Ryan Garcia - The boxer "King Ryan", my girlfriend and me

TwinkLover92

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The following story is written by me. English is not my native language so I hope you can overlook some mistakes in the text. Part 1 today, Part 2 on wednesday:

Ryan Garcia enters the room. He is sweaty from training and wears only track pants. His muscular body is impressive. My girlfriend seems to be hypnotized by him. There is definitely eye contact between both of them. A bright smile appears on Ryans face and he walks straight towards my girlfriend. I quickly noticed how aggressively he's flirting with her. But she responds to it straight away. I try to be part of their interaction, but she doesn't react to me at all and Ryan cleverly manages to exclude me. At some point I have to give up. The conversation between the two drags on. They joke with each other and laugh loudly again and again. At some point he finally says goodbye, looking at me quite cheeky and challenging. Such an asshole!

My girlfriend has been asking me for days to finally go to the boxing studio together again. I understand why. She wants to see Ryan Garcia again. At some point I can't say no anymore. When we arrive my girlfriend is looking out. After whom?! It looks like he's not here today. She makes a disappointed face and her mood plummets.

Suddenly the door opens and Ryan Garcia enters the boxing studio with his staff. What a poser! My girlfriend is starting to get nervous, but I feel safe because he won't take any notice of her in the middle of such a crowd. But I'm wrong. He greets her enthusiastically and the wild flirting continues. Finally he invites her to his penthouse. Embarrassed, she glances at me and tells him for the first time that I'm her boyfriend. He then laughs and says that I should come too, we're having a party. I submit to my fate and agree.

My girlfriend has been in the bathroom for an hour. She probably wants to dress up especially for Ryan. Finally she's done and we drive to the address Ryan gave us. Down at the front door everything looks pretty unspectacular. She rings his doorbell but he keeps us waiting quite a bit. After a minute the door opens. We go into the elevator. Ryan speaks to us over a loudspeaker. We shouldn't press anything, he would order the elevator up to him. As we reached the top floor, we get a completely different view. Pure luxury! A huge lounge, large windows with a magnificent view, a bar, expensive furniture, 3 luxury sofas and large format black and white pictures of course from the great Ryan Garcia himself. My girlfriend seems to be very impressed by all of this. Again Ryan makes us wait. But I think that's intentional. So my girlfriend can look around at her leisure and be impressed by the furnishings and the view, while she becomes more and more nervous.

Finally a door opens and he enters the lounge. This guy actually trained until just now. And of course he doesn't have his shirt on either. 2 guys walk next to him as he says something to them. They both go then to the elevator and leave the penthouse. “Heyy baby girl! You look great! Did you make yourself so beautiful especially for me?! Haha. Now we're completely on our own and we're ready for one or two indecencies, aren't we?! Do you want to hug me? I’m all sweaty.”

In fact, she accepts his offer. As they hug, he starts whispering something in her ear. She giggles sheepishly. Then the cheeky devil actually starts kissing her neck. And she allows it. He gets more and more in touch with his hands. An anger rises within me, but somehow I am also impressed by his courage and audacity. I'm still trying to hold back because if I start making a scene, I'll leave here as a loser. Nothing big has happened yet. But then she starts kissing his upper body. He looks and grins broadly at me. My anger explodes. When she starts to pull down his pants, I rush towards the two of them and push him away. “Well, it took a long time for your pseudo-lover to finally defend himself,” Ryan replies to me. “I thought the pussy would run out of here crying because I was making out with you. Haha. Nevertheless, I will end this unnecessary fuss here quickly. I'm the alpha here and your girlfriend adores me and not you, you wimp. If she wants me, you can't stop it. I've been training in boxing and martial arts for 15 years and I regularly destroy pussies like you with my little finger. Did you understand that?!"

