Brandon flynn

Philpat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So where is it lol
This was posted earlier in the thread, back in 2021. He was on Grindr when he was at a fashion event in Venice and filming Hellraiser in Serbia. Some posters on here saw his nudes but wouldn't share them because they said he was too nice a guy to do that to. Maybe they will never leak.
Brand G.jpg

ataavrupali

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This was posted earlier in the thread, back in 2021. He was on Grindr when he was at a fashion event in Venice and filming Hellraiser in Serbia. Some posters on here saw his nudes but wouldn't share them because they said he was too nice a guy to do that to. Maybe they will never leak.
View attachment 86649711
Yeah, I posted that one

Reactions: Philpat

Willyboy1994

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 86649711
to be fair if i got sent nudes by a person celeb or otherwise i wouldn't leak them either. however ones they are on the internet i don't mind looking at them.

iLoveTheo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It wasn't. I saw them and posted one here ;)
Thats not one tho, we got these from the entire male cast.

I also don't believe that these upcoming actors who had a really promising start just risk leaking that stuff, even if they have no problem with it, they get mad cash for their first nude scenes, their agents and advisors must have told them that beforehand.

Besides, the 13 Reasons Why bunch also seemed like they didn't fall on their heads.

Golem40

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
#brandon flynn from Sorry, I'm late. I decided to have two breakfasts.
#brandon flynn from Sorry, I'm late. I decided to have two breakfasts.