Big Cock Big Law

I posted a comment and was rewarded with a new chapter??
Seriously this could be a show on HBO MAX 💯
Thanks! I am writing Chapter 32 right now, so there is more...but I'm also going back and spell checking etc. the earlier ones so that I can make sure you can enjoy reading them. I'm happy to get feedback, as it gives me a good sense of how you like where the story is heading....

Chapter 8

I swung by my cube and dropped off my notes and my laptop. I picked up my gym bag and thought, I’ll go work out some of this stress. The police tape had been removed from Jeremy’s door which was an improvement. And I walked by Ron’s office and while the door was open, he wasn’t there. I headed down to the basement and thought about the bathroom, but frankly was tired of the dreariness of it. The weird shadows from the one working light bulb and the sounds of the loading dock as I would be sucking off a random cock through the hole. I opened a locker in the changing room and got my clothes on. I got on the elliptical and did a couple of miles. Enough flights of stairs for a skyscraper I thought. I did a little weights, but I wasn’t feeling much about it. I looked over and I saw Ron on a treadmill. That little ass of his shifting quickly back and forth as he was running out his stress and anger too. I didn’t realize how hairy his legs were, but it makes sense given the fur that peeked out of his shirt collar. I saw his back and there was hair all over his shoulders, so I could only imagine what the chest and nether regions looked like. He seemed smaller now, just another guy at the gym, chasing youth, and trying to keep up with the others. I felt sorry for him. His best bud was gone, and likely gone for good. The litigation department was in shambles. George was likely on his ass to get things back on track. There’s a lot of pent up stress in that ass going left to right to left.

I finished up my workout and headed back to the locker room. I didn’t see Ron, but I didn’t care really anymore. I was probably going to transfer out of his department in a few days, and frankly he had bigger fish to fry than fuck with me. I decided to steam first before showering. I grabbed a towel and kept a dry one for later in my locker, and headed down the hall. I opened the door and the steam rushed out like before. I walked in and there were five guys in there. I saw two sitting up top on one side and one top and two on the lower levels on the other side. I picked a corner out of the way and sat with my towel around me. One guy from the lower bench got up and a couple of others followed. There was two guys on the upper level one facing me, one to my left. It was dark and steamy so I couldn’t really tell who they were. The guy facing me stretched his arms up, opened his legs, and the towel slid down across one thigh. I saw a flash of pubes, but it was all blurry in the steam. A couple of seconds later, the guy to my left also stretched and his towel gave way completely. I saw muscular thighs and a tattoo on his calf, a vestige of military service perhaps?

I opened my legs a bit and let my towel fall open as well. The guy facing me stood up and stepped down to the floor without his towel at all. He stretched his arms up and then bent over moving his shoulders from side to side as if he was trying to limber up from a tough work out. The other guy moved down to the lower bench and closer to the standing guy. I didn’t move, I was just enjoying the orchestrated dance of two men negotiating their fun. The lower bench guy repositioned his towel under him and sat down with his legs open and he started rubbing his chest and belly as if to swipe the sweat and steam downward. He occasionally would caress his cock as if that was part of the sweat and steam removal and the other guy pointed his ass directly in front of the sitting guy and bent over to touch his toes. As he was bent over, he looked back through his legs at the sitting guy’s crotch. The sitting guy had begun to stroke his own cock blatantly, and the bent over guy just ogled it for a while. The bent over guy stood back up and took a step or two back toward the sitting guy, now his ass inches from the other’s face. The sitting guy was jacking off hard now, and leaning his face forward to the other guy.

The sitting guy’s face was now at the standing guy’s asscrack. His nose slid into the crack and his tongue started to lick into the crack too. The standing guy put his hands on his hips, pulling his asscheeks open a little bit at a time. The sitting guy started to lick more vigorously as the asscheeks opened further. The standing guy bent forward again, and his asshole was on display for the sitting guy, who buried his face in the ass in front of him, jacking off with one hand and using the other to hold the bent over guy’s hips still. The bent over guy started to moan as the sitting guy dug his tongue further into the guy’s butthole. I started to jack off my cock as the scene in front of me was getting hotter and hotter. The sitting guy began to finger the bent over guy as he was licking him, and then used his other hand to reach around and play with bent over guy’s cock and balls from behind. The bent over guy guy said, “fuck me, stick that cock in me.” And the sitting guy grabbed onto the bent over guy’s hips with both hands, stood up and took his long thick cock and slid it into bent over guy’s asshole.

The cock slid in about three inches, then out, then in. As the bent over guy got comfortable, the now standing guy started to rhythmically pound that ass. Bent over guy was moaning in rhythm to the pounding, uh uh uh uh. It was getting hotter and hotter as the pounding progressed. I stood up eventually and walked over with my hard cock in my hands. The fucker saw me and smiled. He grabbed my cock with his hand still pounding the ass in front of him. I grabbed the fucker’s ass and massaged it as he went in and out. The fucker motioned for me toward the fuckee’s face and I did. The fuckee started to suck my cock as the fucker kept pace with his thrusts. The fucker started to grunt too, and I could tell he was close. He screamed as he shot his load into the ass, and I took my cock out of his mouth. As the fucker dismounted, I shoved my cock into the now prelubed ass.

My cock was a good two inches bigger and much thicker, so as I slid in, I was hitting new territory. The guy I was now fucking said, “fucking pound my ass with your manpole.” I obliged, keeping up the pace that the original fucker set. The original fucker stuck around watching me get my turn on the asshole merry go round. As I pounded him, I could feel the previous guy’s cum and my cock was slapping into him. The steam, the sweat and the cum all combined to make for a slip sliding slapping fuck fest. My cock started to pulse and I knew I was close. I grunted, “you want my cum. I’m going to give it to you.” The fuckee said, “yeha yeah yeah, shoot your load into me.” That was all I needed. My cock was spraying his ass canal with several days worth of spooge. I figured he would shit cum for the next two days.

I pulled off of the ass and grabbed my towel. The fuckee stood up and wobbled over to his towel. The door opened and the two of them departed. I grabbed my towel and wiped my cock off. There was so much goo on my cock and I didn’t even want to know what it was. I stumbled back to my locker and got the clean towel. I walked back to the shower and saw the two of them showering off their part of the sex romp. The first guy the other fucker had a nice cock. Curly salt and pepper hair, and the tattoo on his leg. The other guy had a ton of hair on his chest, a fucking carpet with a really decent cock, and that ass. I was mesmerized by the ass. It was so tight and fuckable. He said something like, “you like what you see.” I realized I knew that voice. I looked up from the ass and realized it was Ron. I laughed, “yeah, I always have liked that ass of yours. Glad I got to see it up close and personal for once.” He said, “that fucking pole of yours really rocked my world.” I returned to showering, and then left without washing my hair. It was the only part of me that didn’t get dirty. I picked up my clean towel and headed back to my gym bag. I got dried off and dressed quickly and left the locker room before the other two finished showering. So, that was Ron. Damn, the ass was worth it.

I left the gym and headed back up to the lobby, and out the door. I was a block from home when the bodybuilder messaged me again. “Hey stud, wanna cuddle.” I messaged him back and said, “no dude, I just got off. Have a good evening.” He sent back a frown emoji. I was so tired after the steam room fuck and I just wanted to have some down time. I got in and turned on the TV. About an hour later I got a call. It was Mark. “Hey man, what’s going on,” I greeted him. “Man, you won’t believe the week I have had.” I thought, try me. “What happened,” I asked. “It’s a long story. I was in Jeremy’s office and he was threatening me about my job and everything, and he said, if I wanted to make it here, I was going to have to give him head and be his bitch when he wanted. I was so freaked out that I didn’t know what to do. I dropped to my knees and he was fucking my face with his cock before I knew it. Then he told me to lean over the table and he started to fuck my ass, and then the rent a cop came in and stopped it. I was so embarrassed. He called the real cops and they came over about ten minutes later, and then they found coke in Jeremy’s desk drawer. What an idiot, but then I had to go with him to the jail, and we got drug tested. I was clean but Jeremy wasn’t so I was released. Then I got a call from George, the senior partner, and he offered to pay my student loans off if I didn’t press charges. I called Sean and he picked me up and stayed with me today.” He took a breath.

I responded, “that is fucking wild man. What are you going to do now,” I asked. He replied, “well, the summer is basically shot for me, and I decided to stay with Sean a couple of days more. I told George what I wanted was a decent letter of recommendation and to transfer to Sean’s group over in the paralegals department working on the database stuff. I know it’s not legal work, but I can’t handle any more of the crazy lawyers. I just want a calm nine to five, and Sean and I are hanging out. I like him.” I took a deep breath. “That’s so great,” I said. “About Sean I mean. Did George agree to those terms?” He replied, “Yeah, that was the best part, I got everything I wanted. I think because it wasn’t that much and they were worried about their reputation.” I nodded. “Yeah, they are a quirky firm.” Mark asked, “what about you? I assume that you are getting caught up in all of this too.” I said, “Yeah, I asked to move over to the tax group, and that seems likely to happen. I don’t know. It’s crazy. Nobody has a handle on what’s going on.” Mark said, “tax? That’s so hard. But if you like it, that’s cool.” I said, “it’s boring, and calm, and the people are nice. It’s such a change from litigation. I need less drama in my life.” Mark said, “I totally get it. Sean and I want to have you over once we get settled. I’m moving in.” I said, “oh that’s great, I can’t wait to see you both again.” Mark said, “I’ll be back in the office next week. Sean will come back tomorrow.” I said,” Okay sounds good. Let me know if there’s something I can do.” Mark said,”no, just thanks for being a good friend. I appreciate it.” I said, “no worries. You were a great cubemate. Take care of yourself.” He and I hung up. I was happy for him and I realized we were both moving on from the litigation world.

Thanks! I am writing Chapter 32 right now, so there is more...but I'm also going back and spell checking etc. the earlier ones so that I can make sure you can enjoy reading them. I'm happy to get feedback, as it gives me a good sense of how you like where the story is heading....
I'm really enjoying it and glad you're taking the time to polish. Nothing is worse than reading a good story that's ruined by terrible spelling and punctuation, lol. Thank you, @davekcmo !

Reactions: davekcmo
Chapter 9

I got up the next morning early, and looked outside. It was raining, and I debated on driving instead of walking. But I decided to wear my gym clothes and get dressed at the office. I packed up and left at 6:00 with an umbrella in hand and a spring in my step. It wasn’t too bad, the rain wasn’t heavy. I got in and headed to the basement for the gym first. I put my stuff in my locker and got a good workout that morning. I was in the shower and there were several guys all getting ready for the morning. Some heavier, so thinner, big penises, hairy, smooth. I thought about the steam room but decided to skip it. I got dressed in the locker room with my gym bag and umbrella in tow. I looked over at the bathroom door down the hall. For old time’s sake? I opened the door. The two stalls were empty. But I put my stuff on the rack at the door and entered the right stall, my favorite, and latched the door. I pulled down slacks and sat down. About a minute later I heard the door swing open, and then footsteps. Then a zipper, then piss in the urinal. But then the door swung open again. I thought okay, we’ll see. The stall opened and latched. I heard a zipper but no peeing. I looked through the hole and there was a long black cock hovering outside the hole. I thought, okay. I stuck my finger through and then the cock head came through the hole at me.

I started to suck on it, but it was really thick. I hadn’t had a cock like that, it was nearly as big as the hole I thought. I had to be gentle with it. Licking more than sucking. I got a groove with it and it started to grow in my mouth. It was easily ten inches long and eight inches around. I don’t know, it was a mammoth club of a cock. So I worked the head and the underside of it predominantly. There were moans as I felt the cock get rigid and he was close to coming. I made the mistake of pulling my lips back and the cock shot the first wad of come all over my face. So I covered the head slit with my lips to catch the second spurt and I just milked that monster for all the cum it had to give. I got some toilet paper to clean off my face and fortunately he didn’t hit my shirt or suit jacket. But that cock was worth it. I flushed and unlatched the stall. I was washing up when the other stall door opened. It was the night rent a cop, who must have just gotten off work. He snickered at me. He asked me, “did you know that boy was getting fucked when you told me to go check?” I nodded, “yeah, I was worried about him. I didn’t think he wanted to be getting fucked you know.” The night cop said, “yeah, that other guy is in a whole heap of trouble.” I nodded some more. “That’s what I hear.” The night cop said, “yeah, he’s been caught like that before. I think those lawyers have had enough of his shenanigans.” I said, “maybe. I don’t know. Have a good day.” I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

I was in the elevator with several of the lawyers and I got to the firm floor. I walked in and got settled in my cube. I was quiet without Mark, nor Jeremy. I looked into Jeremy’s office. The door was open and the office was vacant. He had moved out. I walked by Ron’s office and it too seemed vacant. No degrees on the wall. No fancy abstract art on the walls. Just windows, and an empty desk. I stood in the doorway for a minute then turned. George was standing in front of me. I said, “good morning sir.” He said, “good morning. Are you looking to measure drapes for a new workplace?” I shook my head no, “I’m just surprised at everything I suppose.” George nodded, “yeah, it’s all a shock for me too. He turned in his resignation yesterday evening.” I realized my fucking his ass was his send off. George continued, “ I understand we are sending you over to tax.” I nodded, “yeah, I think a clean break might be best for me.” George said, “if you ever get tired of the boredom, feel free to come back to litigation.” I nodded, “certainly sir. Thanks for everything.” I stood out my hand and he shook it. It was a good farewell to a strange few days of work.

