Brandon Myers

provide a link will ya, instead of just telling us, fool! haha
How about you figure out how to do a search yourself, lazy!
I gave you enough information so that it should have been easy enough.
If someone provides a link to something like that, it tends to disappear faster.
 
How about you figure out how to do a search yourself, lazy!
I gave you enough information so that it should have been easy enough.
If someone provides a link to something like that, it tends to disappear faster.
chill, i was obviously joking. damn ppl are so sensitive these days ha.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
this porn video he made with that other man, in the parts that show his hole, I'm sure that hole has been used a lot. it's so open. Even when the camera is farther away while he's on all fours, it's quite noticeable. Did anyone else notice?
I’m gonna need to see this video for research purposes only
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gaga.T. and abclou