Big Dicks On Netflix, Prime, Hulu Ect.

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a Netflix series that had a good nude scene with two fit guys but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was two Hispanic guys and they've been kidnapped and are being held hostage in a warehouse and their both nude. Anyone know it?

aam29290

Cherished Member
Media
There was a Netflix series that had a good nude scene with two fit guys but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was two Hispanic guys and they've been kidnapped and are being held hostage in a warehouse and their both nude. Anyone know it?
Sounds hot

Reactions: FreddieCrunk

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't trust anything HBO put on the screen, they are truly the (unwanted) pioneer on how to digitally plant or alter genitals on actors' body, and its success on shows like "tell me you love me" set the standard for Hollywood, other studios soon followed and everyone started to use digital effects the spread of digital nudity ruined everything, real, fake, real but digitally stitched... no one knows,
and that's why we now find ourselves constantly question it's real or not, the guess work killed the excitement of seeing nudity on screen, it's no longer "wow he is naked!", our first reaction has become "is that real"? maybe it's real, or maybe not but I don't have the fuckin time to do the detective work, so the end is I give up on HBO and Hollywood.

For male nudity, I only trust works from other countries especially from Europe France, Germany and Spain...

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Seems like every new show I watch has cocks in it. Share your favorites here.
but i think most of the times, male frontal nudity is shown in a non-sexual manner, like not during sexual scenes.. however, women full frontals are shown during sex scenes..