Totally get her - feel similarly

BTW, love the BTS part of that flick, when Anna Belle tell Shane he's bigger than Mandingo (who she did a few days before) - the power of girth
I could be getting mixed up. But there are at least 3 videos with these two performers. One involves Anna Belle playing with the SD dildo, and then he comes and watches her before they get into it .

Another involves her blowing him outside when he "husband" catches them. Then he watches as SD ravishes her inside the house.

The third (I've only seen a few times) and I believe she is on a kitchen counter while he fucks her.

I think the second one (husband watching) is the one with the BTS section. I'm not sure if my girls has seen that part. I suspect that after she's "done with him" (both Anna Belle and my girl, ha) that she stops paying attention to any dialogue. I think she's only watched this one with me maybe one time.

I think we've definitely most familiar with the first one, and really enjoy ABP blowing him while working his dildo inside of her.

One thing that this really hit is watching Shane make her squirt by smacking her clit with his head. We're not too into watching squirting, but that one is a turn on.

I will say, she also has been getting quite excited with Mandingo videos as well. I didn't think she liked him too much, but she has mentioned "Mr M" a few times from his series on Blacked.

I could be getting mixed up. But there are at least 3 videos with these two performers. One involves Anna Belle playing with the SD dildo, and then he comes and watches her before they get into it .

Another involves her blowing him outside when he "husband" catches them. Then he watches as SD ravishes her inside the house.

The third (I've only seen a few times) and I believe she is on a kitchen counter while he fucks her.

I think the second one (husband watching) is the one with the BTS section. I'm not sure if my girls has seen that part. I suspect that after she's "done with him" (both Anna Belle and my girl, ha) that she stops paying attention to any dialogue. I think she's only watched this one with me maybe one time.

I think we've definitely most familiar with the first one, and really enjoy ABP blowing him while working his dildo inside of her.

One thing that this really hit is watching Shane make her squirt by smacking her clit with his head. We're not too into watching squirting, but that one is a turn on.

I will say, she also has been getting quite excited with Mandingo videos as well. I didn't think she liked him too much, but she has mentioned "Mr M" a few times from his series on Blacked.
#1 - Anna Bell Peaks & Shane Diesel - New Sensations

#2 - this is the one with a BTS portion available, but I don't see it at the moment.

Anna Bell Peaks Fucks Shane Diesel (Anna Belle)

#3 - can't find at the moment