Brandts Boy Alek

View attachment 109393391
He definitely looks different. Whether it is better is hard to say because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Oh, yes, I see it now. I don't know what's different exactly, but his head looks huge for his body. I certainly prefered his previous proportions better, but as you say, to each their own.

Reactions: Gerrymi
Oh, yes, I see it now. I don't know what's different exactly, but his head looks huge for his body. I certainly prefered his previous proportions better, but as you say, to each their own.
Same, I like a beard in general, but on him I really liked his "I'm just a guy in his early 20s gifted with a bubble butt that every daddy wants to fuck" look. It really suits him.

Same. He lost the appeal for me. He's face looks like that chad meme guy with make up. RIP

Reactions: ILoveBlondGuys
Just discovered him and his beginning work. Amazing oral skills. Especially his work with Throat-it boy (which I have a feeling is also Brandt's company).
TIB has been around a lot longer lol. Supposedly he was Brandt’s “mentor” lol. There’s a vid of TIB using Brandt and Nash’s throats it was soo hot.

TIB has been around a lot longer lol. Supposedly he was Brandt’s “mentor” lol. There’s a vid of TIB using Brandt and Nash’s throats it was soo hot.
But haven't been many updates on TIB's JFF or OF (forget which one I just subscribed to). TIB has a beautiful cock. Alek is who I wished I could have been.

Oh are we splitting hairs about terminology now? You understood the question I was asking but decided to be a dick so lets try again, on the vast scale of sexuality does he lean more towards homosexuality or does he identify more heterosexual and use homosexual activities to profit off of a gay audience? Is that better?