Big Package

D_plpsglondon

1st Like
Media
Sup, I work for a big UK delivery company called Parcelforce. I started my shift a few weeks ago and came to a big house. I was delivering a massive package to the door.

I knocked on the door and waited for a reply, a guy answered. He looked a few years older than me at about 35 and was slightly taller. He had broad shoulders and short black spiky hair. I asked him to sign it, so he did. He then said 'Would you be able to bring that inside?' I was a bit confused but I agreed and got it inside. I finally dropped the package on the floor with a heavy sigh.

'That package is massive, man' He murmured. I lightly laughed then quickly caught attention where he was really looking. He couldn't stop staring, he didn't even try to be discreet.

He got on his knees presumably to open the package, got right next to it then suddenly twisted to me. He began feeling my bulge through my trousers then started undoing my belt and unzipping my trousers. I'm only curious but for some reason I let him carry on, I looked around anxiously but he quickly whispered 'There's nobody else here'

He pulled down my trousers and began rubbing his hands around my legs then up around my dick. He felt it up through my boxers then suddenly thrusted his head towards it and put my dick in his mouth through my underwear.
I slowly began to get real hard and it wasn't long before he pulled my boxers down too.

He started to suck my dick and feel my balls. It was the weirdest situation but I just went along with it. I moaned and rubbed my nipples through my shirt. My dick got to a full 8 inch erection as he carried on sucking. He tugged on my cock for about 10 minutes with my head lolling back.

I suddenly groaned loudly moaning 'I'm gunna cum' I suddenly shot out about 8 full ropes of cum all over his face.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and I never came to his house again.

Reactions: JSF777