Brandon Osorio From Fire Island Nudes?

Right! Most people hemorrhage money when they move, especially coasts and NYC! And how do you get vacation on top of that?
Brandon works for Sniffies of all places - in marketing though so he probably does well for himself with the money they get from their influencing

• Wow
Reactions: 3vil3y3
They're either independently wealthy thru other means, or making big bucks influencing. I've never seen people move cross-country 3 times in 5 years (or actually less, I think) and then take week-long or 2-week vacations -- usually international travel at that! -- at least twice a month. Even when they're home, they're buying tons of decor, always at the gym, or having elaborate dinner parties. I don't see how they have time to work. And if it sounds like I'm jealous, that may be correct. I wouldn't mind that life. :joy:

Brandon works for Sniffies of all places - in marketing though so he probably does well for himself with the money they get from their influencing

This sounds so bizarre??? Is he the brand ambassador? Is that why he travels to promote the app, showing off on it in the hot. cool places all over the world?

This sounds so bizarre??? Is he the brand ambassador? Is that why he travels to promote the app, showing off on it in the hot. cool places all over the world?
He works as a Senior Global Marketing Manager so that pays pretty well. I think they must take in a few thousand a month from endorsements too. Richie is from a rich Jewish family so I think all those elements combine to allow them to afford everything. Their apartment alone is $6000 a month!

He works as a Senior Global Marketing Manager so that pays pretty well. I think they must take in a few thousand a month from endorsements too. Richie is from a rich Jewish family so I think all those elements combine to allow them to afford everything. Their apartment alone is $6000 a month!
Jeepers, THAT much in rent and these two can still buy such pricey things whenever they travel like handbags and designer shit!? Gay capitalism is such a mindfuck