blue moon anyone?

Posted on Blue Moon’s Discord…..

@Everyone I need you!! Looking to hire someone to handle my accounts! This person will be in charge of making sure there is always at least two TikToks and building a Twitter for the BlueMoon brand Let me know if you're interested! We'll have to talk it over and I'd like to get to know you a little more personally. You will be paid in content at first and if successful we can talk about actual funds.

@Everyone I need you!! Looking to hire someone to handle my accounts! This person will be in charge of making sure there is always at least two TikToks and building a Twitter for the BlueMoon brand Let me know if you're interested! We'll have to talk it over and I'd like to get to know you a little more personally. You will be paid in content at first and if successful we can talk about actual funds.
"paid in content" lmao

How do I get on his discord?

please what is the discord link?