Brandon Myers

Soo r his pics fake? (Or he is just a grower) because here his dick is not that huge as it was soft plus its a lot thinner (even the otther guy was thicker) idk
He only ever posts pics with a hard on or a fluffed up near hard semi. He might be using a cock pump before too for width.

At this point, anyone asking for pics/vids, might as well just stop or search the dark web like hell. I understand the people who have OF don't want their content shared everywhere for whatever reasons, they feel you should subscribe if you want to see what's going on. BUT let's be honest, many of them are basically scamming. You pay, let's say, 25$ jusy for a few lukewarm pics & 3 second videos then on top of that don't even uplaod as often. Like the folks that subscribe, for some OF accounts, they are your money. Sure, peoope should subscribe, but I want to know what I'm putting my money into first so naturally people are going to ask to see some of the content for free. The models may not like it, but one, they're not somebody like Nick Jonas, & 2 you want/need my money so they can suck it tf up

I also understand there are legal things behind all this & trust I would not want to get the folks who run this site in trouble or the site itself shut down. But at some point, you really have to think, people PM eachother the "banned content" anyway so being like "We will ban you from the site is a bit ridiculous especially considering we have to pay for this site as well. Of course some people on here want content from certain folks for free or without consequence. Pay premium price to be on here, but also pay these same models to view their content? I really hope they're paying you guys as well cause really y'all deserve it agian otherwise, they can suck it. But, I get it, y'all are just doing your jobs idk

You need at least 2 memberships on that damn website and have to pay seperate £45 for just one video thats bullshit. Im not paying 2 months for that website and then pay the video apart from that..... its just robbing. Ive been a member then I read you have to be a member for at least 2 months...... so again if anyone has the content send them to my thanks

Reactions: Cxw1215
anyone has that scene from where he's in a tub?
If you’ve seen the videos(either with a guy or solo), you won’t be satisfied with the tub video because he doesn’t really show it and the video is quite short. (A lot of interview)
I kinda regret that I paid for this quality.

If you’ve seen the videos(either with a guy or solo), you won’t be satisfied with the tub video because he doesn’t really show it and the video is quite short. (A lot of interview)
I kinda regret that I paid for this quality.
i paid for the one with the other guy sadly wasn't good.... if you have the one of the bath tub? Please send me