Brandon Myers

So what’s the update with this hoeee🍆🍆.
Seems like the blonde girl is no more… is he still chasing bait or sugar daddy. His Ig is all these big places but hmmmm.. porn or onlyfans party ??
 
Well he just completed a stay at a suite in a London hotel with a guy named JORDI....

We know because he shot a video when he arrived in the room and the hotel had a WELCOME BRANDON AND JORDI sign on the coffee table..... Just sayin.... :imp: :imp: :imp:
waaat lmfao
 
Not to be that guy but we know Jordi could be the name of a girl right 🤷🏻‍♂️😅
yea something is fishy, I saw that recent post on IG and I asked who was the new gf, a few minutes later he deleted the message I posted, I think he is on the DL, Jordi def sounds like some dude . Whom ever he is now dating is one lucky guy/girl lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: nvrthere
Also guys brandon is hot n sexy but please check out the newest hunk to the list Austin Keil this man is breathtakingly sexy IG: austinbvi
He’s good looking but does he have a massive cock like Brandon, and does he play with other lads, like Brandon?