Bmb Badmasterboys

elocke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
got a little BMB collection going, spanning from some of their older vids till today ...
open to trading or simply posting to this thread :)

as this site has been far more kind and generous than other platforms - where one is forced to share specific/popular content in order to access people's private vids or whatever.

xx

Zsoltiy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone have this?

1_921961.jpg

https://anonfiles.com/z5N0O0I4y7/1021_mp4

talbert

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds good. Is there also content where I see the masters dicks (I know it’s rare) or pissing?
Which videos show the master dicks? Thanks in advance for helping.
You can find glimpses of their dicks in most videos with piss content. The ONLY video where they've shown a full frontal dick (with actual blowjob) from my experience tho is this video in the first screenshot (IDK what the video's code/title is though). They've shown Kelvin's dick as well in the video 13700-44 (2nd pic), but it was more accidental.

Attachments

talbert

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh, you know your BMB lore! :p
i love it! :heart:
lol bmb just hits the right kinks. I've purchased many of their videos and bmbplay subscriptions prev. Sadly my fave masters have all left (Master Cool was my fave) and don't make any videos anymore. I like the newer masters but they don't have the same lvl of impact as the older ones not to mention they don't make more extreme content anymore (like piss and rimming).

The hottest video imo is the Mallorca video where you also get to see cock glimpse
Which one?

talbert

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How do you download from this site? I have never used torrent
It remains on 1%download on the torrent downloader and says waiting on 0 peers
You need a torrent client (Qbitorrent is the best). And you need to sign up for that site (the sign ups are not always open though). You also need to maintain a good upload-download ratio otherwise you can't download anything after a while.

newthmas

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is sad that it does not even have a for bmb.
it's all very hot

yeah it’s so hot. But the price for 1 video is around 20€/$

Sad that there’s no other source for the videos. The ones that are on the usual sites are super low quality and way too old. The new content didn’t show up anywhere. At least I couldn’t find any.

Reactions: Spartacuss