Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hope this isn't a repost. Awesome vid of two fit guys simultaneously blowing huge loads across the room, especially the guy on the left who shoots like 14 ropes
Wooooww... Anybody knows who these guys are?

Reactions: nicnic

trackkie_lad

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope this isn't a repost. Awesome vid of two fit guys simultaneously blowing huge loads across the room, especially the guy on the left who shoots like 14 ropes

That is amazing - the guy on the left sprayed a good 16 spurts.. the guy on the right dribbled loads first then started to spray. Luv vids like this :)

Ginger9x

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Part 1

Part 3

Jonnyangel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many STUDS, so many cum ropes!

Oh yeah! The guy in the blue room squirting that huge rope- I used to have the video of that years ago... he blasts it all the way to the wall behind him- all over the wall. I would love it if someone has that video and could post it! I have no idea where it's from, but I definitely had that video, but I'm talking like 2002 or something. It was a long time ago. Funny how an image like that gets stuck in your brain forever... I could be like 70 years old, and if I hadn't seen that image since 2002, I would still remember it! lol. And for context, I'm 41 now. :laughing: