Big Papa / dadbodz520

natemiller313

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t subscribe to this guy. He is a joke and a scammer. I paid $200 for a custom video and when I asked him when I would get it he had excuses as to when he would make it. When I asked him to get my money back. He blocked me instantly! Total scammer
He’s not a scammer. He constantly has people impersonating him on social media and he’s very vocal about warning his followers about it through his instagram. He does it almost monthly. Pay attention.

Reactions: RockinHard0910

ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s not a scammer. He constantly has people impersonating him on social media and he’s very vocal about warning his followers about it through his instagram. He does it almost monthly. Pay attention.

how do you know he is not a scammer and why are you assuming the money was sent to imposter not him, you are making a wild assumption about a transaction which you know nothing about. Also, your entire post is him warning followers about people impersonation him online , that's a fact, but that doesn't prove anything whether himself is a scammer or not. He could warn others about scammers, but at the same time, he took the money but didn't deliver anything, these two things can both be true here.

Sagadrop

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don’t subscribe to this guy. He is a joke and a scammer. I paid $200 for a custom video and when I asked him when I would get it he had excuses as to when he would make it. When I asked him to get my money back. He blocked me instantly! Total scammer
Did you report him through Customer Service and get your money back?

Or was the request done outside of Onlyfans? Like on Twitter or What's App.