Big Brother Tom Bryant

Yeah I don’t want to post the pic I found because it will just get taken down. I’m not subscribed as I don’t see the point until he does full nudity. Hopefully he’ll get more confident - he’s got a great body

Reactions: DisgracedJones
Same as others here, I had a post removed as well. “Unnecessary“
Seems he’s serious about this lol or it’s one of his minions

By the way, my pic was of his profile picture on OF hahaha
Nothing private lol
Seems this thread is gonna die a quick death haha

Nothing private lol
Either it’ll die or it’ll be locked. I’ll give it a week

Nothing private lol
It will die until he realises that the gays don’t find him as hot as he thinks and he jumps back on the thread under his alias with a lower price to get people interested again.

Since we can’t share photos without them being removed I’ll let yous all know that his recent post is another mirror selfie but in plain white boxers, he’s standing sidewards so his bulge is more on show. The second picture is the same but kind of tensing his arm down so he’s covering his bulge. I guess those who aren’t subscribed will have to use their imagination

Can’t say his pictures are getting anymore revealing or exciting

It doesn’t make much sense to me, it just feels wrong to expect people to pay £20 when they have no idea or clues as to what type of content they get for it..
agreed a lot of us come here to see if pages are worth following, sharing a pic or 2 helps us out. from the one mirror selfie i've seen it's clearly not worth the price, maybe in the future.

Tom’s most liked post is currently 103 likes… his bank account must be thankful he made the decision to start an account

His bank account will be crying in a months time when nobody renews their subscription because the contents shit