Biggest, hardest, farthest-shot loads

fuckitlist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is it just for me or it says "Video: access restricted"?

That's strange. It was available yesterday :(. Sucks because it was a really hot video. His first load was like 10+ shots of cum and then a few minutes later he shot out another load almost as big. I wonder if I can find it anywhere else...

Reactions: popeares

popeares

Cherished Member
Media
That's strange. It was available yesterday :(. Sucks because it was a really hot video. His first load was like 10+ shots of cum and then a few minutes later he shot out another load almost as big. I wonder if I can find it anywhere else...

That sounds hot! I remember a video on PH where a dude released a 15 shot load and a few min later a 12 shot load. the second half of his second cumshot was literally transparent fluid.

Is it restricted for you too? Sometimes, if you're friends with someone on xhamster, you'll have access to some private videos. Maybe that's the case?

Reactions: BlackGayBrit

fuckitlist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That sounds hot! I remember a video on PH where a dude released a 15 shot load and a few min later a 12 shot load. the second half of his second cumshot was literally transparent fluid.

Is it restricted for you too? Sometimes, if you're friends with someone on xhamster, you'll have access to some private videos. Maybe that's the case?

No, I can't access it either anymore. Here's another one that I found.