I can't believe the way this guy is talking to me. I look at him angrily, but his stupid grin just won't go away. I'll finish it! Certainly a big mouth and nothing behind it. I throw myself at him and want to throw him to the ground, but he stays standing there like a tree. He grabs my neck with one arm and spins me to the ground. Suddenly I feel his legs wrap around my upper body. He also grabs me from behind in a stranglehold. Then he starts crushing my neck and torso. I feel like I'm trapped in a vise. This guy has immense power. “This is my favorite wrestling hold, darling. A full nelson body scissor. I have very strong leverage with my strong arms and legs. I can also tense my muscles very persistently and exert immense pressure constantly over a long period of time. I squeeze his larynx and ribs. Nobody can stand that for long. I've already forced dozens of opponents to give up. If I put all my strength into it and only let go when I couldn't tense up any longer, the poor guy would burst like a melon. 50 % of my strength is enough for the worm. We don’t want to kill him *giggle”

I desperately tap out, but he releases me only after a while. I struggle to breathe and hold my aching ribs. Just seconds later he grabs me from behind and throws me to the other side without any problems. I completely lose my orientation. Of course he takes advantage of that. Somehow he pulls my head between his thighs. As my head clears again, I realize I'm looking directly at his crotch. He grasps my head with both hands and presses my face directly into it. Then he presses his thighs together. My head feels like it's nearly explode.

“Well, what does that look like to you?! Poor guy puts his nose right into my crown jewels. If I were naked now, he could lick my balls. Oh yeah, that’s a great idea!“

He pushes me away with his legs and jumps up suddenly. Then he takes off his pants and boxers. He keeps his training shoes on. That's quite an impressive view. Actually, that somehow excites me a little bit. “Well, do you like what you see, sweetie?! You will get to know this magnificent cock better today, I promise! And now I'm going to pound you naked, my little pussy. You will be fucked merciless by me. Haha!"

He looks at me like a hunter at his prey. And throughs himself on me in seconds. I have absolutely no chance of grabbing him or bringing him under control. Every move is perfect. Somehow he manages to place my head between his thighs again without any problems. And the situation from before repeats itself. But now Ryan is pressing my face directly into his bared balls. A really bitter smell hits my nose. “Come on, lick my balls! I won’t let you free until I’m satisfied.” I refuse. “Well then I'll use all my strength for 3 seconds and press my legs together as hard as possible. Now you get full Ryan power. Hopefully your skull bones won’t crack.” And then I actually feel the pressure on my head increasing immeasurably. My skull is literally compressed. The pain is unbearable. I'm actually scared that the guy will break all of my skull bones. My relief is huge when he finally reduces the pressure.

“Well, that was painful, right?! I could see how your head was already deformed cause I was able to apply so much pressure. You definitely don't want that again I’m sure. So lick my balls now!”

My resistance is broken. I lick his balls. My girlfriend starts kissing him again. “Let’s see if I can put my cock in your mouth too. Wait. A little higher. Perfect. Open your mouth wide!”

“Oh man, you’re so hot! How you destroy my friend. Please take me! Fuck me out of my mind!”

TwinkLover92

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 2 is already done. Here it is:

“You have to be patient a little longer, sweetie! I'm not quite done with him yet. I'm going to squeeze all of his life force out of his body until he’s s lying on the floor in front of me, begging for mercy. If he thought he could mess with me, he'll have to face the consequences. He should have known that a Ryan Garcia destroy all of his opponents without mercy.”

I end up in his wrestling holds again and again. In between he keeps ramming into me. And he doesn't even begin to get tired. This fireball is completely driving me crazy! He throws me back and forth like a rubber doll.

At some point I collapse from exhaustion. I'm lying on the floor completely destroyed. My ribs hurt like hell and it's hard for me to breathe. I don't even have the strength to sit up anymore. Ryan climbs on top of me with one foot and poses as the winner in front of my girlfriend. She throws herself on his neck and kisses him passionately again.

“Now she’s completely fallen for me, you worm. My power and dominance are simply irresistible. So masculine and sexy. How can I humiliate you even more?! Mmhh I have an idea!”

He grabs my hair and chin and pulls me up against him. I see his big cock dangling right in front of my eyes. I fear I will not be able to handle his erect tool! Ryan grabs and pushes my head towards it.
“Now take my dick in your mouth and suck it like a lollipop!”