I headed over to the tax team, and found Todd there. “Good morning John,” he said. I said, “Good morning Todd. Is there a place over here that I could set up and work?” Todd nodded, “yes, we are planning for that. For now, there’s a cube over in the corner. HOpefully that will work for now until we find a better place for you?” I looked over to the cube and said, “Oh this is great. Thanks so much.” I dropped my stuff there and moved the remaining stuff from my old cube over to the new one. I sat down, and Todd’s admin Thelma came over holding a plant. She said, “this is an easy starter plant for you. Todd said you were concerned about needing to have a plant to fit in.” I smiled and said, “Thank you. I feel much more welcomed now, and not such an outsider.” She smiled and turned back to head to her desk. I loved my new digs. I could see everyone in the tax team from here.

I opened my email and saw an email from Jason. I opened it, and it read, “welcome aboard again I guess. George and my boss talked last night, and your transfer to tax is official. We hope you’ll be happy with us for the rest of the summer.” I breathed a sigh of relief. Yes, of course I will be happy for the rest of the summer. WIll I miss litigation? Maybe some, but not the full onslaught of crazy. Ron was unpredictable, no matter how nice that ass was. I’m just glad I got to find out how nice it was before he quit. Jeremy was a jackass. And Mark, poor Mark. I hope he finds his way. I hope I find my way, but I have a feeling I have already. I had a meeting invite at 10 with Jason and Todd, I imagine to talk about my recent memo updates. It was nice to not be afraid of someone coming to scream at you.

I got up and headed for the elevator. I was going to get a Starbucks before the meetings began. As the doors shut, a hand pushed through the crack and the doors reopened. It was George. THe doors closed behind him and he turned to me. “Now that you don’t work for me, I was wondering about another blow job?” I just laughed. “Sure thing, that cock of yours is perfect for my throat.” He chuckled too. “I was just kidding with you, but now that you mention it, there was a certain chemistry there. I hope to find you in the steam room again soon.” I nodded and said, “me too.” George turned to me and whispered, “if you want to know when I’m in the gym, just look at my calendar.” He winked and then got off the elevator a floor before me. I was starting to chub up at the thought of sucking him off, and had to adjust my cock in my pants before getting to the lobby. I got a coffee and headed back up.

When I got back to my desk, Todd was waiting for me. “Please come with me.” I followed him into the small conference room where there was a cake and a sign that said “Welcome John.” I was so surprised. Todd turned to me and said, “thanks for coming over to the boring side of the house. We are so happy to have you.” I teared up, it was such a lovely thought. “I am so happy to join you, I enjoy tax and I think we’ll have a great time,” I replied. The door opened and Jason strode in. “Sorry I am late. John, welcome aboard. We are glad to have you and hope you enjoy the experience as much as we have so far and expect to continue in the future.” I smiled and nodded, “thank you so much sir. It’s great, just great.” The cake was cut and I mingled with my colleagues for several minutes. At about five of 10, Todd motioned for me to join him. We left the conference room and headed toward Jason’s office. I said, “let me get my notes.” I returned to my new desk, picked up a pen and my notebook, and headed over to Jason’s office. It was as nice as Ron’s and the windows faced over a park which made for a nicer view than the building across from ours. I walked in and Todd and Jason were already sitting around Jason’s conference table.

I walked over and pulled out a chair. Jason turned to me and said, “please sit. Todd was just briefing me on the work you had done while I was gone.” I nodded and sat down. Jason had my updated memos in front of him and he was reviewing the Delaware one. “So, Mr. Richmond, you are advocating for an income statement calculation based on Section 1902(b)(6).” I said, “yes based on the fact that the corporation is merely filed in the state, but not operating in the state.” “Did you consider whether the corporation was a DISC under (b)(10)?” I countered, “yes, but that provision requires an election under federal law, which according to the company itself, it has not yet made. I contacted the CFO on Wednesday afternoon to confirm.” Jason nodded, still reading and not looking up. This line by line review of my work continued for two hours. At the end of the second memo, Jason looked up and said, “this looks to be in order.” Todd nodded in agreement.

Jason continued, “there are two types of work we perform for our clients on the tax team. The first you have just experienced, the filing of forms on a regular basis for certain clients so that they don’t have to expand their own accounting departments for filing requirements a few times a year. It is much cheaper for them to pay us to do that, even though we charge them to do this. I will have Marcie, Todd’s paralegal do the actual filing. She’ll get credit for the fees charged toward the accounting we do for bonuses at the end of the year. That filing work is boring but it is recurring and stable, and provides a solid basis for the revenue we generate for the firm. It’s important for you to start paying attention to *how* we make money. I want you to respect the folks that do the filings, and by virtue of your memoranda that you have just written, I can clearly see you have legal skills beyond the mere filing of paperwork.” I smiled, then blushed. Jason and Todd gave me more positive feedback in a handful of meetings than I had received from Ron or Jeremy in the time I worked for them.

Jason cleared his throat and then said, “the second type of legal work is more ad hoc, and it involves clearing up discrepancies in filings, and in some cases doing forensic accounting. This is the exciting part of our business, but it is still painstaking. I have an interesting matter that I just received from a good client of the firm and I want you to start on it for me. I have a couple of other matters that are more pressing, but this client needs to respond to a federal inquiry by the end of the next month, so in five weeks. This sounds like a lot of time, but it covers seven years of filings, and each year is approximately 600 pages of documentation. I will need you to carefully sift through everything we have and determine what we are missing, what discrepancies you can identify, and finally, what legal options we have to help explain the discrepancies or at least mitigate the negative impact therein.” I was taking notes furiously as he was talking.

“Todd will help guide you in this process, but I would like to see how far you can get on your own and I have asked Todd to give you a lot of free reign on this project. The client is an old one of the firm’s and had hired another accounting firm for their reporting. They are quite concerned about the negative press that might come from reports of tax evasion. We will need to be sensitive to their situation, and for that, I will ask you to work through Todd for any communications back to the client. Is that clear?” I nodded, “yes sir, crystal clear.” Todd smiled at me. I was afraid to smile back. Jason was being unusually stern with me, and I think it was to convey the seriousness of the matter. Jason continued, “oh, and one more thing John, I’d like to have you accompany the team when we do the site audits later in August. There are trips planned to New York, London, and Tokyo. I hope that would be ok?” I nodded furiously, “oh wow, that would be so cool,” I gushed before realizing how immature I sounded. I regained my composure and said, “certainly, happy to be a part of the team however best I can help.” Todd chuckled, and Jason smiled a bit too.

“Excellent,” Jason concluded, “I look forward to your review. The paper documents are in the vault, and Todd will get you set up there. No documents are to leave the vault, but you will have access to them online as well through our document review system. I believe you know Sean, the database administrator for the firm. He’ll get you set up with an account, but it may take a couple of days. So, start in the vault.” I nodded. It sounded so James Bond, documents in a vault. Cloak and dagger. Jason got up from the table, and Todd and I also stood. Jason shook my hand and said, “welcome to the big leagues.” I smiled and said, “thank you sir, thank you both as I glanced over to Todd.” Todd nodded toward the door and I moved that direction. As I turned around, Jason was walking over to his desk. I noticed his pants fit snug around his ass, and he looked like he was a solid runner in his time. I had to catch myself and I turned to follow Todd out. These guys knew how to dress. I needed to ask Todd about where they got their clothes.

Chapter 9

I got up the next morning early, and looked outside. It was raining, and I debated on driving instead of walking. But I decided to wear my gym clothes and get dressed at the office. I packed up and left at 6:00 with an umbrella in hand and a spring in my step. It wasn’t too bad, the rain wasn’t heavy. I got in and headed to the basement for the gym first. I put my stuff in my locker and got a good workout that morning. I was in the shower and there were several guys all getting ready for the morning. Some heavier, so thinner, big penises, hairy, smooth. I thought about the steam room but decided to skip it. I got dressed in the locker room with my gym bag and umbrella in tow. I looked over at the bathroom door down the hall. For old time’s sake? I opened the door. The two stalls were empty. But I put my stuff on the rack at the door and entered the right stall, my favorite, and latched the door. I pulled down slacks and sat down. About a minute later I heard the door swing open, and then footsteps. Then a zipper, then piss in the urinal. But then the door swung open again. I thought okay, we’ll see. The stall opened and latched. I heard a zipper but no peeing. I looked through the hole and there was a long black cock hovering outside the hole. I thought, okay. I stuck my finger through and then the cock head came through the hole at me.

I started to suck on it, but it was really thick. I hadn’t had a cock like that, it was nearly as big as the hole I thought. I had to be gentle with it. Licking more than sucking. I got a groove with it and it started to grow in my mouth. It was easily ten inches long and eight inches around. I don’t know, it was a mammoth club of a cock. So I worked the head and the underside of it predominantly. There were moans as I felt the cock get rigid and he was close to coming. I made the mistake of pulling my lips back and the cock shot the first wad of come all over my face. So I covered the head slit with my lips to catch the second spurt and I just milked that monster for all the cum it had to give. I got some toilet paper to clean off my face and fortunately he didn’t hit my shirt or suit jacket. But that cock was worth it. I flushed and unlatched the stall. I was washing up when the other stall door opened. It was the night rent a cop, who must have just gotten off work. He snickered at me. He asked me, “did you know that boy was getting fucked when you told me to go check?” I nodded, “yeah, I was worried about him. I didn’t think he wanted to be getting fucked you know.” The night cop said, “yeah, that other guy is in a whole heap of trouble.” I nodded some more. “That’s what I hear.” The night cop said, “yeah, he’s been caught like that before. I think those lawyers have had enough of his shenanigans.” I said, “maybe. I don’t know. Have a good day.” I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

I was in the elevator with several of the lawyers and I got to the firm floor. I walked in and got settled in my cube. I was quiet without Mark, nor Jeremy. I looked into Jeremy’s office. The door was open and the office was vacant. He had moved out. I walked by Ron’s office and it too seemed vacant. No degrees on the wall. No fancy abstract art on the walls. Just windows, and an empty desk. I stood in the doorway for a minute then turned. George was standing in front of me. I said, “good morning sir.” He said, “good morning. Are you looking to measure drapes for a new workplace?” I shook my head no, “I’m just surprised at everything I suppose.” George nodded, “yeah, it’s all a shock for me too. He turned in his resignation yesterday evening.” I realized my fucking his ass was his send off. George continued, “ I understand we are sending you over to tax.” I nodded, “yeah, I think a clean break might be best for me.” George said, “if you ever get tired of the boredom, feel free to come back to litigation.” I nodded, “certainly sir. Thanks for everything.” I stood out my hand and he shook it. It was a good farewell to a strange few days of work.

I headed over to the tax team, and found Todd there. “Good morning John,” he said. I said, “Good morning Todd. Is there a place over here that I could set up and work?” Todd nodded, “yes, we are planning for that. For now, there’s a cube over in the corner. HOpefully that will work for now until we find a better place for you?” I looked over to the cube and said, “Oh this is great. Thanks so much.” I dropped my stuff there and moved the remaining stuff from my old cube over to the new one. I sat down, and Todd’s admin Thelma came over holding a plant. She said, “this is an easy starter plant for you. Todd said you were concerned about needing to have a plant to fit in.” I smiled and said, “Thank you. I feel much more welcomed now, and not such an outsider.” She smiled and turned back to head to her desk. I loved my new digs. I could see everyone in the tax team from here.

I opened my email and saw an email from Jason. I opened it, and it read, “welcome aboard again I guess. George and my boss talked last night, and your transfer to tax is official. We hope you’ll be happy with us for the rest of the summer.” I breathed a sigh of relief. Yes, of course I will be happy for the rest of the summer. WIll I miss litigation? Maybe some, but not the full onslaught of crazy. Ron was unpredictable, no matter how nice that ass was. I’m just glad I got to find out how nice it was before he quit. Jeremy was a jackass. And Mark, poor Mark. I hope he finds his way. I hope I find my way, but I have a feeling I have already. I had a meeting invite at 10 with Jason and Todd, I imagine to talk about my recent memo updates. It was nice to not be afraid of someone coming to scream at you.

I got up and headed for the elevator. I was going to get a Starbucks before the meetings began. As the doors shut, a hand pushed through the crack and the doors reopened. It was George. THe doors closed behind him and he turned to me. “Now that you don’t work for me, I was wondering about another blow job?” I just laughed. “Sure thing, that cock of yours is perfect for my throat.” He chuckled too. “I was just kidding with you, but now that you mention it, there was a certain chemistry there. I hope to find you in the steam room again soon.” I nodded and said, “me too.” George turned to me and whispered, “if you want to know when I’m in the gym, just look at my calendar.” He winked and then got off the elevator a floor before me. I was starting to chub up at the thought of sucking him off, and had to adjust my cock in my pants before getting to the lobby. I got a coffee and headed back up.

