I gotta say Bilatinmen NEVER seems to run out of new models. I'm kinda amazed by how frequently they update the site and for so long have had an unending line of fresh faces pop up to fuck. It's crazy. The dick in South America truly must be plentiful!!
Im have the same opinion, but, most of them never seem to make more than 2 videos each, which is kinda sad since some of them are total studs. Its also bad for bilatinmen to never be able to hold onto some of them since the “fanbase” constantly changes too.

Im have the same opinion, but, most of them never seem to make more than 2 videos each, which is kinda sad since some of them are total studs. Its also bad for bilatinmen to never be able to hold onto some of them since the “fanbase” constantly changes too.
lol best post ever lol. plentiful. lol lol

The Bilatinmen movies filmed in that tiny, cramped apartment with all those hot guys (chacales de barrio) was filmed in Tijuana, Baja California. Supposedly all those guys had been deported from California. I remember reading somewhere that Diez was seen all stoned up somewhere in Tijuana in broad daylight. I believe he might be a street junkie. Then again, supposedly he has a wife or GF and kids. Another thing I read is that he's originally from Monterrey, Nuevo León. I don't know if it's true. Either way, if these guys truly were deported, I can certainly understand why they would take off their clothes completely, lie on their backs, spread their legs, and take another guy's verga parada (hard dick) right in their waiting asses.

• Love
Reactions: majito2075
The Bilatinmen movies filmed in that tiny, cramped apartment with all those hot guys (chacales de barrio) was filmed in Tijuana, Baja California. Supposedly all those guys had been deported from California. I remember reading somewhere that Diez was seen all stoned up somewhere in Tijuana in broad daylight. I believe he might be a street junkie. Then again, supposedly he has a wife or GF and kids. Another thing I read is that he's originally from Monterrey, Nuevo León. I don't know if it's true. Either way, if these guys truly were deported, I can certainly understand why they would take off their clothes completely, lie on their backs, spread their legs, and take another guy's verga parada (hard dick) right in their waiting asses.
what about triple xxx tall latino that came off as stright in a few film

I didn't know that story, very interesting btw

that he had a wife, children and many girlfriends is something expected, he is a typical chacal

thank you very much for the information

Reactions: craig.twiggs39
what happen to Angelo? The bottom in thiz shot..
Angelo is my dream chacal, someone young who looks like the most handsome straight guy from his classroom, except he bottoms and is very horny. I love it when he kisses himself in the mirror.

So what exactly sets apart the fucking in BLM from other media? BLM models seem like they're actually horny and into each others, they are always doing nasty stuff that they seem to enjoy. None of that fake ass-eating you see somewhere else. Are their models always drugged when they film or what?

Angelo is my dream chacal, someone young who looks like the most handsome straight guy from his classroom, except he bottoms and is very horny. I love it when he kisses himself in the mirror.
Def has a good
vibe he looks like a great bang.. have you seen anything if
home lately