Bottoms: how do you get nice ass and anus?

dfwzy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello,
Looking for some advice on how to get a better looking asshole.

How do you bottoms have a really nice smooth hole? Is there a routine? Products you use?

I have been more self conscious about my rear, even though I am a top, but I want to have a good situation back there too.
Thanks!

Reactions: goldscorpguy

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a smooth-all-over bottom I agree that it needs some work to stay looking good back there. A few years ago I saw a selfie of my ass and noticed lots of pimples and red blotches so I decided to remedy it. Shaving everything regularly as I do does cause some ingrown hairs, so I started taking more care on exfoliating the skin and drying really well after a shower. I also use a body cream to keep the skin clear and soft. I no longer have the pimples. As for the actual anus, I just shave in close very carefully and also moisturise. I've never tried any bleaching creams or anything like that.

Reactions: dfwzy

TDWK

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a smooth-all-over bottom I agree that it needs some work to stay looking good back there. A few years ago I saw a selfie of my ass and noticed lots of pimples and red blotches so I decided to remedy it. Shaving everything regularly as I do does cause some ingrown hairs, so I started taking more care on exfoliating the skin and drying really well after a shower. I also use a body cream to keep the skin clear and soft. I no longer have the pimples. As for the actual anus, I just shave in close very carefully and also moisturise. I've never tried any bleaching creams or anything like that.
I’m with this post. I’m a bottom mainly and I also like to look good back there. I don’t get too much hair but I shave what I do. I moisturise all over to keep the skin soft. Working out the bum at home or in the gym can give it a nice thickness and roundness. I find that CeraVe range is good to exfoliate and moisturise all areas.

Reactions: goldscorpguy