When I got back to my desk, Todd was waiting for me. “Please come with me.” I followed him into the small conference room where there was a cake and a sign that said “Welcome John.” I was so surprised. Todd turned to me and said, “thanks for coming over to the boring side of the house. We are so happy to have you.” I teared up, it was such a lovely thought. “I am so happy to join you, I enjoy tax and I think we’ll have a great time,” I replied. The door opened and Jason strode in. “Sorry I am late. John, welcome aboard. We are glad to have you and hope you enjoy the experience as much as we have so far and expect to continue in the future.” I smiled and nodded, “thank you so much sir. It’s great, just great.” The cake was cut and I mingled with my colleagues for several minutes. At about five of 10, Todd motioned for me to join him. We left the conference room and headed toward Jason’s office. I said, “let me get my notes.” I returned to my new desk, picked up a pen and my notebook, and headed over to Jason’s office. It was as nice as Ron’s and the windows faced over a park which made for a nicer view than the building across from ours. I walked in and Todd and Jason were already sitting around Jason’s conference table.

I walked over and pulled out a chair. Jason turned to me and said, “please sit. Todd was just briefing me on the work you had done while I was gone.” I nodded and sat down. Jason had my updated memos in front of him and he was reviewing the Delaware one. “So, Mr. Richmond, you are advocating for an income statement calculation based on Section 1902(b)(6).” I said, “yes based on the fact that the corporation is merely filed in the state, but not operating in the state.” “Did you consider whether the corporation was a DISC under (b)(10)?” I countered, “yes, but that provision requires an election under federal law, which according to the company itself, it has not yet made. I contacted the CFO on Wednesday afternoon to confirm.” Jason nodded, still reading and not looking up. This line by line review of my work continued for two hours. At the end of the second memo, Jason looked up and said, “this looks to be in order.” Todd nodded in agreement.

Jason continued, “there are two types of work we perform for our clients on the tax team. The first you have just experienced, the filing of forms on a regular basis for certain clients so that they don’t have to expand their own accounting departments for filing requirements a few times a year. It is much cheaper for them to pay us to do that, even though we charge them to do this. I will have Marcie, Todd’s paralegal do the actual filing. She’ll get credit for the fees charged toward the accounting we do for bonuses at the end of the year. That filing work is boring but it is recurring and stable, and provides a solid basis for the revenue we generate for the firm. It’s important for you to start paying attention to *how* we make money. I want you to respect the folks that do the filings, and by virtue of your memoranda that you have just written, I can clearly see you have legal skills beyond the mere filing of paperwork.” I smiled, then blushed. Jason and Todd gave me more positive feedback in a handful of meetings than I had received from Ron or Jeremy in the time I worked for them.

Jason cleared his throat and then said, “the second type of legal work is more ad hoc, and it involves clearing up discrepancies in filings, and in some cases doing forensic accounting. This is the exciting part of our business, but it is still painstaking. I have an interesting matter that I just received from a good client of the firm and I want you to start on it for me. I have a couple of other matters that are more pressing, but this client needs to respond to a federal inquiry by the end of the next month, so in five weeks. This sounds like a lot of time, but it covers seven years of filings, and each year is approximately 600 pages of documentation. I will need you to carefully sift through everything we have and determine what we are missing, what discrepancies you can identify, and finally, what legal options we have to help explain the discrepancies or at least mitigate the negative impact therein.” I was taking notes furiously as he was talking.

“Todd will help guide you in this process, but I would like to see how far you can get on your own and I have asked Todd to give you a lot of free reign on this project. The client is an old one of the firm’s and had hired another accounting firm for their reporting. They are quite concerned about the negative press that might come from reports of tax evasion. We will need to be sensitive to their situation, and for that, I will ask you to work through Todd for any communications back to the client. Is that clear?” I nodded, “yes sir, crystal clear.” Todd smiled at me. I was afraid to smile back. Jason was being unusually stern with me, and I think it was to convey the seriousness of the matter. Jason continued, “oh, and one more thing John, I’d like to have you accompany the team when we do the site audits later in August. There are trips planned to New York, London, and Tokyo. I hope that would be ok?” I nodded furiously, “oh wow, that would be so cool,” I gushed before realizing how immature I sounded. I regained my composure and said, “certainly, happy to be a part of the team however best I can help.” Todd chuckled, and Jason smiled a bit too.

“Excellent,” Jason concluded, “I look forward to your review. The paper documents are in the vault, and Todd will get you set up there. No documents are to leave the vault, but you will have access to them online as well through our document review system. I believe you know Sean, the database administrator for the firm. He’ll get you set up with an account, but it may take a couple of days. So, start in the vault.” I nodded. It sounded so James Bond, documents in a vault. Cloak and dagger. Jason got up from the table, and Todd and I also stood. Jason shook my hand and said, “welcome to the big leagues.” I smiled and said, “thank you sir, thank you both as I glanced over to Todd.” Todd nodded toward the door and I moved that direction. As I turned around, Jason was walking over to his desk. I noticed his pants fit snug around his ass, and he looked like he was a solid runner in his time. I had to catch myself and I turned to follow Todd out. These guys knew how to dress. I needed to ask Todd about where they got their clothes.

I like the details and breaks between the encounters - great story telling. I promise to stop spamming, I just am not used to stories on here being written so well, lol.

Reactions: Brettdude3
I like the details and breaks between the encounters - great story telling. I promise to stop spamming, I just am not used to stories on here being written so well, lol.
I do like hearing from you and everyone else about my writing. I started working on this before Labor Day and I have been planning this for many hours. I'm glad the pacing between exploits isn't boring. I try to give a little sex in every chapter, but there are some with more and less. There's much more sex to be read about...Thanks so much for your interest!

Chapter 10

Todd led me down the corridor and out to the lobby. He said, “the vault is two floors below us. Only a handful of law firm staff have access, and you are the only summer intern that has ever had access. Consider yourself special.” I nodded. I didn’t know what to say. It was a privilege. But I was also going to be leaving to go back to school in August. But you know, I could blow off a week to go to Tokyo. Fuck, I could drop the whole semester, this was far better than sitting in Secured Transactions classes and the like. Todd showed me a separate badge he had on his lanyard. “This is the vault badge. Jason already signed the form to issue you one. The security staff will get one for you, and we’ll go by their desks first. Then the vault awaits.” He smirked, and I nodded. Was this all really necessary? The elevator opened and we walked down the hall. There was a large metal door, no glass at all, and Todd used his badge then a code to open it.

I stepped inside and there was a sea of cubicles, and Todd flagged a guy in the desk nearest to the wall. He was quiet and nerdy, with thick glasses and oily hair, wearing a polo shirt and jeans. He stood up and walked over to us. I looked down and noticed the biggest bulge I had seen yet at this firm. It snaked down his right leg at least five inches, and was as thick as my wrist I thought. I was completely taken aback. I thought if that came through the basement glory hole, I’d be in heaven. I had to regain my composure quickly. I looked over at Todd who was focused on the guy in front of us. “Hey Nathan,” Todd said, “this is the guy who needs a vault badge. His name is John Richmond.” I smiled at Nathan and said, “Hi, how’s it going?” Nathan didn’t look at me or Todd. He nodded and said, “oh yes, I remember that paperwork. Very strange. We’ve never done this for a summer intern.” He then looked at me pointedly and said, “you must be special.” I nodded and said, “just very lucky. I am here to work.” I looked at him and then my eyes drifted back to his cock. He must have noticed, because he shifted his weight from leg to leg and then covered his bulge with a hand. I looked back at Todd who then was a bit puzzled by Nathan’s stance.

“Nathan, we’d like to have this issued now so we can leave Mr. Richmond with the boxes for the new matter that Jason is overseeing.” Nathan looked over at Todd, “oh yes, that case. So many boxes. So many.” He shook his head and turned to go back to another desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out a badge. “You have a lanyard already?” he asked. I said, “yep, have it right here,” as I took a thumb to the lanyard around my neck. He brought over the badge and said, “here put this with the other lanyard. He gave me a post-it with a number 3647 on it. “This is your personal code for the door. You’ll need it for any access, coming or going, and for the copier over there.” He pointed to a corner where an old Xerox machine was running. I took the post-it and put it in my wallet. Nathan then said, “no, you’ll have to memorize it now so I can shred it.” I thought, this is crazy. So, I looked at it and came up with a mnemonic. Three six four seven, became “these sick for heaven.” I handed the post-it back to him and he sauntered over to the shredder and disposed of it.

As he shuffled back I noticed the bulge seemed more prominent. It looked like it might just burst from his pants. I looked up at him and this time he looked at me and then smiled a bit. Todd was distracted by another colleague who had stopped by to ask something. I turned to him, “so, fancy meeting you here in a place like this.” He said, “but I work here, you should meet me in a place like this.” I nodded and chuckled. “Yeah, you’re right,” I said and I winked at him. He was smiling at me, and I looked down at the cock was even longer, it had to be seven or eight inches on his leg. He saw me staring and moved his hand next to it, rubbing up and down the side. I leaned over and whispered, “what do you feed that thing?” He whispered back, “it’s not what I feed, but who I feed it to.” He winked back and me and turned his back to me as he shuffled back to his desk. I had to adjust my own cock as it was really turned on by the floor show I had just witnessed.

Todd finished his conversation and rejoined me. “Ready,” he asked. “Yep,” I replied. “All set.” Todd said, “good,” and then we headed off down the hall to a room at the end. This is our room, since so much of the vault is for company tax record storage. Todd started to use his badge then turned to me and said, “why don’t you give it a try. Should help to reinforce your memory of the PIN.” I stepped over, took the badge out of the lanyard, put it on the sensor, and typed the code in realizing it was two numbers above and below one another, so this was going to be easier to remember than even my stupid saying. The light went from red to green and I was able to open the door. We stepped in and the smell of old paper was overpowering. There were stacks and stacks of files. Todd strode ahead of me and we came to the last set of file boxes on a table. “Everything here on this table is about the new matter. You can just stay here and work through the papers for now. As Jason said, there will be document review software access in a few days. But you’ll want to come down and check the paper records anyway, so it’s good to get a sense of everything now.”

I thought about Nathan’s schlong and thought, I’m wanting to ‘come down and stay awhile’ with that piece of meat. Geez this whole firm was a cock tease for me. I thought I was safe in tax land. No overt sexual tension. Now the security nerd has me going. I wonder if there are closed circuit cameras? I nodded at Todd and said, “sure that makes sense. You can leave me here if you want. I am ready to get started.” He smiled at me and said, “sounds good. Remember to eat. This room is like Vegas. You lose all sense of time.” I nodded and said, “sure thing. I’ll have to pack something.” Todd turned to me and said, “no, you can’t bring food in here; the room is calibrated to the exact moisture level for long term storage of these paper records. It is just like a museum.” I said, “Okay got it. No snacks.” Todd walked away and said, “if you need anything, please call. I know Jason was trying to see how far you’d get on your own, but this case is a big step up from the work you have done, and I am here to help if you need it.” I smiled at him and said, “thanks, I will.” Todd smiled again, and then turned and walked out of the room. I heard the door close behind him, and I then turned to the boxes on the table.

There were eight piles of six bankers boxes high, so forty eight. I decided to try to do the math on the number of pages to distract me from Nathan’s cock just outside the door. I was wondering how I could get it out of his pants, and frankly how big it was once it was fully unleashed. I have never seen anything like that on a white guy. It rivaled the black rent a cop’s cock from the other day. I was getting hard thinking about all the cocks I had recently been acquainted with in this job. And there were more cocks to explore. Like Nathan’s. And hopefully soon. I took a box from the top of one of the piles near me and set it down on the table separately from the others. I opened the lid and it was all meticulously filed into folders with dates, and form numbers. I pulled one of the files and started looking at the accounting numbers.

There was something weird about this paperwork though. The numbers seemed really off. Not at first, but there was a lot of repetition in how the numbers read. I kept seeing a pattern of 234 and 789 more frequently than I should. I took my notebook and made a note of that, and which folder I had seen it with the form and the block number so I could find this later. I put that folder back and pulled another folder. Less obvious number patterns, but what I did realize was that we would need to recreate the filing information in Excel so we could compare year to year, and for the various categories. Fortunately, if that is the word, each folder was for one form, so I didn’t have to search through folders for multiple forms. I counted the number of folders in the box. There were sixty five or so. Doing the math, I estimated that there were over three thousand folders in these boxes.

