He has not shown anything more than shirtless. He may not even have an assHas he ever showed bare ass? Cuz I know he shows himself in underwear.
Cut him some slack, the disguises that lizard people have to wear can only be so detailed.He has not shown anything more than shirtless. He may not even have an ass
Why would anyone buy it?has anyone bought thisView attachment 150510421
That's right up there with his other previous post he did why spend the money on something your clearly going to get scammed onhas anyone bought thisView attachment 150510421
GIRL BE CALM!FFS, here we go again… again… again…
Ha, I was attempting sarcasm. Can everyone please refrain from the argument and just wait a day or two for Brandon to post another shirtless mirror picture?GIRL BE CALM!
Yeah. The same damn pose in front of the same mirror, with the same blurry camera lens. So hot.Ha, I was attempting sarcasm. Can everyone please refrain from the argument and just wait a day or two for Brandon to post another shirtless mirror picture?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.