Straight men talking about being smaller

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey. Straight early 40s here.

Interested in talking to other straight guys who feel like your size is smaller than average or most.

I’m average myself, but like honest conversation among guys about size.

Any straight or bi men who are under 5” (not bone pressed) and want to chat about your experience and how you feel?

(Not SPH, but if embarrassment or jealousy is how you feel, that’s ok)

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
My dad has shared with me about his experiences. His is 4.5" and when soft he has no shaft, just the head is out. He was teased growing up with other guys saying he never went through puberty and that he must be a girl because it looks like a clit. My uncle does make jokes at my dad's expense and it is kind of a running joke amongst the guys in the family over his size. Most males in my family have ones on the big side, so my dad has always been the odd one out in that respect. At a party once, my mom made a joke about it, which obviously didn't help his outlook.

My parents raised me naked and my dad, especially wanted me to be comfortable nude and he set that tone by going naked at home. But in a locker room he is self-conscious and compares himself to others and his is always the smallest. Once, he came with me to the gym and in the locker room he met a couple of guys I was friendly with. As we walked away, we heard them laughing and whispering to each other how small my dad's penis is and in no way could he be my dad. He hates using urinals that don't offer privacy. He said he's heard snickering from guys he has caught taking a peek at a bar, for example, when inhibitions are lowered. So the harsh experiences do still happen now and then.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not under 5" NBP but it might as well be as it looks like it is anyways and I have had experiences like it was. I feel small for the most part and im not shy about sharing my displeasure over it. Im pariah in a world full of big dicks that most women would rather be with.

One of the most disappointing things nowadays is when my wife comes real close to orgasm but just cant get there. I just know instinctively that im not big enough to get her there and it just frustrates the hell out of me. Its like a sign from God telling me "you are inferior".

If only that was the only thing I was a looser at then maybe I could possibly see some slither of light at the end of the tunnel . I could write a book about the things I hate about myself. Other than my height I think I check the box for just about every undesirable trait you can think of from eye color to personality. I find myself more and more hating to even go out in public. Its like constant reminder of my inferiority.

As I get older my verbal filter isn't working as it did when I was younger so sometimes I openly criticizing myself sometimes even in front of complete strangers. Fun times!

Yes you could say I am definitely a glass half empty type personality. It wasn't always that way. Real life experiences taught me it was not only half empty , but also intensely leaking out of the bottom.