big dicked bodybuilders

Please, my friend, what do these two pics have to do with BIG DICKS? I was looking forward to see big dicked muscle hunks and just see two bodybuilders without anything referred to a big dick. Disappointing. And there are much more examples here which miss the subject completely. PLEASE, keep the subjects and if big dick is included we should also see big dicks. Thank you!
Maybe the guys personality are big dicks lol

If the muscles still look abnormally large even when relaxed, it's a pretty good indication that some synthol has been used. This Big Joe does look like he has used some, but not as much as others. The classic synthol user was probably Brad Hollibaugh. While his synthol use was very observant, it's nowhere near as bad as others like Greg Valentino (even though he denies using synthol, he says he used a different product) and Kirill Tereshin.

I'm not going to post any photos because it doesn't really fit the theme of the thread, and quite frankly, I think it is a horrendous look. If you want to look like a balloon animal, that's on you, just don't ask me to support it.
Brad Hollibaugh died. He apparently passed out playing pool then died. Not sure why

Reactions: Pandaaa
you guys are confusing viewers when you post here ALL BB pics you have.
the title is BIG DICK BB only!
It's not rocket science . I don't see anything confusing about the thread. It's a bunch of naked photos of muscular guys.