Pourchoices

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like this thread, so I'll repeat a post I made elsewhere. Here's another of my old school favorites, Sexcyone. I'm certain that most of you have seen his scene with the always struggling bottom Moyea. The part around 09:00 makes me laugh when Moyea begs him to stop fucking him and offers to "Suck the nut outta you".

69451_480p_sexcyone-sexs-moyea.mp4

But here is a very young, pretty and pre-muscles Sexcyone getting topped by Kacorot. I think its the only time he has bottomed on camera.

1036891_480p_sexcyone-bottoms-for-the-first-time-with-kacorot.mp4

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like this thread, so I'll repeat a post I made elsewhere. Here's another of my old school favorites, Sexcyone. I'm certain that most of you have seen his scene with the always struggling bottom Moyea. The part around 09:00 makes me laugh when Moyea begs him to stop fucking him and offers to "Suck the nut outta you".

View attachment 135311271

But here is a very young, pretty and pre-muscles Sexcyone getting topped by Kacorot. I think its the only time he has bottomed on camera.

View attachment 135311501
Ah nice one I have not seen these before, so will have a look these later on cheers and glad you enjoying this thread.

p.s check out my other thread The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

BUNBEA

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my all time favourite Macho Fucker scenes its Bronx Motel with the amazing Red and Benjamin.
This I already posted in other threads below but thought I would put it on here as well :)

Macho Fucker
Video - Best interracial gay scenes

bronxmotelWMV.mp4