I started to look for patterns in the types of folders. I realized that all the folders in this box were for federal filings from 2016. Ok, I took a post-it and wrote “fed 16” on it, and stuck it to the side of the box. THen I pulled the next box. It was all filings for the UK but from 2017. So, I labeled the post-it as “uk 17.” Then I continued looking at each box until I had figured out each jurisdiction and year. I then sorted the boxes so they would be stacked together by jurisdiction then year. I decided to start with the federal ones. I thought it might be interesting to look at the same document over several years. I pulled the same file type from each year’s box for the Federal pile, and set the folders out together. That was when I noticed the first issue I thought was weird. There was an income category (accounts receivable) that should have been different year to year, but it was exactly the same over four years. Also interesting was that the same preparer drafted the filing each of the four years. I went back to the file with the repeated patterns of numbers. The same preparer drafted those filings. I put them back. I pulled other documents from another year, and a different preparer had signed those, and the numbers for the accounts receivable were also different, not the same repetition as the other guy had done. Hm, it was curiouser and curiouser.

My stomach growled. I looked at my watch and realized that it was already 6:30. I had missed lunch again. I have a feeling this was going to be my life for a while. I reassembled the boxes I had opened and set them back on the piles to which they belonged. I grabbed my notebook and turned to leave. I had to badge out of the vault as well. I walked past the security folks and I didn’t see Nathan and his lengthy friend around. I was disappointed, but would have to explore that more tomorrow. I badged out of the office, and then opened the big metal door. It was heavy and awkward. I remembered I had my gym clothes, and thought about getting a workout in. Maybe I could release some of the sexual tension that Nathan had built up in me. Damn that cock. So fucking amazing. And attached to that guy who was so socially awkward. I pressed the elevator to go back to the office. I returned to my new cube, and Todd had left, everyone had left. It was quiet here in tax land. Even Jason’s door was closed.

I dropped off my notebook, and then grabbed my gym bag. I was walking out toward the front door to the office when I ran into Carlos. He smiled and said, “hola señor.” I replied “hola.” My Spanish from high school was failing me. He said “Solo? Solitario?” I looked at him. He was rubbing his crotch and smiling at me. I smiled back at him and said, “A donde?” He motioned to follow him. I thought ‘what the hell.’ I followed him out to the hall outside the firm’s office doors. There was a hall toward the other side of the building to which I had never been. The lights were off and it was dark but I could still see enough. Carlos turned and opened a stairwell door. I thought, this is weird but ok. I followed him into the stairwell, and said, “Sin camara.” I nodded thinking what he said was no CCTV cameras. Okay, he unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick curved dick that was about six inches, but had a 90 degree curve to the right. I reached out and started stroking it. He looked at me and said, “bueno?” I nodded and said, “muy bueno.” He smiled and closed his eyes as I started jacking it sideways. That curve was wild. I took a couple of steps down the staircase so his cock was now eye level to me, and I opened my mouth and started sucking on his head. I still had my gym bag on my shoulder, but threw it behind my back, and used my hands to stroke and play with his balls while I worked the head and started to angle my neck to get more of the shaft down my throat.

I was almost facing my ear to his stomach to get the cock in. He liked it though, and his cock was responding as well. It was starting to get harder and more rigid, that curve down my throat. I was playing with his balls that were small but hairy and I thought, I wonder how he fucks with that cock. I was sort of lost in the feeling with him rubbing my hair with his hands, and my head tilted sideways swallowing his cock and trying not to scrape my teeth with the odd angle of entry. He started to breathe heavier and I could tell he was close. I was holding his balls with one hand and the base of his shaft with the other to help guide the head down into my throat. I could feel his cock start to pulse against my thumb at the base of his shaft. He was so hard and rigid I was able to rub my thumb against the skin and his cock was bouncing back against it. He started to moan, ah ah ah ah, and then he used his hand to push my head down onto his cock and I felt the head hit the back of my throat. My mouth filled with his jizz as that wild curve spasmed against the side of my cheeks. Carlos tasted so warm and salty, with a hint of cheese or something. It was nice, a savory milkshake. My only meal since breakfast. Again. He just kept coming for a couple of minutes, before he finally let go of my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

He was still breathing hard as he pulled his cock back into his underwear and zipped up his work pants. He smiled at me and said, “gracias.” I smiled up at him and said, “gracias tambien.” I was at the end of my Spanish ability, but it was sort of working. He said, “de nada,” and then turned to the door motioning me to follow. I walked up the couple of steps I had taken and followed him out into the hall again. We walked to the edge of the dark hall and he stopped. He motioned for me to continue, and I did, heading to the elevator. I saw him walk toward the office doors as the elevator closed, and I hoped that we had foiled the “camaras.” I decided to just leave the office and forgo the gym as it was already after 8:00. I stopped by the pollo ala brasa place again and got another “numero dos” to take home. I could still taste Carlos in my mouth while I was waiting for my chicken. So many cocks. In my mouth. I laughed at my own joke. I picked up the bag and headed back to the apartment. I needed a new routine. Maybe over the weekend.

Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning late. It was after 9:00, but it was Saturday. I got up and assembled some laundry to start, while I made some coffee and started to think about my day. I got a text message from Mark asking me if I wanted to meet up with him and Sean for dinner. I replied, sure, just let me know where and when. Other than work folks, I didn’t really know anyone in the city. I decided to hold off on laundry and go for a run before the day got too hot. I changed into gym clothes and realized I was running out of gym clothes to wear, so I did need to do some wash at some point this weekend. I donned my sneakers and headed out. My apartment complex was a garden style set up with three floors and balconies everywhere. There were trees all over the grounds, and walking paths that extended into a city park. I started down a path toward a creek. I saw a few neighbors walking with strollers and a few older folks getting steps in. I picked up my jogging pace as I left the apartment grounds and entered the park area. There were soccer games being played by children and a couple of families barbecuing early. Then I remembered it was after 10:30 so maybe not so early.

I left my phone at home as I didn’t want to be distracted with Grindr. My phone had been beeping all night with random “you up” and “netflix and chill” requests. The path opened up and there were bikes and walkers and all modes of transportation. It was starting to get crowded, and I thought I would veer off and head over to the street. I ran about a mile down to the next subdivision area, and turned around to head back. I was coming down the next street when I approached another jogger ahead of me. I noticed the calves first. They were big and defined, colonial calves, as in George Washington would have been impressed. I followed him down the street, slowing my pace to match his and staying about 10 yards back. I started to track the shift in his ass back and forth. It was okay for an ass, not as defined as Ron’s, but that was a truly exceptional specimen to be sure. I noticed his arms were thin and smooth and his hair was thinning on top, but he was in good shape overall. He was taller and thin, and seemed to wear a big shoe, but I couldn’t really tell from my vantage point. I kept pace with him and he turned at the next corner. I decided to let him go on, as I wasn’t that interested in seeing if there was more going on with him than met my eye.

I continued around the next few curves on the main street heading back towards my apartment, and I turned into the parking lot. I decided to walk back to my apartment, and saw a few neighbors. Mostly families with small kids. I was a little distracted. I thought about Ron some more, and about Nathan, and Carlos. I was out of control, sucking and fucking at the office. But it was amazing, and I was really enjoying the variety of cock I was getting to taste. The buffet as it were. Life may be a banquet, but I was not a poor starving fool I thought. I was lonely though. I thought about the question Carlos had asked me. Alone, Lonely? I would have to agree yes, in fact. Both. How long had it been since I had a boyfriend? Years, could it have been years? Ben was likely it. He was in fact my whole junior year of college. A nice enough guy. Quiet, and not really into a lot of sex. He liked to cuddle and we would binge watch reruns of Friends. To this day, if I see a clip of Friends, I can still see Ben in his plaid flannel pajama pants snuggled up on the couch waiting for me to bring popcorn back over to him.

I got in and headed for the bathroom to shower. After I got clean, I started the laundry and finally checked my phone. Gary had messaged me twice about getting naked, but the fucking penguins were permanently stuck in my head. Mark texted a restaurant address across town and 6 pm as a possible time, and I thought, new, I need to try new. I gave him a thumbs up for the text and set the phone down. I turned on the TV and watched a random baseball game while the washer finished. This moment was the first time I had to really step back and evaluate my life and how it was actually going. I took a deep breath and counted back from ten. I was doing just fine so far. I had a big law job that most of my classmates would have killed for. I had a nice apartment for the summer, and work was going well. But, I was alone, and had been alone for a while. I had friends, but not really close ones, and some days I was feeling better off alone.

I did enjoy having sex. I also enjoyed having a lot of sex. It was a distraction some days, and frankly a way to pass the time other days. I loved the surprise of a new guy, what kind of dick would he have, how was his ass shaped, what did his cum taste like, who would fuck who, and what was the energy like when we were naked together. The office with the basement gloryhole and gym steam room both provided easy access to different dick, but really not for potential boyfriends. I had introduced Mark to Sean, actually unwittingly, but maybe Sean allowed Mark to swallow his cum. Yeah, I was still bitter about that. But Mark was lucky- Sean had a nice thick eight inch piece of man meat swinging between his legs at the ready. Mark had a nice ass though. I was jealous that Jeremy got some of that action, but evidently paid a huge price for that moment of bliss. Thanks to me in fact. I don’t know who actually knew I was the one that ratted them out. The rent a cop did. But, I don’t think he would say much, especially after I blew him. That was a nice dick too. Long and thick and dark- ebony dark. But the cum was tasty. The washer beeped, and it was time to move the load to the dryer. I adjusted my cock in my gym shorts and headed over to the washer.

I returned to the couch and evidently drifted off to nap. I had a dream that I was in my fifties, a rich and powerful lawyer, and I was married. To another lawyer, but he was quieter, cute, and calmer. He wasn’t a sex god, he was just a normal guy. I enjoyed cuddling with him on the couch. And we traveled together. I heard the dryer end with its beep, and it jostled me awake. I was struck by the dream. I think I was in Hawaii or something tropical. Lots of plants. I also think I was wearing a bow tie. Maybe it was tax that I should be doing. I really loved the intricacies. And I do think that Jason and Todd seem to have my best interests in mind. I like them, in a way that I didn’t like Ron or Jeremy. Now I lusted after them of course, but I didn’t really lust after Todd or Jason as much. But Jason sometimes seemed to be quietly attractive, like a lamb in the streets and a tiger in the sheets. But I didn’t fantasize about him the way I would George even. I was comfortable in the tax team. I think I can shine there. I really wanted to do well on this big case, my first big break in the legal world.

I got up and moved the laundry, and started folding. I needed to quit fucking around as much as I was doing. Limit the blow jobs to three a week? Ha, as if. But, focus on the work, and my own development. I had read a bunch of self help books in the past couple of years, trying to get a life direction. I found career counseling in school lacking any personal touch, and I think it’s hard sometimes to know what’s out there in the world for me, and what I really wanted. That’s what I wanted to focus on in the coming weeks, what did I really want. I finished folding and headed to the bedroom to put away. I had a new spring in my step, a purpose. What did I really want? I got out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote that at the top. I went over to the fridge and pulled out a soda, and came back to the dining table where my future plans awaited. I started to just brainstorm ideas, writing out what I thought I wanted. No rhyme or reason, just thoughts. Work, husband, life, family, friends, goals, cars, travel, hobbies. Everything. Then I stepped back and realized that I didn’t have much of any of this in my current life.

I needed a plan. How to get there. I thought about each. Work - I seemed to be on a plan, just needed to do better at the office. Husband was tough. Would I find a husband through a glory hole? Maybe not. But I was attractive and I could turn on the charm. One of the things that Ron did for me is to awaken my own inner swagger. I could meet the challenges of life head on, even when it was the head of my dick. But really, I stood up to their slings and arrows as it were, and I was better off than they were. Life would come. I want to do well. That was my goal. I thought about the game of life as a kid. A guy and a wife and a couple of kids. Not for me. I wanted to be the gay uncle perhaps, but not ‘daddy.’ Unless I was in a leather harness getting called Daddy by a hot slave in a trashy dive gay bar. I returned to the list. Family is easy, I had mine, but I could call them more often. Friends, ditto, and perhaps make a few new ones.

Goals, well, make a lot of money and have a great life. But, I think maybe I needed to be more specific. I put a question mark beside that one, and moved on. Cars, I wanted a Benz. The classic symbol of wealth. I remember a friend of my Dad’s having one and we rode in it to dinner one time. I didn’t want to get out of the car; his was so nice. Like a mouth on my dick soft. Travel everywhere - Europe, Australia, Japan. Everywhere, and anywhere. Maybe not a war zone, but good food and history, sign me up. Hobbies were also a big question mark. I wasn’t much of a crafty gay. I wasn’t really much of anything. I was a blank slate, just a law student who knew his way around a library. I liked to read, but was that enough. What else? Oh a good run, and I did like to play chess. But that was in high school, when I was too pimply to get laid, or be the BMOC. I was in the bleachers like Taylor Swift sang about. No hot neighbor, no romance. Just a lot of late night jacking off to the football players in my class.

