blue moon anyone?

what's his old one ? is that the private one

oh right yeah. that one is private. i followed so long ago i forgot sorry
why are you 2 being so vague? Does he have a new tiktok besides mrb.moon? Is he actively uploading to them or are you just going to stroke each other's dicks

• Haha
Reactions: okaey_man
why are you 2 being so vague? Does he have a new tiktok besides mrb.moon? Is he actively uploading to them or are you just going to stroke each other's dicks
he does but it’s private and he requires you to personally request the @ so he can accept you. all of the videos have already been uploaded to this thread

Reactions: wankgameplays
sorry, didnt think i was being vague since the mention of his new tiktok being in the recent video posted here came only a couple of posts after the video itself. I just scrolled up. Guess you were too busy stroking your own dick to try scrolling up and checking for yourself, hey? :p

sorry, didnt think i was being vague since the mention of his new tiktok being in the recent video posted here came only a couple of posts after the video itself. I just scrolled up. Guess you were too busy stroking your own dick to try scrolling up and checking for yourself, hey? :p
I was actually drunk :joy: