Bottom masturbating

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it weird that I've gotten so used to masturbating with one or two fingers up my hole that I can't cum without it anymore/ it takes forever and doesn't feel as good. I really don't have to finger myself just rubbing or touching around the area is needed to get off now.

D_Summer_Zieve

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lie back and enjoy it, and when you can or you think about it try some different techniques - it sometimes helps to focus less on the cumming and more on the stimulation and the pleasure when using different techniques. I think we all have our own sure fired ways to cum when we feel the pressure to just shoot, but otherwise it can be nice and almost luxurious to explore different techniques. The Ultimate Male Masturbation Resource | JackinWorld is a great resource. Have fun!

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It is normal to have some fantasies while masturbating.
Some times i masturbate without touching my cock at all,
I use a dilido and fuck my self for a good time concentrating only on my anal pleasure & tatally ignoring my cock till i cum .. It is my favourite way.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I also like to masturbate without touching my penis. On occasion, I can get my anus to orgasm also. . . not a penis orgasm, but a butt-gasm. . . its amazing.