I looked at the clock and realized that it was 4:30 and I needed to start getting ready to meet the boys for dinner. I got a quick shower, and dressed in a polo and khakis and headed out. I arrived at the restaurant at 5:50 and asked for the reservation. The waiter pointed to the corner and I saw Sean sitting there. I had an immediate flashback to his cock through the hole and I got tingly. It was now Mark’s cock, so I had to stop thinking about that. So much for goals, I was just interested in getting laid about 80% of the time. I think it was being 24 but I was also about proving myself. That really was my goal for the summer. Proving what kind of man I could be. Certainly I could fuck. And I had swagger when I needed it. But, what about the rest of manhood? Was I trying to be the Marlboro man, lone ranger on a horse, or the sheriff in a cowboy movie, keeping order in a frontier town? Or the farmer raising a family, or the general store shopkeeper? I am not sure why I was channeling the whole western theme. Maybe it was the cowboy hat on the guy at the next table over from us. He had a great handlebar mustache. I wondered what that would look like around my dick.

I sat down across from Sean. “Hey there, red, how’s it hanging?” I joked. Sean smiled and whispered, “down and to the left.” He smirked. I licked my lips in response. He then laughed. I liked his wicked sense of humor. Mark appeared just then and sat back down next to Sean. Mark put a hand around Sean’s back, and said, “hey John, so glad you could make it.” I replied, “thanks for inviting me out. This place is great.” Mark nodded, “it’s a favorite of Sean’s. I think he likes the waiters.” I looked around. This was a turkish place, with yellow and blue decor and scenes of beaches on the wall. The waiters were all dressed in the tightest black pants I had seen on a guy, except maybe Ron where his looked sprayed onto him, and they all were built like olympians. Was that too Greek for the Turks? Anyway, I watched the asses move quickly around the tables and the men all had beards and long hair. It was a sexually charged atmosphere, even if the waiters still had clothes on.

A young waiter named Ahmet strode by our table and said, “Ready?” Sean smiled at him and he smiled back. I wondered if Ahmet and he had exchanged cocks before. Sean replied, “I think we could start with drinks?” looking at Mark and I. We nodded. Sean said, “I’ll take a beer,” and Mark said, “diet coke.” I looked at the drinks list quickly and said, “I’m game- how about a gazoz?” The waiter smiled at me, “very good sir, very good. This come from my hometown.” He seemed to linger at me for a little longer than even Sean. As he took my menu, he let his hand brush the top of mine. I felt my cock stretch against the waistband of my underwear. Shit, he was hot. That was beyond the tension I felt even in the steamroom of the office gym. Sean said, “he has taken a shine to our friend.” I blushed. “I’m sure he does that for the tips,” I coyly demurred. Mark shook his head. “John is the biggest flirt in the office. I think both Ron and Jeremy wanted him. They would stare at your butt as you walked away from them every time. I was chopped liver next to you.” I shook my head no and said, “I doubt that. Besides, you hold your own in the butt department as I recall.” Sean turned to Mark and said, “he certainly does.” Mark rubbed Sean’s shoulders and they were cute in that moment of sexual solidarity. I had a flashback to both Sean’s cock through the hole and Mark’s ass bent over in his cube. Man, I bet their sex is hot to watch.

The food arrived and the banter continued into the evening. While there was a lot of sexual tension in the restaurant with Ahmet, and Sean, and the other patrons, I was finding my groove, making jokes with the guys and relaxing. I did have a flashback to the list from this afternoon. Under the friends category I wanted more of this. We finished up and paid the bill. The boys suggested we walk over to a new gelato place for a little scoop. I agreed, glad that I had my run earlier in the afternoon. We were standing in line when a guy behind us yelled over. “Sean, Sean boy,” he said. Sean turned around and started chatting with this Asian guy. Mark leans over and said, “we can’t go anywhere without Sean running into someone he knows.” I smiled, I bet that dick opens lots of doors I thought. “He’s probably been here a while and has had a chance to mingle more.” Mark nodded. “Yeah, he told me that when he met me he was looking to settle down. I hope I am enough for him to settle down with.” He seemed a little lost at the moment. I turned to him and said, “you are enough, you are more than enough. He’s lucky to have you.” Mark looked over at me and said, “thanks, that’s really nice of you.” He gave me a quick hug, and I patted him on the back.

I left them at the cafe and drove back home. It was strange to actually drive in the city, as I have been mostly a walker since I arrived. I liked the feel of the city at night. The lights, the other cars, the excitement. I thought about finding a gay club to hang out for a while in, but I was thinking it might just lead to a hook up, and in the life goals part of my list I was trying to down select random cocks. To a certain degree I was hoping to be what Sean was striving for. A reformed whore. Or maybe just less whore for sex, maybe more whore for money. Is that what the law was to me, just a casino slot machine? But to me it was more than just whoring for money. It was solving problems for people. That’s what I liked about it. Problems that were hard and complicated. Puzzles that were worth money to solve.

Chapter 12

I awoke Monday morning a little earlier than usual, 4:30 am. I was up and ready, so I got myself together and put on my suit. It really didn’t fit well, and I wasn’t sure why. I made up for it with my winning smile and a cock that many men craved. I left the apartment at 6:00 and got into the office at 6:30. I headed straight to the vault and badged in confidently. The light turned green and I headed to my little room passing the security desks that were all vacant. No time to ponder Nathan’s cock, I had a real job to do, the eventual blow job would have to wait. I started with the boxes again, and I outlined a game plan to review the documents. I made a chart for the federal jurisdiction on a page, with the filings down the page and the columns for the year. I then used the next page for the UK, and so on. I had seven pages and a ton of boxes to tick. I decided to touch each file and get a vibe for each one. I had a page of my notebook for each file type and I captured all the years. I wanted to start with the preparers and if there were any more obvious patterns that I could see.

I had also brought an old fashioned wind up alarm clock as I couldn’t have my iphone in the vault. I set it for 12:00 so I wouldn’t miss lunch again. I started going through folders and making notes. The alarm rang, and I was about half way through the federal filing boxes. I got up and stretched and then left to get food. I was going to be disciplined about this. I had a new spirit about me. I left the building and found a salad place a couple of blocks away. I got a salad and ate there, noting I couldn’t bring food back to the vault. I returned at 1:00 and set the alarm for 4:00 and resumed my work. I was almost done with the federal boxes when the alarm rang again. Time to work out, I thought. I took my gym bag and headed to the basement. I did some cardio and then a circuit of arms and chest, before a quick shower, and back to the vault. No steamroom, no glory hole, I was a man with a new mission. At least for one day. I got back to the vault at 5:15, and set the alarm for 7:00. I went back to finish the federals. I was able to close the last box and the alarm said, 6:45. I thought it was good enough. I turned it off, and headed home.

I opened the door to my apartment, and sat my stuff down. I stretched again, and opened the fridge to find the leftovers from Turkish night with the boys. I heated up the kabobs in the microwave and checked my phone. 3 messages from Gary looking for my cock. And a note from Mark asking where I was today. I replied to Mark that I was in the vault working on a tax case. He asked, “vault?” I responded, “yeah, it’s all very James Bond. There’s a big case I have been asked to triage I think. I believe it’s a test of whether I can hack it in tax.” Mark LOLed, “you are going to pass with flying colors. Sean just told me about the vault too. He said you must be on the fast track for partner if you are already in the vault as an intern.” I LOLed back to him. “I dunno, probably just spinning my wheels, but that’s what summer interns are for.” I set the phone down and started eating. I was feeling better about myself tonight. Tired from the job, but more focused and deliberate. Less cocks and blow jobs. Although my cock was letting me know it was going to need some loving soon. I was rock hard thinking about nothing in particular. Maybe I could get Nathan to show me a dark corner or something. Or Carlos in the stairwell with the curved cock. Sounds like a solution from a very sexual Clue game. I laughed as I put my hands down my pants to adjust my dick in my underwear.

It was already 8:45 and I was starting to get sleepy, hard on or not. I turned in and set the alarm for 5:30 this time. I thought I don’t need to be there that early again tomorrow. I turned the light off and drifted off to sleep. The dreams that night were powerful. I was with Ahmet from the restaurant, and his ass was tight and hairy. Then I was seeing that friend of Sean’s from the gelato place, the asian guy. I didn’t know many Asians, just that they generally had smaller cocks. But mine was big enough for the both of us I guess? I then thought about Nathan and his hog in his pants. That would be a sexual encounter to jack off about for months. I thought about Sean’s cock through the hole, and the rent a cop’s through the hole. It all just melded into a slideshow of cocks and sex and surprise reveals. Steam Room and George’s uncut piece of man meat. Ron’s ass. That was the best I think. Actually the best of it was how I plowed new territory in his ass after the first fucker came. Dominating Ron was a triumph for me. I felt powerful. I was a god among men. I dreamed that I was a Roman gladiator and I had just bested Ron in the sport of assfuckery. I was wearing a gold medal my cock glistening in the sunlight with Ron’s assjuice on it. As the crowds in the arena cheered me on with my cock still erect, the alarm went off. I was tenting a full erection and still looking for the crowds in the darkness as I turned off my phone.

Back to the grind I thought. I got ready and headed back to the vault. I started with the UK boxes this morning and began the same investigative drill that I had with the federal ones. I set the alarm for 10:30. I decided I needed to break up the day a little bit more frequently. I was finishing up the first box when the alarm sounded. I got up and turned it off. I left the tax room and saw Nathan talking to another colleague. I waved and he waved back. I smiled and headed out. I would chit chat later. But now my cock needed relief. I went down to the basement with determination. I entered the bathroom and one stall was occupied, so I took the other. I didn’t even wait to look through, I just stuck a finger in the hole as I sat down, my cock already precumming from the anticipation of what was going to come through the hole. I turned to meet a purple cockhead with a big slit snaking through the hole. I opened my mouth and enveloped the cock, using my tongue to rub the underside of the head. There was a familiarity to the cockhead as if I had sucked this guy off before. The cock continued to slide further into my mouth toward my tonsils and then back out and back in. That cock facefucked me slowly at first but then a little faster and a little faster. As he picked up speed his cock got stiffer and started to point up a little. The head was rubbing the roof of my mouth, and my tongue was feeling his stiffness as it continued to massage the ridge under his cockhead. There was a slam of his cock to the back of my throat while the shaft started to throb violently in my mouth. I felt the familiar moist stickiness of his cum load coating the back of my mouth and all over. The cock just continued to throb and shoot cum into me for what felt like a couple of minutes. Then he pulled back and wiped his cock off. As the stall door unlatched, and the shuffle of feet headed toward the bathroom door, I saw a glint of red hair pass by the slit in the stall door from me. I think it was Sean, and that was his cock I remembered so well. At least he gave me his load this time.

I was now rock hard and precumming all over my shaft. I needed to cum in the worst way. The door opened again, and I stood up my cock pointing at the hole. I was going to get blown if I could at all. I heard the other stall door latch and the guy unzip and pull pants down and sit. Great, he’s probably looking to suck. I saw a finger in the hole and that’s all the sign I needed. I shoved my cock through and waited. There were breaths of my cock and a soft hand that started to stroke me. I waited for what felt like an eternity before a soft warm moistness hit my cockhead and I knew I was getting the mouth I so desperately desired. I stood there motionless while the guy worked me over. I was so hard, so rigid, that I knew I needed only a few more strokes at most to reach a climax. I closed my eyes and felt the soft rhythm of his lips back and forth along my shaft, and tickling the head. He was milking me slowly and I was ready to blow. I started to rock back and forth to increase the pace of his sucking and he obliged. I felt his mouth suck tighter onto my shaft as I started to pound the back of his throat through the hole.

I was closer and closer and finally, I felt my balls tighten up and my cock start to jump. Cum shot out of me with a force that I had not felt ever. It was like I needed it more than I had ever before. I shot at least 30 ropes of cum down that fuckers throat. I was shaking from the orgasm; it was so intense. I didn’t move for a minute and he kept his mouth off my cock as it started to finally soften after what had to be five minutes of active shooting. I don’t know exactly, but I was seeing colors and I thought my legs were going to give out from under me. I didn’t even know who the mouth was I had just shot into. I pulled back and put my cock in my underwear, all wet from saliva and cum. I then rebuckled and left the stall. I washed my hands and thought I’d wait to see who was there. He never came out. I looked down though and saw sneakers. Black leather adidas with three white leather stripes. This was like the gay version of Cinderella and a shoe at the ball.

I looked at my watch, 11:15, I needed to get back to the grind. I left and took the elevator back to the vault. As I returned to the room, I set the alarm for 1:15, a late lunch after a nice mid morning snack. I returned to the UK and kept on with the files. There were less files in some of these boxes and by the alarm’s sound I was more than halfway through. I turned off the alarm and headed back to the salad place for lunch. I was looking at all the shoes for a pair of black leather adidas on every guy I passed. I ate quickly and was back at the vault by 2:00. I smiled at Nathan as I strode back into my room as I was calling it. I set the alarm for 6:00 to leave and decided to just hunker down and finish off the UK today. I was nearly done when the alarm sounded and I thought a few more minutes wouldn’t hurt. So I turned off the alarm but didn’t reset it. I kept on until I finished. I got up and stretched, and looked at my watch. It was 9:45, nearly 10 o'clock at night. Geez. I packed up the rest of those files, and headed out. I didn’t find much but I was starting to see patterns in which preparer worked on which set of cases.

