• Haha
Reactions: et2023
  • Haha
Here is the clip (I had to edit it down to what I wanted to share) from Bradley's Cooking With Bradley Steven Perry on YouTube titled Lunch & Crazy Questions! Thought you guys would like this row of questions he was asked and his responses to them
lv_0_20240612183706.mp4

Here is a clip (I had to edit it down to what I wanted to share) from one of Bradley's Cooking With Bradley Steven Perry on YouTube titled Lunch & Crazy Questions! Thought you guys would like this row of questions he was asked and his responses to them
Wow he is beautiful

• Love
Reactions: Blint and et2023
Here is a clip (I had to edit it down to what I wanted to share) from one of Bradley's Cooking With Bradley Steven Perry on YouTube titled Lunch & Crazy Questions! Thought you guys would like this row of questions he was asked and his responses to them
He really does look so good

• Love
The backwards cap, the dogtag necklace and broad shoulders. He's so fucking hot. I'd hop on his cock and enjoy the ride. In every position, hard and fast or nice and slow til he drains his fat cock and heavy ballsack deep inside me. Just use me like a toy, Daddy.

The backwards cap, the dogtag necklace and broad shoulders. He's so fucking hot. I'd hop on his cock and enjoy the ride. In every position, hard and fast or nice and slow til he drains his fat cock and heavy ballsack deep inside me. Just use me like a toy, Daddy.
Um, okay I guess someone is horny haahaha

Bradley posted a bunch of photos yesterday on Instagram, with a special photo of Jake (Short) (btw sorry my photo and video forum got merged here and now there are double posts, working on getting that fixed just thought I'd let ya know)
449790861_3735012573383530_3820626355246819986_n.jpg