Big dick fetish gets me ghosted

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
Met a guy off sniffles about a month ago. He said he was bi and I am too. There was a little sexy chat and a pic exchange. He looked big, and said he was about 8 inches, and I’m sure I commented about it since I do like to play with big ones.

The first time we hooked up was a bit awkward, as these things always tend to be. He wanted to cuddle, massage and jo, and we did all of that. I licked my lips and he asked if I wanted to blow him. I said yes, and then sucked it for a while. He finished by jerking off. I dressed and left. Again, slightly awkward but it usually is in this situation.

Saw him again on sniffles about a month later. He was basically begging me to come over and again wanted to cuddle, massage and jo. We did that and I blew him, and the whole time he was saying he wanted to make sure I was comfortable. At this time I made a comment about how big he was (he was probably closer to 9 inches and thick). Then I said something like I wonder what it’s like to get fucked by such a big one, and he smiled and asked if I liked to get fucked. I said yes. All this talk seemed to make him pretty hot and he came hard (from Jo) and I did the same. Again I dressed and left, less awkward this time.

So I see him on sniffles again later in the week and said I had fun last time and wanted to do it again, and that I cannot stop thinking about his big dick. He said I was freaking him out and to leave it alone. Haven’t talked to him since.

Obviously there could be any number of reasons why he didn’t want to meet up again. We weren’t really on the same wavelength to begin with - I’m not so into cuddling, I really just want to suck and fuck a big dick. But I wonder if part of the reason he wasn’t into it was because I was kind of fetishizing his size and he was uncomfortable with that. I guess I never thought about the fact that my fetish is only in my head (and the heads of others on this site) and it’s not for everybody.

Could’ve scared him with all the talk about his big dick. Or he could be scared the fact that he wanted to cuddle and do more. Who knows. Some people are very, very uncomfortable and what they really want.

Yeah, plenty of reasons he might have not wanted to meet again. More than anything I guess I was surprised to remember that my fascination with big dicks isn’t the same for everyone (assuming that’s actually the reason he wanted to stop fooling around).

Yeah, I have a fetish for big dicks as well, and his sounds lovely by your description, but I’ve learned not to express it too much beyond initial compliments. Some guys get creeped out if you fixate on their dicks. You said you can’t stop thinking about it, and he probably thought you were becoming obsessed, and to him that’s a red flag. I would have thought it was hot and invited you over for some cock worship. Go figure 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yeah, I have a fetish for big dicks as well, and his sounds lovely by your description, but I’ve learned not to express it too much beyond initial compliments. Some guys get creeped out if you fixate on their dicks. You said you can’t stop thinking about it, and he probably thought you were becoming obsessed, and to him that’s a red flag. I would have thought it was hot and invited you over for some cock worship. Go figure 🤷🏽‍♂️
And wow, looking at your pics, now I can’t stop thinking about YOUR cock, lol!

Reactions: Wildman2015
My take on this is that you come off as being only interested in him because of his big dick solely. You don't like cuddling, which he probably sensed, so it leaves him creeped out that you probably wouldn't give him a second look if it weren't for his size. Lighten up, and enjoy the big cock as well as the person it's attached to.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Some people just have peeves. It's not necessarily something you did wrong. It might as well be something he interprets his own way. Just move on.

Reactions: malakos
Yeah, I feel you on that, it happened to me too but different. But get this, I have a 8inch thick cock too except I want a boyfriend with a hung dick as well considering the fact that I'm versatile guy. Definitely try not to be clingy, but instead get to know the guy's personality than what's on his body. It would scare me sometimes if a guy just focus on sex and what I can do in the bedroom. I blame hookup culture for that stereotype or cliche.