Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
…how does he keep getting all this Calvin Klein work? I mean, I’m not mad about it, but either he has the best modeling agent in the world or he’s made some very good friends or something
Because he's hot and all the shoots have generated a lot of buzz. It's not hard to figure out.

Because he's hot and all the shoots have generated a lot of buzz. It's not hard to figure out.

There’s millions of hot guys who don’t get shoots like this. And what buzz has he generated outside of this board and maybe a couple queerty posts? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to knock him here. Of course he’s hot. I just think it’s a little unusual.

Reactions: sdasdsds
There’s millions of hot guys who don’t get shoots like this. And what buzz has he generated outside of this board and maybe a couple queerty posts? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to knock him here. Of course he’s hot. I just think it’s a little unusual.
I get what you're saying. I'm gonna assume he does have some connections. He isn't exactly a trending star atm that is typically what warrants this frequency of high level campaigns. And this shouldn't need to be said but I will anyway... this isn't a complaint about the content itself. I'm very grateful :joy:

Since I only see them here, where are his images being used? Is it primarily niche marketing in Gay magazines and venues as opposed to national/ international campaigns like the JAW campaign? I mean it would be smart of them and he seem like an excellent candidate for Gay appeal across a wide spectrum. Are there maybe similar niche campaigns of CK for African American, Asian, Latino that many of us don’t see front and centered?

I get what you're saying. I'm gonna assume he does have some connections. He isn't exactly a trending star atm that is typically what warrants this frequency of high level campaigns. And this shouldn't need to be said but I will anyway... this isn't a complaint about the content itself. I'm very grateful :joy:

I guess part of what I’m getting at here is that it’s not like there’s anything big going on with his acting career. His IMDB lists a minor role in an Apple miniseries. Outside of some gays who pay close attention to celebrity twunks (like us) or 13 Reasons Why superfans, I don't think you'll find a lot of people who know him by name, and yet he's had several CK shoots now. Again, it's good for him, and I'm happy to see him in underwear, it's just... why him, and why so much?

I guess part of what I’m getting at here is that it’s not like there’s anything big going on with his acting career. His IMDB lists a minor role in an Apple miniseries. Outside of some gays who pay close attention to celebrity twunks (like us) or 13 Reasons Why superfans, I don't think you'll find a lot of people who know him by name, and yet he's had several CK shoots now. Again, it's good for him, and I'm happy to see him in underwear, it's just... why him, and why so much?

It’s interesting in that Michael Cimino also seems to be having more career potential as of late as a model rather than actor. Michael’s straight, but was the main character and Gay, is there still American backlash to Gay roles? But also they both played teen’s primarily and they’ve just about aged out of it making it hard to get more teen roles, yet getting adult male roles and that transition is always a complicated one.

Both Nick Robinson and Logan Letman toggled back and fourth playing teens long after I thought they would, but finally seem done with them. I’m convinced that Dylan Minnette’s long hiatus from acting is to come back firmly in adult roles. Jacob Elordi seems to be making the transition back and forth rather seamlessly in the roles he playing. I do think his height has worked to his advantage as part of that.

Reactions: Caesarimp
Status
Not open for further replies.