Best reaction of your size from a mature women

42 year black woman: "your dick is HUGE! I did NOT expect this, whitey.". She went on to take me on paid vacations and travels where my job was to rail her when she wanted it.

56 year old: "your dick is bigger than any black guy ive had". Didnt ask how many that was.

i went through a stretch of older women in my late 20s, it was an amazing time.

Had one, i was substantially bigger than she was used to and i pushed in and she asked me to stop, i asked if everything was ok and she says "yea, i'm just 43 and pretty sure you're hitting depths that have never been hit before"

As a mature man (of 58) this may be slightly skewed, but the woman I'm conducting an affair with is 61. On hormone replacement treatment, and fucks like a teenager. Body of a woman 20 years younger.
When I first met her, in a pub, I eventually got round to telling her I did some modelling work, and showed her the picture, on my phone, of the penis casting (pictures in my media).
'Thats magnificent. Is it as magnificent erect?'
About 2 hours later she found out.
Magnificent was a word she kept repeatedly using.

42 year black woman: "your dick is HUGE! I did NOT expect this, whitey.". She went on to take me on paid vacations and travels where my job was to rail her when she wanted it.

56 year old: "your dick is bigger than any black guy ive had". Didnt ask how many that was.
And how big r u?

I was my ex's aunty the morning after my ex's wedding (we were still close) her aunty offered me the couch to crash as I had to fly in the wedding.

She was kinds enough to give me her spare key, so after the reception I kick on a bit. So i got to her place and passed out on the sofa in just my jocks not thinking about she would be an early riser

I woke up in the following morning far later then I thought, to her holding a cup of coffee for me and my rock hard morning wood poking out of my jocks in her full view (not sure how long she had been watching it) She handed my a coffee and made a comment how impressive my manhood was and she never seen anything like it. I was still a big drowsy and she brushed it with her hand and giggled she could tell I was hung over as fuck and my cock was pulsing at the light touch. She was in her late 50's but ok for her age, and i was horny as hell, she was giggling that I was leaking on my stomic.

She asked if I needed some help young man I was in my mid 20's - I was so horny I said yes, she pulled it out and put her hand around it with an amazed look on her face. She told me her husband that recently passed away didn't have half the size I had in my pants. She started to suck it and stuggled but she kept telling me how small it made her think of her husbands.

I asked her if she wanted to ride it (her BJ was terrible I didn't tell her that but she was trying)

She straddled it ( I was to hungover to do much) and lowered herself herself on her squeeling and crying out that she never felt anything like it before in her all time with her husband, she stroked my ego like a pro and was so tight and I was so worked up I flooded her with my cum ager only 10 times her working on it up and down. She was shuddering as she was just starting to cum before I blew (lucky for me)

She told me that she had not cum like since before meeting her husband - she was with him for 25 years - and I mad her feel like she was a teenager again.

She then made me bacon and eggs

I felt awful before cause I was hung over but felt like a good man for giving her something she not had for 25 years.

In different ways i've enjoyed all the reactions i've had. I've had sexual partners of all ages, so quite a number of mature reactions amongst them.

Lots of variations on a theme but some the highlights were things like;

"my goodness, you're very blessed honey"
"ive never see something so big, and you know i've seen my fair share"
"[cackling] my god, what a donkey dick lol"

7.3 inches /18 cms and 41 years old here. Last year, a lady friend of 47 made a move on me and the first time she slid her hand inside my pants to feel it she just said "It's just the perfect size for me". And boy did she love it. First woman ever to deepthroat me, so I loved it too, hehehe.

Reactions: lapdog2001
I was 23, she was 36. During the hand in my pants part of the evening, in a very upper crust tone:

“Well, you’re quite well-endowed, aren’t you? I can tell!”

Sorry, it was my only “that much older than me” relationship. But the tone and manner combined with her very high-society and proper personality was funny.

When they have seen mine one said "Oh this is going to be fun." Also been told "I want to ride you until your limp and can't get it up anymore." Another older woman who was shy her eyes lit up and she giggled and said "Finally one I know will do the job and no need to get myself off after." She said her husband never could fully satisfy her the way she wanted. When younger at 19, slept with an older Eastern European woman, who was my first foreign woman said "You have an innocent face, but are like an animal in the bed."

I've fucked a lot of older woman, but those still stick out to me.