Bottom in a Gangbang?

It's WONDERFUL!!! I had 4 guys taking turns fucking my cock hungry ass for over 4 hours. The smallest cock was 6.5" WITH A thick Head, the biggest was a little over 8 THICK inches. When he came, he waas VERY vocal and loud. It was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Craig

I was in a room full of horny, naked men. It was hard to choose, who I'd do, and who I wouldn't do. But I've never been in a gang bang, where I was the only available hole. I would like to be, however. It's a fantasy of mine.

Done tons of group use stuff as a bottom here, including taking double penetration. The experience is unbeatable if you can handle it. Feeling guy after guy fuck you while others watch or wait a turn is a great feeling. You should definately try it.

I love it!
It's just sex, no emotion and can be real fun for all.
It has to be your thing. If you think about it you should try.
Be safe!

Reactions: Dustin001
FANTASTIC!!!! I've been in several multi-partner situations and have enjoyed every single one of them. To have cocks and ass everywhere you look, and to have fun with any and all of them is awesome.

I once was the "center of attention" at a party I hosted. My basement had a sling which I was in with legs in the air. I had guys fucking me, one after another, and some I was sucking at the same time. There were dildo's placed all around the room, with candle light only. We went on for hours.... One of the best nights of my life!!!

I di it once. I was at a party ,about 20 guys and I was really looking to have this guy fuck me. Well we went into the bedroom and 3 others followed. They all put on condoms and lubed me up. Well one after another started to fuck me. I saw about 10 other guys stand around the bed and watched as they had there turns with me. The guys fucking me started coming. The last guy was pretty larger than the others . I felt him get bigger in me . I told him to shoot his load on me. He puled out, took off the condom and shot his load n me. I rubbed his cum on my cock and stroke off. 3 other guys standing around me shot there loads all over me as I shot my load. I was covered in cum and will never forget that night.
I want to do it again.

Yeah! Great stuff bikerbear and wy27642...you guys grasp the primal atmosphere of what happens when a group of guys get together to fuck. Being watched and plowed by a bunch of guys is a great pleasure rush physically and mentally. I love group situations and am in them every chance I get.

Can't remember anything that i've enjoyed (sexually ) more than being " worked over" hard , by a group of hung guys . I'm one of those who gets off big time on pain ,mixed with my pleasure , and wish that i could find it more often than i have . But yes , it sure is a treat .

it wasn't as fun as i expected...

sex for me is too emotional.

Same for me... I might see a situation where maybe I'm in a poly relationship but that is too far of base from any reality I conceive. I can only see me romantically involved with one guy. I tried the casual thing for me and its not for me at all. Call me the new old fashioned if you must.

Personally I think it'd be awesome, to have a group of guys circled around anxiously waiting to get their cock pleased by you, having John work your mouth while you play with Jason and Shawn and seeing at the corner of your eye there are a few more guys still waiting a turn. I'm hard just thinking of it, being a the center of sexual attention for so many people got to be a great feeling.

Last edited:
I prefer groups of vers. guys where you just find a hole and fill it. Lot of guys trading off, fucking and getting fucked. I played with three buddies a few weeks ago and did a four-man fuck train for a little bit. Very hot. My favorite groups are where everyone fucks and gets fucked by everyone else in the room, but they’re very hard to find/arrange.

The psychology and energy is very different in a gangbang, which is more about dominance and submission. For the bottom it’s about surrendering control. It’s not easy because in a true gangbang you’re likely to be fucked by at least a couple of guys you don’t find attractive. At that point it’s not about sex or intimacy but surrender. It separates true power bottoms from guys who just like to get fucked.

Wow... such hot stories, I hope more will tell us about their gang bangs. I feel a bit out of it, because I've never been the center of a gang bang. I really want to do this. I've never experienced it, in this incarnation of being gay. Yes when I was 12-17 I had three b/f's, but then (due to circumstances) was thinking is was straight for 40 years. I missed a lot of possible gay action in doing so. Now I'd love to be in the center of a gang bang. I'd like to carry that memory for the rest of my life as well. For now it's only a fantasy.

It's WONDERFUL!!! I had 4 guys taking turns fucking my cock hungry ass for over 4 hours. The smallest cock was 6.5" WITH A thick Head, the biggest was a little over 8 THICK inches. When he came, he waas VERY vocal and loud. It was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Craig

You SURE you're "100%" gay??