Blake Mouyassar

funtimesnpt

Expert Member
Media
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4009.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg

29-year-old bodybuilder whom I believe is studying physical therapy at university in Florida.

He’s hot as hell and I’ve been following him for awhile, but I can tell you that you will never get nudes out of this man. Outside of posing in competition underwear, he’ll blur anything that might be the slightest bit suggestive. Not that I’m complaining - he’s so fine I can just use me imagination. There is something about him that feels like he’s a freak in bed and would just pound your brains out!

Anurag_9261

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
View attachment 127153301 View attachment 127153311 View attachment 127153331

29-year-old bodybuilder whom I believe is studying physical therapy at university in Florida.

He’s hot as hell and I’ve been following him for awhile, but I can tell you that you will never get nudes out of this man. Outside of posing in competition underwear, he’ll blur anything that might be the slightest bit suggestive. Not that I’m complaining - he’s so fine I can just use me imagination. There is something about him that feels like he’s a freak in bed and would just pound your brains out!

Tmwbk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 127153301 View attachment 127153311 View attachment 127153331

He's a nice guy, I used to follow him on Instagram years ago, I even DM'd him a few times asking about training and nutrition and he responded very kindly. His physique always seemed really impressive to me — very strong-looking, intense, big and beefy look but not in a boring roided gymrat sorta way (not saying he's natty tho, obviously he's not). Also crazy hardworking dude.

Unfortunately for him it seems that despite all his hard work he doesn't really have the elite-tier genetics to make it as a bodybuilder, but he's highly educated as a nutritionist so I'm guessing he makes a good living as a trainer or coach these days.

Reactions: funtimesnpt

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
Blake Mouyassar offers insightful perspectives, fostering meaningful discussions. Their comment is succinct yet impactful, contributing depth to the conversation. With clarity and precision, they convey their thoughts, inviting others to engage further. Their commitment to thoughtful discourse enriches the community and elevates the exchange of ideas. Kudos to Blake Mouyassar for their valuable input!