Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats mostly his leg tho, I don't see anything else, maybe a part of his dick if you go right down vertically the middle to right of his tattoo?

Mostly his leg tho, not a water-distorted dick, sadly.

I thought the same. But people see what they want to see. Especially the ones who've never seen anything at all lol.

Not sure how to save & post insta stories on here but Brandon’s boyf chatting about his favourite butts on his stories. He likes them hairy and lose. Sweaty & matted. Which is quite an opinion. Have we seen Brandon’s ass?I never really had him pictured as very hairy.

Reactions: JustAdam
Not sure how to save & post insta stories on here but Brandon’s boyf chatting about his favourite butts on his stories. He likes them hairy and lose. Sweaty & matted. Which is quite an opinion. Have we seen Brandon’s ass?I never really had him pictured as very hairy.

There you have it

SaveInsta.App - 3219300388984877422.mp4

I’d like to think he’s decently hairy

He may have been talking about his own butt there, especially with the sweaty part (which also applies to his cock)…
IMG_2580.jpeg
IMG_2581.jpeg
IMG_2582.jpeg
IMG_2583.jpeg

And a picture of him with Brandon to remain slightly on topic :
IMG_2579.jpeg

Ele pode estar falando da própria bunda ali, principalmente com a parte suada (o que também vale para o pau)…
View attachment 110914811View attachment 110914821View attachment 110914831View attachment 110914841

E uma foto dele com Brandon para permanecer um pouco no assunto:
[ANEXAR=completo]110914991[/ANEXAR]

Ele pode estar falando da própria bunda ali, principalmente com a parte suada (o que também vale para o pau)…
View attachment 110914811View attachment 110914821View attachment 110914831View attachment 110914841

E uma foto dele com Brandon para

He may have been talking about his own butt there, especially with the sweaty part (which also applies to his cock)…

And a picture of him with Brandon to remain slightly on topic :
View attachment 110914991
No, he was talking about the kind of ass he likes, and it's not like Brandon's; Brandon was probably on his side at the party. Jordan was very insensitive and disgusting when he answered that question.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.