The next day I got in early again, 7:00 or so. I set my alarm clock for 11:30, and thought, I’ll take an early lunch and try to get to the gym. I started in the third set of files. The Japanese ones. Fortunately the forms were in English as well as Japanese. The handwriting was meticulous on these, and I appreciated being able to read through them so quickly. There were many folders and files for each, so I just kept going through each box. I began to notice some of the numbers seeming to be the same across the different country filings so I stopped my plodding through the boxes and tried to cross reference a couple of the files from the Federal and the UK. I made a note about that as I wasn’t sure the actual cross references were deliberate or not. The alarm sounded at 11:30 and I got up and stretched again, turning off the alarm and heading out for lunch. I decided to find a new place since I had time, and headed off in another direction toward a Mexican burrito place. It was starting to get busy but not yet. I got my food and sat in the corner. There were construction workers from a new building site across the street, and the smell of man sweat was starting to affect me. I saw a guy check me out when his buddies weren’t looking and I winked at him. He turned away quickly and resumed the conversation with the rest of the crew. But I looked up as they left with their lunches to go and the one guy looked back at me and smiled before leaving.
I got back around 1:00 and started back to the Japanese filings. I set the alarm for 4:00 thinking I should update Todd where I was before too long. I got through the rest of the Japanese files by 3:30, and decided to do more cross referencing. I noticed some of the patterns that were the same involved a combination of two different preparers but always in the same pattern, the same UK and the same Japanese one. I had a running list of “coincidences” that I was starting to pick up, so I took those with me and turned off the alarm. I headed up the elevator toward my new cube in tax land. Todd was there on the phone, and I have to admit it seemed a little odd to be back in the land of people as opposed to file boxes. I was loitering around my desk waiting for Todd to get off the phone. I wasn’t paying too much attention to the other workers in the office, until Sean strolled by. He winked at me and I smiled. He knew I had blown him and I think we were both pleased with the encounter. I worried a bit about Mark though. He’s a sweet guy, and I don’t think ready for the slut life that Sean apported to have given up for him.

Todd finished up and I walked over to him. He was in a polo today and jeans. I was surprised by the look, and the casualness of it. I asked him, “is it Friday yet, you appear to be dressed down?” He furrowed his brow at me and said, “are you the fashion police here?” I laughed, “no sir, I would definitely not be the fashion police.” He smiled and said, “what can I do for you?” I opened my notebook and started to walk him through my last few days. “ I started by getting a plan of the boxes, and organizing by jurisdiction filing date and then type.” He nodded listening intently. “I then started looking at the same filing year over year and I began to identify patterns.” I turned to the coincidences page. “Here I have the same preparers with the same numbers, which doesn’t look right. Over here there are a similar pairing of preparers with similar numbers across jurisdictions which could be right or wrong, I’m not sure yet. Then finally, these number patterns are occurring too frequently to be correct. I can’t wait to get access to the electronic docs and throw this into Excel.” Todd then reviewed the numbers with focus. He turned to his computer and logged into a pick screen. “THis is the document review system we will get you access to- but for now, let’s use this to see about these patterns. He typed in the numbers and searched. There were several documents that were flagged. He was able to mark them in the software for later review. Then my preparers were searched, and similarly Todd marked those too. I couldn’t wait to get a hold of this software too.

Todd turned to me and said, “this is good work. I think Jason was right to put you on the case with a long leash.” He had no idea just how long my leash actually was, I thought. Todd continued, “let’s see if Sean has you set up in the system yet. He pushed his chair back and stood up. I saw him in jeans for the first time and he didn’t look so stuffy. Still a bit with the polo and a belt. He said “come with me,” and he walked towards Sean’s desk. I looked down and saw black adidas sneakers. Really? Was it him? It was certainly a great blow job. But maybe there were others with the same shoes. I had to wonder as I followed him over. There is more that meets the eye with this one. Todd stopped at Sean’s desk and the red head looked up. “Hi guys,” he said, “what can I do for you?” Todd said, “I’m checking on John’s relativity account, can we get him set up today? He’s really going to need this to continue his work.” Sean looked at his screen and then said, “I’ll have to call about it. It should be done the day after tomorrow, but I’ll see if I can get a rush on that.” Todd turned to me and explained, “you see, the contract attorneys use this for document review so most of the folks here don’t need access, so we have the contract folks do all the account set up which is part of the delay. They care about themselves more than us.” I nodded. Todd turned to Sean, “please put a rush on this. I wouldn’t normally press, but we have a tight deadline and I want to get John set up as fast as we can.” Sean nodded and said, “sure thing, I’ll take good care of John.” Todd turned back toward his office and Sean winked at me whispering “just as good a care as he takes of me.” I grinned and then followed Todd back to his desk.

Todd said, “look John, this is great work. I’m sorry we don’t have the computer set up for you now.” I shook my head no and said, “no it’s fine. I’m making a lot of headway in the vault. I’m going to keep plugging along for now, and once I’ve looked at the full expanse, I’ll come up and work on the specific angles I want to pursue.” Todd nodded. “Whatever works for you wunderkind.” I laughed, “I’m not sure about that, but I’m enjoying the work.” Todd nodded, “well don’t get too absorbed, I don’t want you to burn out.” I shook my head and said, “nah, I have a system and I take a break when needed. I’d better head back to the boxes.” I turned and walked away thinking about the black adidas and how that mouth felt on my cock.

Chapter 13

The next couple of days were spent setting alarms and working through folders. I had the rhythm of this set now, and I really appreciated the quietness of the vault and the tax room in particular. Nobody disturbed me and I had the freedom to set my own path. I finished the box reviews at the end of the day Friday and by then my computer account was created. The next week I would start using that and while it was good to be back in the office with people, I was actually a little sad that I wouldn’t be cloistered away in the vault. I decided I would pop down every once in a while just to touch the papers as it were. I didn’t partake of the basement gloryhole and I only worked out at the gym, no steam room. But I was really finding the hunt for numbers and the patterns of the flings an interesting puzzle to solve. I was curious to see how the next part of this detective story played out.

I left the office Friday evening a little after 5:00 and was feeling frisky having gotten paid. I decided to check out a meet up that was happening across town for gay computer gamers. I had done some minecraft in my day and thought I would see what the kids were doing. Besides, I needed a hobby on my life goals chart. The meet up was at a coffee house in the gay part of town I learned, and I showed up in shorts and a t-shirt, the most casual I had been in a while. The gang was in the corner, and I could tell by the long hair and ratty jeans these were the right guys. I saw a table with a sign up sheet and name stickers, and I wrote John on one and stuck it to my shirt. I went over and joined a table of about six guys all in the heat of discussing the virtues of the latest Grand Theft Auto. “But the graphics are so real,” one guy quipped. But another said, “I could do without all the girls and tits though.” The first guy agreed, “now if there was a bulge and assless chaps, that would be far better” he pointed out.

I settled in with a cup of decaf and just listened for the most part. About fifteen minutes in I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was facing a familiar bulge myself. I looked up and it was Nathan from the vault. I smiled and said, “Hey, great to see you.” I stood up and gave him a hug before he even could respond. I felt his hand on the small of my back and my cock jumped a little. He whispered, “great to see you too.” I pulled back and smiled at him, as he grinned at me. I sat back down and he pulled a chair beside me. I looked down as he sat and realized he too was wearing black leather adidas with white stripes. Really? Now I had two contenders for the mouth on my cock. I looked over at his crotch, and that monster cock of his was prominently snaking down his leg. I looked up at him and he was smirking, having caught me yet again staring at his bulge. He leaned over and said, “you know, if you wanted to have a peek of it, you could.” I nodded and then whispered, “if I had a peek I’d want more.” Nathan trumped me with “yes, all the boys want more once they see it. But few can handle more than just a look.” I snickered and thought, we’ll see buddy, we’ll see.

The rest of the hour flew by with boys posturing about the latest graphics and the best computers for gaming that were out there. At some point Nathan and my knees touched, and I felt a hand on my thigh. I casually dropped my hand on top of his and held it. We sat there for the rest of the conversation holding hands under the table while the other guys argued about processor speeds and software vendors. We left about 9:00 pm and Nathan and I stood outside under a streetlight outside the coffee shop. “So, fancy meeting you here in a place like this,” I quipped. Nathan nodded and said, “I was glad to see you. I don’t mix work and play, so even though I saw you checking my cock out, I couldn’t really respond, although you did get me hard quite a few times.” I smiled, quietly proud of that achievement. “I wasn’t sure you were interested in me,” I stated almost as a question. “Oh yes, you are quite handsome I thought, more so than the usual vault rats we get. I was also impressed at your diligence. The alarm clock was a great idea.” I nodded, “it’s easy to get lost in the boxes and forget what time it is.” He nodded. “Look I have to get home and walk my dog. Here’s my number, feel free to reach out.” He handed me a slip of paper he had preplanned and written out. I took it and put it in my wallet. I turned to him and gave him a hug. He nuzzled my neck and kissed me below the earlobe. My legs got wobbly and I started to get erect. I kept holding onto him and I could feel his dick getting hard too against my leg. We separated and his cock was glaring in the streetlight, and I was sure mine was as well. He waved and turned to walk to his car. I turned and walked back to mine.

I slept in on Saturday, and got up around 10. I returned to my goals list after a cup of coffee and checked off hobbies at least for a minute. I wasn’t sure computer gaming was enough, but I had gotten out and met some friends, checking that off as well. I was still working out the rest of it when my phone buzzed. It was Gary looking to hook up. I finally texted him back saying “look you are a great guy, but I’m not really interested. Good luck.” He sent back a frown emoji, and then I blocked him. I was just tired of the neediness. I thought about Nathan, and pulled out my wallet. I entered his number and texted him. “Hi this is John from the office. This is my number. Wou;ld love to get a peek of it sometime. : ) JK, maybe we can get together and see a movie or something?” I set the phone down and got a cup of coffee. I returned to my list and thought about the rest of it. Husband was the real stickler for me. I think I had the fuck part of fuck - marry - kill completely covered, and somedays the kill part. But the marry was tough. Nathan texted me back. “Hey great to hear from you. I’m happy to give you a private viewing. How about tomorrow afternoon. We can take my dog to the park and then maybe have dinner back at my place?” I texted back, “that sounds awesome. I’m totally down for a dog in the park sort of day.” He sent back a heart emoji. Then he said, “how about 1:00 at the park north of town. I’ll send you the location.” Then I got a map URL from him. I sent a thumbs up to the 1:00 message and left it at that. Tomorrow was sorted, but what about today?

I wanted to work on the tax case some more even though it was Saturday. I decided that the next thing I needed to really learn was more about forensic accounting. I logged into the library website and did some searching. I didn’t find much, so I checked the local uni library too. There were several books there, so I thought I would head over to the campus. I got a shower and put on sweats to bum around today. It was a nice day, so I thought I’d walk over to the library as it was only a couple of miles away. I brought my backpack and a notebook in it, and locked my door behind me. I had boxers on, so I was basically freeballing down the street. I forgot how prominent my own dick was in sweats without the constraint of briefs. I caught several guy’s attention, sometimes both the guy and their girlfriends were staring. I just shook it off as flattery. I entered the library and headed over to the check out desk. I asked the clerk, “I’m a student at the law school, can I check out books here?” She looked at my student ID card and said, “yes, we have an interlibrary loan agreement with that institution.” I nodded and said, “great, I’ll be back,” in my best Arnold voice. No chuckle, no grin. Ah well. Off to the books.

I went up to the fourth floor where the business books were, and looked for forensic accounting. I found a couple of good options and headed for a desk in the back. I noticed a set of restrooms behind me and thought, hm, I wonder if the rumors are true. The story on the internet was that these were the hottest hookup spots in town. I was torn between feeding my mind and feeding my loins. It was quiet here, and I wasn’t seeing a lot of man traffic so I decided to choose mind over cock. For once I guess. I cracked the books and started into the first couple of chapters. I realized quickly that I needed to learn more about the financial reporting structures internationally, and started looking for those finance books too. At the end of the first hour, I had amassed a stack of about twenty books. I decided I needed to pee and investigate the rumors.

I headed into the men’s bathroom, and the lights switched on. That was a bad sign. All the stall doors were open. Also a bad sign. And there was nobody here. I entered the second stall from the end, and started to pee. I looked to either side and saw no holes, just toilet paper and a hook for bags. Ah well, that’s a shame. I finished up and headed back to the books. I had Nathan’s manpole awaiting me tomorrow and I was hopeful that I would get more than a peek of it. I shifted in my chair to adjust my chubbing cock as I thought about Nathan’s bulge and finally being able to see why lie underneath. I found some great ideas about financial report reviews and a book on international filings and how to evaluate across jurisdictions. I took three of these down to the desk and asked to check them out. There was a bit of commotion behind me, and I saw two county cops with two older guys in cuffs being escorted out of the library behind me. I looked at the clerk who shrugged. “THey are always coming in to sweep the queers out of the third floor men’s room. Evidently it’s notorious.” I nodded, “oh, I see. That’s disturbing,” I said. She shrugged again. “It’s the most excitement I see on a regular basis.” I thanked her and took my books and left. I considered that a sign both that I missed the sweep and that maybe I might need to curtail some of my public sex escapades.

