blue moon anyone?

If he doesnt like men its an automatic block. I dont like straight guys who act gay.
Never got a gay vibe from him— he’s just a little…swishy. He’s always been pretty transparent about his like for women.

Reactions: aedrus and skadguy
There is really something incredibly sexy about him... and it's not just the great cock.
Agreed! He’s incredibly handsome. The facial hair really frames his face and brings out his features. Surprised he’s single.

He is 100% straight to the point where he has on live asked men to leave him alone because he only wants women and likes men for the money but nothing else…

idk what you’re talking about .
Then he’s just a douchebag if he’s treating men like that

• Haha
Reactions: BxMex92
maybe he doesn't like receiving sexually explicit messages from them
Yeah that’s it. It’s less that he doesn’t like men because he enjoys attention of any kind. He just doesn’t like when guys keep pretending he’s gay and sexually prod him

Yeah that’s it. It’s less that he doesn’t like men because he enjoys attention of any kind. He just doesn’t like when guys keep pretending he’s gay and sexually prod him
He doesn't like men or their attention, he used to ban all men during his early periscope days.

What he does like is their money though.

He doesn't like men or their attention, he used to ban all men during his early periscope days.

What he does like is their money though.
And what we like is his dick.

At the end of the day, gay-for-pay is a thing and comes in various forms. You're paying for a service and he's providing it. Can we stop being all "they're taking our hard-earned queer money," especially when we're getting exactly what we want with said money?

And what we like is his dick.

At the end of the day, gay-for-pay is a thing and comes in various forms. You're paying for a service and he's providing it. Can we stop being all "they're taking our hard-earned queer money," especially when we're getting exactly what we want with said money?
I never implied otherwise, I was simply trying to explain why he's ok with showing off to men despite being low key homophobic.