much like on the roof and in the shower. Isaas covered coles face and hair but also shot down isaacs back. Cole wasnt even finished when cooper dropped isaac doen and finished with another huge load, its like both brothers are genetically alrered to have unnaturally massive loads. At this point isaac was basically drowning in cum from the brothers. Isaac started to scoop it up and put it in his mouth when cooper used his dick to help push it in. He got all the excess off of him when Cole asked for a towel. "He's not allowed to clean it off yet he has to wait until i say" cooper then gets all the excess off of coopers body and off of the car before climbing back into the back seat of the car and the they drove back to Isaac's where he put on a pair of basketball shorts and a sleeveless T shirt, wiped his face with a pair of coopers used underwear in the back and walked the house with a minor limp.

The two brothers headed home cooper parked in the garage and didn't even bother to get dressed he got right out naked and so did Cole before the garage was even closed. After that experience with Isaac they felt like that was minor public nudity. Cole and cooper showered cooper assisting significantly less then the night before ate and both headed to the couch falling asleep watching a movie in matching blue off brand underwear.

Cole didnt want to think of what happened at that party but this chapter of coles life was nothing compared to what happened on the cruise.
Yay! So glad to read more from you!

This is kinda how I assumed the sexual aspect of the brother's relationship would work. They don't really touch each other directly or anything, but they do still have sex together just focusing on the other person. I like how it worked out. It makes sense since the brothers are very open and comfortable with each other, but don't really have sexual attraction to each other.

I'm interested to see more of what happens with Ares. I wonder if the joke about them "making out" was made because of some kind of suspected bisexual tendency in Ares. Also of course, there is whatever reason Cole slept naked beside Ares. Maybe there was only one bed and Ares didn't mind sharing, but a drunken Cole demanded to strip down? I am excited to see more of this plot line but it's too bad that Cole has to move away, I love him and his brother's dynamic.

I hope to read more of this story!

P.S. If you don't have any option other than writing on a phone maybe using the Google Docs app and then just copying and pasting it here could be better. I think it's a decent mobile writing app. Sorry if I'm out of line just trying to help <3

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yay! So glad to read more from you!

This is kinda how I assumed the sexual aspect of the brother's relationship would work. They don't really touch each other directly or anything, but they do still have sex together just focusing on the other person. I like how it worked out. It makes sense since the brothers are very open and comfortable with each other, but don't really have sexual attraction to each other.

I'm interested to see more of what happens with Ares. I wonder if the joke about them "making out" was made because of some kind of suspected bisexual tendency in Ares. Also of course, there is whatever reason Cole slept naked beside Ares. Maybe there was only one bed and Ares didn't mind sharing, but a drunken Cole demanded to strip down? I am excited to see more of this plot line but it's too bad that Cole has to move away, I love him and his brother's dynamic.

I hope to read more of this story!

P.S. If you don't have any option other than writing on a phone maybe using the Google Docs app and then just copying and pasting it here could be better. I think it's a decent mobile writing app. Sorry if I'm out of line just trying to help <
More to come

Dom1100

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I decided to add this story to wattpad the website ill try to find a way to add a link and ill try to get it on here too. But support on there would be awesome. Ill keep writing and adding it on here but will keep that more up to date. Chapter 1 and 2 been combined, edited and improved I believe and added to wattpad now

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I decided to add this story to wattpad the website ill try to find a way to add a link and ill try to get it on here too. But support on there would be awesome. Ill keep writing and adding it on here but will keep that more up to date. Chapter 1 and 2 been combined, edited and improved I believe and added to wattpad now
Sounds cool! Archive of Our Own is also a great site for sharing stories. Does the story have the same name on Wattpad?

Reactions: Dom1100