I walked back home through the campus. Summer is a great time because there are a few students but not many and everyone is in shorts showing off skin and legs and sometimes even their cocks. I had my sunglasses on and I was ogling bulges with abandon. Not that I stopped without sunglasses, but I was getting caught far less often this afternoon. I headed out toward the apartment and I walked by the pollo place and thought, I could go for some hot cock, of the yardbird variety. I opened the door and the smell of roasting chicken permeated the restaurant. There were packed with families and men and kids. I thought, I should eat here instead, and I ordered my order for “aquí.” The clerk motioned me to sit and I waited for my lunch. I looked around at the tables. Mostly it was people having a nice day off, eating and visiting. The TV in the corner was playing another soccer game and some of the guys were drinking beer and cheering. I opened my soda and started getting into the game myself. The red shirted team was beating the yellow shirted team, but the men were all hot and their caramel skin tones told me this was a latin american league. I saw a couple of black guys in the mix, but mostly hot latin guys with long black hair and asses that bounced as they jogged up and down the pitch.

My food arrived and I said, “gracias.” The waiter replied “de nada” and sashayed back to the kitchen. Was he a gay I wondered? I turned back to the game. The yellow team scored a goal and the crowd here erupted with cheers. I guess they were rooting for the underdogs. I ate quickly and when I was done looked for the trash to drop off my plate and napkins. I noticed a corridor in the corner with a bathroom at the end. While my place was only a couple of blocks away I thought I would pee here. I was also a little horned up from the campus stroll, and all the fresh young meat on parade. I entered and there was a guy standing at one urinal with his hands on his hips, pissing freestyle. I sidled up next to him and pulled down my waistband. My cock sprang out half hard and pointed straight ahead, and I began to piss. I looked over at my neighbor. There were no partitions between the urinals so I could see his cock pissing and he could see mine. I looked over and he was looking at my cock with his eyes open wide. His head was tilted downward, and he wasn’t hiding his interest in my man meat which was causing my dick to swell, and I looked over at him and his cock was now almost fully hard too. It had a curve straight up and I had to wonder if all latin guys had curved cocks, remember Carlos sideways curve. He finished pissing, then I was finishing dribbling and jerking my cock up and down to clear the pipes. He watched my cock jerk up and down, and started to jack his. I left my cock hanging for a second, and he took his other hand and tentatively wrapped it around my cock now fully pointing up. He jacked both of us for a minute and started to shake. I watched his cock spasm shooting sperm up and into the urinal. His whole body was convulsing as he emptied his load.

I wasn’t yet ready to come but I was completely aroused. I didn’t know whether to jack off there, or wedge my hard on back into my sweatpants. He put his curve back into his jeans and moved to the sink to wash his cum off his hands. I looked at him and then down at my dick like you owe me. He shrugged and smiled and pulled the door handle to leave. I stood there for about twenty seconds until my cock finally began to wane. I heard the door open again, and I tucked my half hard dick down into my sweats and tried to thread the head down my leg. It sort of worked, but the bulge was still completely obvious. I moved away from the urinal to the sink to wash my hands while the new pisser took the other urinal. I looked over and he was staring at my bulge, refusing to dissipate with the prospect of a new admirer. I looked over and he had a nice thick cock, completely straight out pissing and starting to grow. He was moving the foreskin back and forth and I thought I needed to go. I shrugged at him and smiled. He smiled and waved and turned back to face the wall in front of him. I took my backpack off and put it on my chest threading the straps through my arms. At least it provided some camouflage for my still hard cock so I could leave the restaurant without too many stares. I quickly walked to the exit door and out of the restaurant. I saw my original urinal partner getting into a minivan with his wife and four kids. That curve must be potent or his semen swimmers were olympic I thought!

I’m just getting involved today but THIS is genuinely the best story I’ve read on here. An erotic story that involves the intricacies of the tax world AND self discovery?! This truly is magnificent. I’m very excited to be part of the audience going forward. Thank you for sharing this.

Reactions: MissingHood
I’m just getting involved today but THIS is genuinely the best story I’ve read on here. An erotic story that involves the intricacies of the tax world AND self discovery?! This truly is magnificent. I’m very excited to be part of the audience going forward. Thank you for sharing this.
Thanks so much! I'm really glad you are enjoying it. I wasn't sure if this concept would work, but I'm pleased that it does. There's more to come...

Chapter 14

When I got back to my place I dropped off my books and got a glass of water from the kitchen. I decided to focus on the tax project at hand, and started to read the books I had borrowed. I mapped out a game plan for Monday, where I would look at the filing requirements for each jurisdiction against the forms and figure out what should be there. Then start to see if there were inconsistencies in the numbers that were actually filed. I read through the books and continued to map out a plan. I looked up and it was dark outside. I hadn’t even noticed. I looked at the clock on the microwave in the kitchen and it said 10:30. Wow, I thought, I was as lost in these books as I was in the vault. Maybe I need an alarm clock here at home too. I had a phone though. I picked it up and there was a message. Nathan had sent a pic. I was wondering if I was getting a sneak peek of the man sausage. Nope, just him kneeling next to a fluffy mutt of a dog, both of them smiling into the camera. I tagged it with a heart and sent it back to him. He was a really sweet man. Maybe I was too much a slut for him. We’ll see. I am still undaunted about the challenge of making his massive manpole spit out its juice to me.

I closed the books on the dining room table and turned off the lights as I headed to my bedroom. I set the alarm for 8:00 so I could get a little reading in before heading over to the park to meet Nathan. I was excited for the date. Was it a date? Was I date worthy? I knew I was fuck worthy. But husband material? I had thought more about finding a man I liked, that I didn’t consider much what others would want. I think man whore is probably not on the list. But to some degree this summer was about getting all the wild oats out. I don’t know about sowing my seed, most of the time it was spread on a tile floor somewhere. I looked in the mirror and thought, I’m only 24. I have time. But I started to look at my face and imagine how similar I looked to my father, and how I was going to become him someday soon. What would I want at fifty years old, a string of cocks attached to guys with no last name? Depends on how big they were I suppose. I don’t really know, and what kind of husband I am, nor what kind of marriage I want to have. It was all too serious. Then my phone buzzed. It was Nathan. He sent a pic of him in his underwear. I smiled. Much better view this time around. I sent him back three hearts and a water spray icon. I turned off the lights and hit the sack. No jacking off tonight, I was saving my sperm to feed my date tomorrow at the park.

I awoke to the sun through my curtains, much earlier than the 8:00 I planned. I rolled over and looked at my phone. 7:15. Okay, not enough time to get more sleep, so I might as well get up now. I stumbled into the kitchen and made some coffee. My hard on was tenting the boxers from yesterday, and I had a precum drop at the apex of the tent. I turned on the TV and found some political news show on Sunday morning TV. Talking heads, and infighting. But I loved the drama. Washington seemed a world away, a world of ties and haircuts, and teeth and glasses. Opinions and questions, and lawyers abounding. I thought I might end up there working in the gears of government. I also thought I liked the anonymity of being a guy in the vault peering over numbers and solving puzzles. I looked over at the dining room table and the research from yesterday awaited me. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down in front of the stack of books. I opened my notebook and made a list of non-work related questions for Jason and Todd. Where do you get your haircut? Where do you shop for work clothes? How do I tie a bow tie? Then I added below, how can I become more like you?

I drank a sip of coffee and turned the page. I started back on the forensic accounting books, and began to read about how to do an audit. I turned to my plan for the week on the tax case, and added notes, identifying other questions to ask with regard to the numbers. I then searched online for the requirements for UK and Japanese filings among others. I made notes about the key numbers and where to find them on the filings I had to review. It was 11:00 before I even noticed. I stood up and got a quick shower. THen I put on a polo and shorts and got a bite to eat. I figured the park was about 20 minutes away so I left at 12:30 and drove over. I got there a little before one, and found the dog run. I texted Nathan that I was here and sent him a map pin to let him know exactly where. He acknowledged with a thumbs up and arrived a couple of minutes later.

“Hey there stranger,” I said, and gave him a hug. He was carrying a leash with the aforementioned mutt jumping on my legs tickling me with their claws. Nathan drew me in tight, and said, “you look hot today handsome.” I nuzzled him and said, “thanks I wanted to impress you.” He grabbed my ass and said, “oh yes, you did. You always do.” Then we pulled a part and I looked him over. A t-shirt and jean shorts on, and the same cock bulge snaking down from the zipper toward the right. He called to his dog, Luke, and said go fetch the ball as he threw it out a few yards. Luke came running back with the ball in his mouth and brought it to me. I leaned down and petted him. His fur was soft, surprisingly and he was eager to give me the ball. I took it and I threw it the same distance or so, and Luke took off after it. It was fun and sweet. Normal. Not crazy sexual. We played fetch with Luke for a while before finding a bench and sitting. Nathan gave Luke a treat and he sat between us working on the morsel for a bit.

“So, you understand dogs?” Nathan asked me. I nodded, “I grew up with them, but when I went away to school the last one passed and my parents said no more. So I have to be more of a dog borrower these days since law school is so hectic.” He nodded. “Yeah, you lawyer types are too stressed out,” Nathan said. “I am glad I went to Library school instead. Sort books and come home to my dog.” He bent down and petted Luke on the head. I nodded, “yeah, us lawyer types are awfully Type A. I hope it is worth it in the end.” Nathan nodded, “to what end I guess? Are you happy?” I stopped for a minute. That was the question of the summer I suppose. Am I happy, and what would it take to make me happy if I wasn’t. “Hm, that’s tough,” I answered. “I suppose I am, because I do enjoy the work of law, the research, the analysis, the problem solving. I don’t like the posturing and the arguments and the scheming. I guess that’s why I like tax- there’s numbers and there are rules. Both are pretty clear cut.” Nathan nodded, “I can see that. And I love the tax guys, they all dress so well.” He pinched my elbow with my shirt. “Even me?” I coyly asked. “Especially you,” he said back flirtatiously.

Nathan stood up and I followed suit. We walked around the park with Luke, mostly having Luke drag us around the path as he chased other dogs and explored the world around him. We stopped after about an hour and Nathan said, “are you ready to head back to my place?” I nodded and he turned toward the sidewalk at the edge of the park. Luke seemed to know the drill and trotted next to Nathan. I had to jog to keep up. “Sorry, for leaving you. Luke has the mind of a puppy sometimes,” Nathan said to me. I said breathlessly, “ no. problem. I can handle it.” I was catching my breath and Luke seemed to slow down as we approached a tall modern glass building. “This is home for me,” Nathan announced, as he badged in the door and held it open for myself and for Luke. “Nice digs” I said. “Funny thing, you badge in at work, and you badge in at home too.” He laughed. “Yeah, it’s the story of my life, but there is safety in badges I suppose, somewhat at least.” I nodded as he pushed to call the elevator. The doors swiftly opened and we got in. “Sit Luke,” and the dog sat. “Well behaved,” I remarked. “I run a tight ship,” he said seriously. “I see, will I be disciplined?” I flirted back. “Only if you misbehave,” he snidely retorted. It was all a little bit dominating and controlling, which surprised me from Nathan. Okay, cock man, take me to church then.

We got to his door and Luke was standing on his hind legs waiting to get in. Nathan turned the key in the lock and the door opened, Luke rushing in. Nathan let go of the leash, and said, “we’ll get him settled in a minute.” After I entered the foyer, Nathan shut the door and turned to me. He leaned in and kissed me, gently at first, then with some tongue. I put my arms around him and he held one hand on my back and the other one found my zipper. He was rubbing my crotch while his tongue was exploring the roof of my mouth. I took a hand and rubbed it across his bulge, which was starting to fill out and get hard too. It just got thicker, plumper as it were, like a hot dog, and thick around. My own cock was completely rigid itself, and I felt him breach the zipper and start feeling me up through my underwear. We kept on kissing in the foyer, with our hands now exploring the front side of our body. I had his zipper down but struggled with his belt. I couldn’t get my hand down far enough to unearth that massive dong of his, so I was just feeling around his bush. He had my cock wrapped around my underwear and was trying to free it through the pee hole without any luck. After a couple of minutes of groping to no avail, he pulled away and whispered in my ear, “let’s move this to the bedroom.” I nodded still digging in his underwear for that massive cock through his fly.

