big dicked bodybuilders

I don't think there's a Part 2. These gay for pay dudes always fake cumming. --- I'm shaking my body, I'm breathing heavily, I'm moaning (screaming, yelling, etc), but you don't get to see my cum. o_O
Straight for pay? I don’t think they’re S4P especially jake! And Phil has always given me bi vibes lol

Reactions: Pandaaa
tumblr_p96174PlpN1thu2ldo1_400.gif
so hot!!

I've seen him go by "Brad"... but his name is Kovi Lacroix

And here's a full scene of him in contest form
View attachment 82079361
I think I’ve seen that XVideo one, but I think he was named Phillipe or something. Been awhile though

Reactions: Pandaaa
I love him and I haven’t been able to find a single video of his anywhere. He is likely in the website for legendmen but it requires a subscription and is difficult navigate. Anyone know where to find the videos other than that website?
Phil Dicker was photographed by Ron Lloyd for Body Image Productions (the original name for what was later known as Legendmen). Many of their models were also videotaped, but not all. Phil was one of those who never made a video. Photos of him were found at Body Image Productions and could also be found in various printed magazines way back then.PhilDicker_16.jpg
PhilDicker_17.jpg
PhilDicker_14.jpg
PhilDicker_15.jpg

His actual real name is Phillipe Lebrun. Brad and Kovi Lacroix are performer names.
Philippe Lebrun was born in Quebec in 1990. He made many videos for Maskurbate using the name Brad. These stills are from 'At Home with Brad'Brad-aka-KoviLaCroix_At-Home-with-Brad_01.jpg
Brad-aka-KoviLaCroix_At-Home-with-Brad_02.jpg