ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats, I can't do that.

Neither can I. Maybe that is one reason that I find the act of a man pissing with a full-on erection, is so fascinating and SO sexy?

Here is my favorite video for this topic, (so far!). I've posted it in other "pissing" threads, but I think it is always worth watching again!

Muscle dude boner piss - ThisVid.com

Among the several reasons that I love this video, even though it is rather short, are that he is nude, outdoors, and he is obviously enjoying being watched, by other men!

A/B

Last edited:

RRR7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Neither can I. Maybe that is one reason that I find the act of a man pissing with a full-on erection, is so fascinating and SO sexy?

Here is my favorite video for this topic, (so far!). I've posted it in other "pissing" threads, but I think it is always worth watching again!

Among the several reasons that I love this video, even though it is rather short, are that he is nude, outdoors, and he is obviously enjoying being watched, by other men!

A/B
Here's more of him, he goes by The Sharok;

Pissing - video 412 - ThisVid.com
Sharok golden shower - ThisVid.com
https://twitter.com/TheSharok/status/1176223244635930624
https://twitter.com/TheSharok/status/1660357985846304769

Qwazar1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

A/B
fuck yeah that's hot

Reactions: ActionBuddy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are a treasure. Thanks!

Whatever that was, that sure didn't last long! "404 - Video not found." Did anyone happen to download and save it?

Love that guy: Matt Lloyd and/or Sam Short. (Think the latter is outdated, and he tends to go by the former nowadays.) But yeah, he's delicious, and generous. I'm sure you've all seen this other one before, no?

(Only 20 seconds, but looping several times. With slow-mo. And sparkles. Because the gays.)