Bondage pain and occasional blood

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I was with someone in bondage and stuff.. I was new to it and he wasn’t.. he had been with few guys but they’d always stop before getting off..

But I won’t say what we did as I didn’t know there was a lot to do but it all felt awkward but new and the pain made me feel so alive and I was the one that told him HARDER… when he saw that I was bleeding a little he wanted to stop.. I told him he can stop if he wants too.. if not just keep going..

After screwing me and when done he stand beside me and I see my blood on his chest and I was thinking wow.. then... he did more .. pain stimulation” as I called it .. I came hands free onto the floor..
He did record it and he made me a copy of it.. so I watched it few times and saw where he said I was bleeding a little bit .. and it was more than said but I didn’t care ..

He was shocked when I went back couple weeks later .. and asked if he wanted to have some fun again.. this time he didn’t hold back .. and it was then I noticed he had his nipples pierced .. I had thought about getting mine pierced and he said he can do it and there won’t be much pain if any the way he did his.. so I let him pierce mine..

But as said if get a little rough and all and a little bit of blood occurs it just happens

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are into the aspects of pain.. then the ultimate pain is when the skin releases blood ..

I will say if blood isn’t your thing then just keep it painful enough to really enjoy.. but I have always af far back as I can remember .. always liked doing new things and to be pushed to my limits or maybe beyond them

Reactions: chastity lou