Bodybuilder Julioceasarr On Ig

BonnieRay18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No Idea, where he promotes, I was given a free trial to him courtesy of another Onlyfans creator and I still felt robbed. And Julio became sassy when I pointed out his overpriced content lol
Give a free trial… but not from him? So a friend of a friend ? How does that even make cents

Philly2Cali

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No Idea, where he promotes, I was given a free trial to him courtesy of another Onlyfans creator and I still felt robbed. And Julio became sassy when I pointed out his overpriced content lol
He has that Rosh guy running his page it’s not him.

Philly2Cali

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That makes sense, Roshi was sassy with me too, back in the day when he first started Onlyfans. I bet that Yung.Ginos account is also being managed by Roshi.
Yup! They all are. Don’t worry in stacking up content tho! I’ve been doing some good negotiating to get some of the prices down

Reactions: gwalters274

gwalters274

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup! They all are. Don’t worry in stacking up content tho! I’ve been doing some good negotiating to get some of the prices down
Oh word? Well yung.gino blocked me cause I called him out on being a dick and then my second OF he scammed me with a ppv and I called him out on that and he blocked me on that one too what do you have of him? Does he have a thread?

gwalters274

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has an OF ? I asked him for nudes for sale and said he didn't do that . I'm confused lol
I guess he stopped but he did used to sell on his multiple OF but this most recent one when I asked a few months ago he said he wasn’t making new content only selling the old things

Reactions: Anguia10