MRBIGDXXX on twitter. I had first saw him on seehimfuck. I was surprised to see that he is also into men! A video of himself hooking up with his friend is on twitter.Who is he?
Romanian bodybuilder formerly known as FarrisXXLWhat’s his name?![]()
Sorry. I don't know.Who’s that macho with a lil cum on his cocktop?
Exactly the same... he really does not agehave always loved this guy. wonder what he looks like today.
With that cock, body and cumshot, do you blame him?haha...i've never seen anyone - since JLo - so in love with himself!![]()
Mike renda
Is there more pics of him?
Both father and son are quite exhibitionist on their facebookEven his dad is one big muscle hunk
Who are they? Dad is on OF?Both father and son are quite exhibitionist on their facebook
Son is a hottie and so is dad...Who are they? Dad is on OF?
name??
FB / Twitter #1 /Twitter #2 / Twitter #3Juicy Jay West aka 'rippedjayuk'View attachment 43408931 View attachment 43408941
Somebody know who is this Guy?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.