griffinhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With the conversation we had on Depop inquiring about getting a used pair, that man is confident in knowing his followers are pervs. I definitely feel OF coming soon. Maybe not full nudes but if he’s willing to sell undies for $300 he’s willing to at least take pics in them for more
I concur on him knowing and being okay with his followers being pervs
Yeah, unsure if he’s willing to take pics of him in anything. will sell you his underwear, tho

Reactions: dan123210
D

deleted12298931

Nah, Depop probably didn’t let him sell used underwear.

For reference:
sweaty underwear: $200
underwear he blew a load in: $600

If anyone buys any please dm me, you’re welcome for the price guide
Where did you get that information from?

D

deleted12298931

I mean he literally posted a pic on snap with him wearing one of the underwear he listed for sale so someone must’ve asked him specifically to wear it before he sells it to them.

D

deleted12298931

He is not selling anything beyond clean underwear. Sorry gentlemen. Whose ready to buy tho? They bout to release! Maybe we can get better ones in the future if we support him lol
I mean not entirely clean since he just posted a pic of him wearing underwear he was also trying to sell

D

deleted12602611

I mean not entirely clean since he just posted a pic of him wearing underwear he was also trying to sell
Does anyone have the photo he posted? Everyone’s talking about it but no one has posted it… Please share if anyone has it

D

deleted12602611

He said he would sell,nudes,for $2500
I find it really funny that he’s willing to sell nudes for $2,500 when he could just start an only fans and make much, much more than that. Hell, he could start an only fans and not even get naked and make much more than that! There are plenty of creators on OF that just post sexy workout pics and make plenty of $$

tricks686

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it really funny that he’s willing to sell nudes for $2,500 when he could just start an only fans and make much, much more than that. Hell, he could start an only fans and not even get naked and make much more than that! There are plenty of creators on OF that just post sexy workout pics and make plenty of $$
I'm glad he's ignorant of that fact. I can't stand another only fans with no nudes!

Reactions: bigboaster
D

deleted12602611

I'm glad he's ignorant of that fact. I can't stand another only fans with no nudes!
Well, true, but it would at least be a start. Like many, once they see the money they’ll show more and more