Black men... pressure?

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Curious, discussion early today...

Black men, do you feel any additional pressure to perform when a woman says she's never been with a black man before.

Not just about size, but rhythm, and aggressiveness, and stamina... or whatever...

You know she has certain expectations, did that affect you?

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Black men, do you feel any additional pressure to perform when a woman says she's never been with a black man before.

Not just about size, but rhythm, and aggressiveness, and stamina... or whatever...

Nope. I fucked several white women, latinas, and filipino and indian gals. Never crossed my mind. I'm very passionate and aggressive in bed, so it usually checks off most gals boxes..some women like a hard nasty pounding, so i oblige when asked. The left curve of my erection always hits some sweet spots too

Reactions: P.J.9 and SamMann75

WindyCity312

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No pressure in those categories. As a black man, Mostly every non-black woman I've had sexual relations with appreciated my bedroom manners . My attention to details , an it's all about them attitude. They usually admire my dominant and aggressive nature , then usually relax with their submissive and obedient side . My only self-conscious area is my refractionary period is getting longer the older I get . I feel like the younger women need a quicker 2nd , 3rd and 4th , etc rounds ...

Reactions: P.J.9 and SamMann75

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

This definitely doesn't apply to me since I myself am black lol but I have had experiences with one white girl and 2 white guys and none were disappointed. The white girl was freaky, she had only been with one black guy previously but I didn't get the impression she was expecting like BBC or "jungle fever" from me at all or anything like that

Reactions: SamMann75

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. When I date. I date a women, not their nationality

I do not date white women
I do not date black women
I do not date >>> Asian , spanish, latin . frency, english or eskimo

I would hope the person in my life or my bed, feels the same way. That she was dating / having sex with a man . Not a black man

Cheers

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nah, I probably have higher expectations of myself. If she's talking that talk, it's usually on some foreplaying of the ego type stuff, which I didn't let get to my head, but at least signaled a genuine attraction that I appreciated.
There tends to be a penis reveal that accompanies though, either her feeling through the pants, or seeing it for the 1st time that gives the statement a "go easy on me, but not really because I want to see if I can take what all the stories suggested vibe" that I've been willing to play along with.

Reactions: SamMann75