I try to defend myself, but somehow he manages to turn my head. My neck suddenly hurts like hell.
“Somehow you still don’t understand who’s in charge here. Come on, give me a passionate blowjob or I'll break your neck, got it?! Don't you dare bite or anything like that. Otherwise I will cause you severe pain, just like before when I gave 100 % and your skull almost burst like a melon between my thighs. Do you understand now idiot!"

I accept his dominance after all and obediently take his dick into my mouth. I suck on his glans, which makes him hard pretty quickly.
“You’re doing well, little wimp!", shouts Ryan to me. "Probably not the first cock you've sucked, right?! Haha!"
I try to take his erect cock completely into my mouth, but I fail. It’s too big. Much bigger than mine. At least 20 cm. And so thick! I suck on his glans again, which makes him groan noticeable. Now he grabs my head with both hands and starts pushing his penis down my throat. I immediately gag loudly.
“This seems new to you. Well then I feel sorry for you, little pussy. If you were practiced at throatfucking, you would have to suffer less now. I'm going to use you like a sex toy now. I love pushing my hard cock deep into the throat of my victims and pounding their throats mercilessly. I’m literally going to fuck your brains out!”

As soon as he says it, he gets started. He rams his cock down my throat. I gag and gasp like crazy but he even increases his rhythm. I desperately hope that he stops doing this as soon as possible. Meanwhile, my girlfriend started kissing Ryan passionately. What a humiliation! Eventually he slows down a bit.
“Oh yes, I’m shortly before to explode. And you will swallow my sperm obediently! The taste of true masculinity. Something you never had!”

Seconds later he shoots his load in my mouth. It‘s difficult to swallow because my throat hurts like hell now.
They both kiss each other again. Ryan pushes me aside with his foot. She starts running her tongue over his body. When he starts flexing his impressive biceps, she grabs it and looks pretty impressed. Eventually she goes down on him and takes his penis in her mouth. She starts sucking him and even though he just cummed, his cock standing up again. Then he looks her directly in the eyes and again it looks like he's looking at his prey. Suddenly he grabs her and throws her onto the sofa. He literally attacks her. But she willingly opens her legs. He won't dare... But damn, he will! He puts his erect penis in my girlfriend's vag without using a condom. The bastard is going to get my girlfriend pregnant and I'm supposed to watch it?! In fact, the last reserves of my life energy are stirring in me and I crawl towards the two of them. I grab Ryan's hips and try to stop him. But the horny bastard continues to push his cock into my girlfriend, unimpressed. Suddenly he grabs my neck with one arm and pulls my head forward. I can see him inside her. “Do you want to watch, you pathetic wimp?! You can learn from a pro. Watch how I fuck your girlfriend and satisfy her extensively. She allowed me to put my unprotected dick in her. It‘s obvious. My genes are excellent so she wants a few Baby-Ryans from me. Come on, I'll hold you here with one arm, then you'll be in the front row. This doesn't cost me any effort. I do this on the side while I take care of you, my pretty girl!”

TwinkLover92

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 3:

Now I see right in front of my eyes how Ryans big dick repeatedly disappears halfway into my girlfriend's pussy. In and out. She moans passionately in a way she never did with me. His pace is getting faster and faster. That must be hurting her now. But instead of saying stop she wants more. She grabs his hips and pulls him closer. “Honey, that’s a little early. Your musculature haven't got used to my size yet. So far only his micropenis has been in you, you're not used to my XL dick yet. Oh ok, you really want it. But then I will be a little slower at the beginning.” He slowly pushes his cock completely inside her. It seems like he’s encountering resistance that he has to overcome. She starts breathing deeper. He stays like this inside her for a while before he goes back a little. After a short break, his cock disappears completely inside her again. This time her moans are different. More excited. He increases his pace gradually. And he also begin to pull his penis out further and further and then push it back in again. Her moans gets vigorous until she literally lets out a scream of pleasure. He made her come. But he carries on unimpressed. The rhythm gets faster and faster so his pushes are getting stronger as well. Now he also starts to moan intensely. Suddenly he stops as his penis is deep inside her. It looks like he's shooting his load into my girlfriend. And now apparently she's having her next orgasm just at the same moment?! How is that possible?!

