What an idiot for sure easy money with tough consequence's. he be release in 2 years of so.
He got 14 years on federal charges. In the USA most people serve about 85% of federal time so since he went in in 2019 we won't be seeing him until at least 2030. And he'll be in his low 50's. It's a damn shame.

Reactions: blackjack305
He got 14 years on federal charges. In the USA most people serve about 85% of federal time so since he went in in 2019 we won't be seeing him until at least 2030. And he'll be in his low 50's. It's a damn shame.
Oh ok ta for the clarification I stand corrected.

HELP!! I have a part of a great black orgy- on a 'compilation' tape. I was wondering/hoping there was more to it (no cum shots- that's why I think there's more to it). I've searched everywhere- no luck. It starts with a guy in a theater ticket booth window taking tickets/invitations from guys who proceed into the orgy. It takes place on a big round blue mat/pillow. Duke Johnson and Ryan Block are both in it- along with about 10-12 others. Anyone have any info on it? THANKS!!! Here are pics of Duke and Ryan if that helps (yes- I've looked through their film catalogs- both have 50+ and you can't pull up scenes from them.)

Attachments

Reactions: franco310
HELP!! I have a part of a great black orgy- on a 'compilation' tape. I was wondering/hoping there was more to it (no cum shots- that's why I think there's more to it). I've searched everywhere- no luck. It starts with a guy in a theater ticket booth window taking tickets/invitations from guys who proceed into the orgy. It takes place on a big round blue mat/pillow. Duke Johnson and Ryan Block are both in it- along with about 10-12 others. Anyone have any info on it? THANKS!!! Here are pics of Duke and Ryan if that helps (yes- I've looked through their film catalogs- both have 50+ and you can't pull up scenes from them.)
the compilation was called "Gay and Kinky' and it's not listed on Duke's iafd page but Gay and Kinky 2 is on Ryan's page.... but the other guys in it aren't the same as in "Gay and Kinky' which included a Blade Thompson orgy and Chance Caldwell orgy- if Blade or Chance were in G&K 2 from 1997- I think they'd be listed on the page.

I only discovered Python last month and I think I'm in love.
I don't know a lot about him. I always wondered if he was gay for pay because he rarely kissed anyone and he gave off that vibe. But damn he knew how to split a boy open.

Reactions: flatiron
I don't know a lot about him. I always wondered if he was gay for pay because he rarely kissed anyone and he gave off that vibe. But damn he knew how to split a boy open.
If he was gay for pay, he was extremely convincing!

Reactions: BUNBEA
Initially he didn't, but later on he started kissing...if you want to call it that. :laughing: