Brandon flynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see just how much he wants to show off his underwear and how hard of a time he’s having holding back. I think it’s a intricate part of his personality. I still think of that first big scene of him from 13 Reasons when he and the Asian guy get caught in the sprinkler and wrestle and get wet and are forbidden to go into the house party.

He strips off his shirt and flaunts his body for the attention and you can see the sparkle in his eyes that it’s much deeper then just acting, Brandon himself is a complete exhibitionist, as all true actors really must be. But for him it’s like electricity and in that scene I immediately knew he was something special and was the one to watch.

It was very similar to Darren Criss’ first scene in Glee, but it’s the musical performance act for him, you knew something completely magical was happening at the moment and it was a star making turn.

Lest you think it’s just my lusty behavior I also saw it the first time I saw Julia Garner act in the TV show The Americans. She was luminous and magical and she definitely had the IT thing that would make her a big star.

I think that'd cost whoever hires him for a role with nudity a big chunk of money, for actors their bodies are also their capital, if they just do it for fun the first time around then any paycheck for potential nudity will be way lower.

But I think he himself knows that he is beautiful and that many think that he is beautiful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.