As they both fall off to the side, satisfied, about a minute passes in silence. Before Ryan speaks again: “I’m a potency beast. I love to have sex for hours. And I always come at least 3 times. My record is 8 times in one night. And I care about making my girls happy. 3 orgasms are guaranteed. Once Selena Gomez came 10 times ‘cause of me at the time when Justin left her alone. My fingering drives her wild. Haha. And she loves my magnificent cock. Even recently she wanted to be fucked by me occasionally. Well, if someone gets to know my outstanding skills, every sex with someone else is boring. Apparently there aren't many out there who can compete with me. Haha! But now I wanna make your pseudo boyfriend hurt really bad, my little sissy. I'm going to pound my hard dick in your ass while you little sissy whimpering in pain. Oh yeah, I will fucking do it!”

During his speech, my girlfriend looked at him completely in love. I can't believe why she likes someone like that. Maybe I neglected her in the last time but I didn't think that she actually has a weakness for bad boys. Nevermind, I get really scared because of the idea of his huge member in my ass. The pain must be immense. I beg for mercy, but his look makes it clear to me... He wants to see me suffering. He rubs his flaccid penis until it stands like a tree again. How does he do that?! Does he never get tired?! I crawl away, but he lunges at me again like a wild animal. He literally rips off my pants and my boxer shorts. Then he grabs my neck with his arm, pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear: “I won't spare you! I will pound you mercilessly! Hellish pain awaits you, it will drive you crazy!” I feel him guiding his hard penis to my butt. Until he found my butt hole. It sounds like he spits a few times in his hand. Surprisingly, he slowly penetrates me. But with every additional centimeter it becomes more painful. Suddenly a sharp pain hits me. Hopefully his dick is now completely in. “Well, I just encountered some resistance. The way you reacted, it must have hurt a lot. Bad for you whiny fag. My dick is not completely in yet. Well, enough chatting. The gentle program is over.”

Suddenly, in one move, he rams the rest of his penis into my rectum. I cry out full of pain. I can't believe how deep I can feel it inside me. And then he starts fucking me with a breathtaking rhythm. With all his strength he rams his cock as deep into me as possible and then pulls it almost completely out again. The pain is indescribable! I scream and desperately beg him to stop, but he continues unfazed. Meanwhile, my girlfriend comes back and then hugs him from behind. Apparently she likes what he's doing to me. He begins to choke me and pulls my hair back again and again. This prick is so brutal and raw. Suddenly he stops, while his cock is stuck in me. But the filthy pig just takes the opportunity to cum inside me. It feels like he's firing his load straight into my guts. Before he finally pulls out his damn oversized dick he whispers in my ear: “You were an obedient little bitch! And your girlfriend is mine too!”

My anus is burning like hell. I can no longer tense up my sphincter. This brute must have ripped it apart. I curl up on the floor and start whimpering in pain.

“So now I have completely destroyed you as promised! Ryan Garcia has swept over you once and now you're just a whimpering worm full of misery. Well, that's what happens when a sissy like you messes with me. Just lie there for a while. In the meantime, I’m going to the next round with you sweetie! I treat you more tenderly I promise. But I actually need a little break before I'm ready again. But don’t worry! Afterwards I am fully potent again. I wasn't talking nonsense when I said I could come 8 times in one night. I'm going to make myself a special shake that will get me fit again and then we'll chill out for half an hour. Then we can continue. My goal for tonight is cumming into you at least 3 more times. This way you'll have plenty of my man juice, it's guaranteed to get you pregnant! Oh man, how cool! You will now be the 5th woman I have impregnated. The first one was 28 years old when she really wanted me. Without prevention. I was only 18 yo at the time. Yes until now nobody knows about it. That’s good. My image could suffer from it a lot. To have too many kids from different women is a problem. But money can be a good reason to keep it private.