I followed him down the hall our clothes half off, and we turned into the first door on the right. His bedroom was simple and plain, a green bedspread and a double bed, with a nightstand and desk with a huge monitor on display. Nathan started to undress me, pulling up my polo, and then licking my right nipple. He seemed totally taken with my chest, the light tufts of fur and his hands returned to my crotch. One undid the buckle and the other dug into the fly for my cock. My dick sprang through my open zipper even before the shorts were removed, and then he unbuttoned the top button and the shorts and the underwear both fell to the ground. There was a rush of a breeze from his AC and I was cold and hot at the same time. He knelt in front of my cock and put it in his mouth. He tried, my nine inches was catching his throat, and then his teeth. I grimaced for a minute and then I pulled him off of me. I put my hands under his arms and pulled him back up to standing. I took off his t shirt, then unbuttoned the jean shorts, and they too fell to the floor. THe underwear was a different matter. The were tighty whitys and they were awfully tighty. I pulled the waistband out and then down.

As I passed the fabric down his thighs, the great white whale came into view. It was easily eight inches long, still soft and hanging but thickening. The head was uncut, and the knob was as big as a doorknob, and I took it in my hand and just held it up in front of my face. The thing I noticed first was that there was a strong smell of cheese. I was afraid to pull the foreskin back. I instead put it in my mouth and tried to suck it. I didn’t get far at all before I started to gag. The smell was all too much for me. I couldn’t get my mouth around it, and I couldn’t even lick it. I pulled back and stroked, but it wouldn’t get hard. I finally after a minute or so looked up and crawled toward his face and kissed him. We cuddled on the bed for a while and Luke jumped up to join us. I was fine with that until I felt a tongue licking my balls and realized it was Luke. I jumped back and screamed before I could catch myself. Nathan said, “what was that about.” I said, “sorry, I wasn’t expecting Luke to be licking my balls.” Nathan laughed, “he thinks we are playing.” I pulled the covers over me. It was all a little off. The cock smell, the dog spit on my balls, the vibe was just not there. I just wanted to go.

I turned to Nathan and said, “why don’t we get a shower and maybe have some dinner.” He looked at me and said, “no, I think you upset Luke. I think you should go.” I nodded and jumped off the bed. I found my underwear and put them on, and then my shorts. I figured my polo and shoes were at the door. Nathan wasn’t getting up out of the bed, his cock, just laying there limp. Still huge, but also a huge disappointment. Luke was standing on Nathan’s bare chest, and glaring at me. It was different now. I walked out of the room, and headed back to the foyer. Ten minutes ago it was all sex and fireworks. Now it was like the show had been rained out with no reschedule. I put on my polo and slid my shoes back on. I turned toward the bedroom and said, “I guess I am going.” Nathan said back, “pull the door closed behind you.” I opened the door and left, pulling it closed. My mouth tasted of his cheesy cock, and I desperately wanted mouthwash. I have had some bad sex in my time, but this might be the worst. I didn’t even want to go back to the vault. Hopefully I would get the computer access set up soon.

Chapter 15

I walked across the street and back toward the path. My car was on the far side of the park and I had at least a mile to cover in my own afternoon shame walk. I was hurt actually, and I don’t know what the whole scene was about. What did I do wrong? I couldn’t find anything. But, I did learn that no matter how big a cock is, it’s more about the chemistry between people. I felt dirty, and I was grossed out by Nathan. I can see why people who saw his cock were not able to get him off. It wasn’t the size, it was the smell of it. I was turned off. I needed a shower. It was still sunny out and there were kids throwing frisbees as I was trying to put myself together after that surprising experience. I found my car and got in and headed back to my place. I was disappointed that I was not able to make a date work. I think it might be a funny story one day. Maybe. One day.

I drove home without the radio on. I just wanted to get clean. I ran into my apartment and headed to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and grabbed my toothbrush. I squirted a big mound of toothpaste on the bristles and went to work on my teeth and tongue. I must have covered the top and bottom teeth about three or four times each and was foaming at the mouth when I finally spit. I got a swig of mouthwash and swished it around my mouth holding it in. I then disrobed and stepped into the warm steamy shower. I turned and spit the mouthwash into the drain, my tongue burning but minty now. I put shampoo on my hand and worked it around my balls first to get the dog off of me. I then shampooed the hair and then washed the rest of me all over a couple of times. I wanted to be clean. Maybe it was overkill, but that whole mess was just weird.

After about ten minutes, I got out and toweled off. I found sweatpants from yesterday and put them on with the t-shirt from yesterday as well. I got a beer out of the fridge and opened it. I wasn’t much of a drinker, but I thought I might need to regroup. I turned on the TV and tried to focus on the sitcom rerun that was on the TV. I just sat and let the TV wash over me. I wasn’t sure what I felt. I felt frustrated, but also like I was mad at myself. I can’t even handle a date with a guy. But then, I thought, he should have at least showered for me. It was just a bit off putting. I want a guy that is put together. One thing’s for sure, he wasn’t the black adidas guy in the bathroom blowing me. He couldn’t get his mouth around my cock. So much for his complaints about other guys. I wonder if I’ll be another story for future dates about how the past guys couldn’t take him. I shook it off. That was crazy. The dog blowing me. I was glad he didn’t find my cock too!

I shut off the TV after a while. I sat at the dining room table and opened another book I had checked out. I realized that there was a clue in this new book to what I was seeking. I needed to compare some of the filing to the stock indices to make sure that the deltas year over year in the filings matched the industry performance. I made a note about it and dug in further. The time passed and I looked up and it was already 9:30. I had been doing this for over six hours. It was time for bed. I didn’t even eat dinner, unless you counted the beer as dinner. I didn’t even finish it. It was left on the side of the table half full still, but now warm. I closed the books and took the bottle to the sink to dump it. Then I headed back to the bedroom. I turned off lights and set my alarm before rolling over and off to sleep.

I got up at 4:30 unable to sleep any more. I was sleepy but not really tired. I didn’t know how I felt. Ready to go to work. I got a shower, and then got dressed, and headed out about 6:00 am. I walked over to the office, and took the elevator up to the law firm office. I sat at my cube and took out my notebook from my bookbag and turned on the laptop. Sean had sent an email about my relativity password on Saturday, so I was ready to go. I followed the login instructions and pulled open the tax files. I was able to cross reference each box in each filing, and was able to do the rest of the auditing tasks I had been reading about this past weekend. I started to pull the information together into excel and in about two hours had a couple of spreadsheets that made sense. I started drafting a memo about the inconsistencies I had found. There were people filing into the office, but I was so focused on the work, I didn’t really pay attention to them. Todd stood in front of me for a full minute or so before I even saw that he was there.

“Good morning there John,” he said. “Good morning, Todd, I was deep into the case,” I replied. “I see that. That is a good sign. Jason will be in today and wants a status. Are you ready to provide him one?” I nodded, and said, “let me show you. Here’s the cross references of the filings here, and the patterns of the numbers here. Over here I compared the company performance to the nikkei and the ftse. So what I did is draft a memo for you and Jason to use in reviewing my work, because that would be easier to follow the logic.” I took a breath. Todd nodded, and said, “good work as always. I think you are on the ball so I’ll let you continue. We’ll brief at 1 for the case.” I nodded and he turned and walked away. I turned back to my computer and continued writing up my analysis. I didn’t stop until my computer alarm went off at 12:45. I hadn’t really eaten much today, but I was so focused on this project that I didn’t want to stop. I also didn’t want to face the vault again for a while.

I printed documents out and saved them to the firm’s share drive. I took my research and my notes over and waited at Jason’s door for it to open. Todd came up behind me and said, “are you trying to show me up.” I shook my head no, “never. I was just making sure I wasn’t late.” He laughed, “you are fine. You may need to relax a bit.” I laughed, but was still tense. This was my big break. My chance to show them what I was made of. I was also a bit on the ropes since the dating scene had sort of thrown me. I wanted one sphere of my life to work out. Jason’s door swung open. “Gentlemen,” he said, “please come in.” I stood back and let Todd go in first. Jason turned to us and said, “I trust you had a productive week while I was gone.” We nodded. Todd spoke first, “I think John has some interesting insights to provide about the big tax matter we are working on.” Jason smiled and said, “oh really. Do you John? Pray tell us,” he quipped with a smirk.

I smiled. “Well sir, er, sirs, I started by looking at the organization of the boxes. I then looked at each filing year over year. The first thing I noticed is that there were preparer-specific discrepancies in the filing documents.” I handed him my notes of the repeated patterns of the numbers. “Then I began to see common declarations of income numbers across jurisdictions, and I tried to cross reference them, but there wasn’t a legal reason to do so.” I handed him another spreadsheet. “Finally, there were numbers in the fillings themselves that were just repeated with no reference in support of those numbers, like they were making it up.” I handed him my final document. “I think there’s something fishy here, and depending on what the client wants, we have legs to stand on.” I got quiet, and waited for Jason to respond. He looked back and forth between the spreadsheets for a couple of minutes, and then stood up and walked over to his desk. The office remained silent for nearly five minutes, which at that moment seemed like an eternity.

I looked over at Todd. He smiled and motioned for me to stay calm, everything was fine. I smiled back and took a deep breath. Jason returned to the conference table with a book opened. “John, did you consider the various accounting systems that could be filed.” I nodded. “ I looked at the GAAP for the US, and the IFRS for the UK, and the Japanese GAAP was tough, but I ran it through Google translate as best I could. None of them authorized the type of declarations that were made in the filings.” Jason nodded, not looking up from the pages, and consulting his tome on his lap occasionally. I took another deep breath. It was like the worst oral exam I had ever had. My hands were sweaty. In the past few days, my cock would get hard at the slightest wind blowing, but right now, I was under pressure, and it was thankfully, soft and hidden away in my pants, not distracting me.

Jason finally looked up from the pages and nodded. He looked right at me, peering into me, and said, “this is exceptional work young man. I am quite surprised you covered as much as you did in a week.” He turned to Todd. “You didn’t help him at all?” Todd shook his head no. Todd then said, “no sir, he was focused on his own, and I did as you asked. Just let him run with the case. And run he did.” He smiled at me. I blushed. It was so rare to get accolades for this type of effort. Jason turned to me, “so the big question is for you, how do we make money from this?” I furrowed my brow at him. That wasn’t part of the assignment was it? I then remembered he mentioned it as an offhand comment, but I didn’t really take it to heart.

I started with, “well, given that we are attorneys, or at least you both are, I would start with the fact that we could or should represent the client in any legal proceeding or government led audit of their work. I suppose that’s a given. I haven’t considered whether there’s a case against their accountant preparers because of the negligence in their filings yet, because I suspect the standards of what their duty to report accurate numbers are, and there may be contributory negligence if the company failed to provide them with the numbers they needed. So, I think there’s at least a call with the company to inquire both about the process and given what we found, was there interest in even pursuing the accounting firms or not.” Jason then responded, “what if there is interest and there turns out to not be sufficient evidence for the case to proceed? Shouldn’t we dig a little more first?” I took a beat and then said, “well sir, if they don’t want us to proceed then we would be wasting our time heading down that path. If they do, we can at least caution them with the fact that even though this is potentially a lapse in their work for the company, it may not hold up in court. So we offer to dig then, with notice to the company that it may not be a fruitful search in the end.” I took a breath and sat my hands beside me on the chair.

Jason closed his eyes for a moment and then breathed in. “So, what about the money?” I said, “well you have my time invested in the digging now, as billable. I suspect that was ‘small potatoes.’ You have Todd’s and your time already invested in the case, as bigger potatoes, but not enough to put marble in the bathrooms here.” They smiled at me. “I suspect the real money is in what the risk of government action that the company faces, and then the potential to get a payout of any money that might come from the negligence suit, although, that’s probably a wash depending on which jurisdiction. I guess the big question is, it’s a complicated case, how much does the company want to make it go away?” Jason smiled and nodded. So did Todd. “Yes, good man, that is the question,” Jason replied. “The good news is that we are about to find out. There’s a call at 2 pm with the company to discuss just that, and I’d like you, and Todd of course, to be on the call. You aren’t an attorney yet, so you will be there as our paralegal, but you can take notes and listen, and then we will include you in the legal strategy discussion later. How does that sound?” My mouth dropped open, and I nodded yes. “That would be great sir, I would love to see how that conversation goes.” My heart was beating fast and I was tingly all over. A real call, a real case, and me, getting a seat at the table, quite literally. Jason smiled and said, “good. Well, Todd will talk you through this, and just come back to my office at 1:50 so we can dial into the meeting from here. That is all.”

I nodded and we stood up from the table. I gathered my notebook and followed Todd out of the office. I stopped at my desk and Todd hovered. “So, great work. Jason isn’t big on praising especially summer interns, but you have really impressed him. Both of us in fact.” He smiled, and I thought maybe even blushed. “I think you have a bright future here if you want it.” I nodded, “that sounds amazing. I wasn’t sure how this summer was going to turn out, but I’m thrilled that I have had the opportunities I have had.” I was gushing and a little bit lap dog looking for a treat. Todd nodded, “you know what they say- good work begets more opportunities for good work.” I laughed and said, “yeah, the pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.” Todd turned a little stern and said, “well the pie eating is what pays our bills.” I realized I had erred and said, “oh yes sir, and boy do I love pie.” He laughed at that, and I realized I had recovered from the prior faux pas. “Get a fork, we have pie to eat,” he said as he walked back to his chair.