Biggest breasts you have had your penis between

DecentDude

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Second place: 36DD
First place: Can't give measurements, but it was like being between two volleyballs. Huge, firm and all natural. Eachone took two hands and they were bigger than her butt.
wish id seen that!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Second place: 36DD
First place: Can't give measurements, but it was like being between two volleyballs. Huge, firm and all natural. Eachone took two hands and they were bigger than her butt.
I bet she would have been thrilled to meet me...really busty women are always surprised...and thrilled...to finally meet a man who is wider than their cleavage and is a lot longer than their cleavage...so they can be boob sex and not have to bend their neck...just look up to see the bottom width of the widest and longest penis they have ever seen laying on top of their face. They all said they "finally" had some fun and it was exciting to have "boob sex" where the partner was not lost in their cleavage...but overwhelmed their own big boobs.

Reactions: lapdog2001

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can honestly say that all these were the most fun I’ve ever experienced in person.
There have been many others but these girls are the top tier.
I can’t say for sure which was the best - all of these women had unique things that blew my mind and load.

View attachment 45037291 View attachment 45037301 View attachment 45037311 View attachment 45037321 View attachment 45037331 View attachment 45037351
I would want them all...especially big bush number two picture.

Reactions: LargeUnit

airheart

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had two girlfriends, one during college and one after, who were petite (5'2, 5'3) with D sized breasts. I never tried to date girls with particular physical attributes--say big breasts or a big butt--as I was more attracted to personality, but I guess I got lucky in the boob department! Especially as my friends would at times make comments about the size of their chests. "How do you handle those things!?!"

I'll never forget how their small frames made their breasts seem even more gigantic. Especially my college girlfriend who had huge breasts that were also perky which always amazed me. She clearly loved having big breasts and would often whip me in the face with them during sex, gagging me at times and would ask me to talk dirty specifically about her breasts, especially when I would refer to them as "too fat" and that my mouth could not handle them.

My later girlfriend had more pendulous breasts, which were sexy in their own way. And when she went through a period where she put on weight they became double D in size. I remember she would often indicate to me she wanted to have sex by wearing a tight shirt with no bra around the apartment and when she caught me noticing would say, "I have really big boobies you know", with a smile. I distinctly remember she liked to get her nipples hard and then would hover above me and drag them along the length of my cock often pressing them into the head of my cock. A complete tease!

While I tried tit-fucking once or twice with these big breasted partners it was never really our thing to be honest. Oddly enough it was with a later girlfriend, sized B cup, who really enjoyed tit-fucking me and made me come to love it. She said she loved the feeling of cum spraying on her breasts and would often ask me to not ejaculate for weeks to be able to have a big load for her breasts. so great how a woman does not need to have big breasts to make for a hot tit-fuck!

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have never asked her size, but she ended up getting a reduction because they were big enough to give her pain. I support her decision, but I'll probably never know the real size.

As for ones that were definitively measured, 30FF was my largest. She was tall and relatively narrow, but had an hourglass figure with an ass to match.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never asked her size, but she ended up getting a reduction because they were big enough to give her pain. I support her decision, but I'll probably never know the real size.

As for ones that were definitively measured, 30FF was my largest. She was tall and relatively narrow, but had an hourglass figure with an ass to match.
You should ask her. She likely will be fine with telling you if you two have seen each others birthday suites...and still have sex.