Brandts Boy Alek

Reactions: Diazjr181
It was posted on the Brandt's Boys website on 5/22/2023, and it's called "Mission Monday: Reviewing A Sex Bench."
Thanks!!!

I found it, but it’s only like 5 minutes. Troy ties Alek to the bench and all that happens is Alek blows Troy; Troy [fake] cums in Alex’s mouth; Alek jacks off while in/on the bench onto the carpet below him while Troy slaps Alek’s ass while his hole twitches.

I can’t believe they didn’t have Troy absolutely PLOW Alek in/on that bench. :mad::mad:

Thanks!!!

I found it, but it’s only like 5 minutes. Troy ties Alek to the bench and all that happens is Alek blows Troy; Troy [fake] cums in Alex’s mouth; Alek jacks off while in/on the bench onto the carpet below him while Troy slaps Alek’s ass while his hole twitches.

I can’t believe they didn’t have Troy absolutely PLOW Alek in/on that bench. :mad::mad:
Do you think all his cum swallows are fake? I've always wondered.

Reactions: Diazjr181
Do you think all his cum swallows are fake? I've always wondered.
Personally, I believe 90% of the things Alek did with Troy were faked. ESPECIALLY if they supposedly involved semen.

In fact, I believe EVERY. SINGLE. INTERNAL CUMSHOT (whether from fucking or blowjob). in the entire Br*ndt’s Boys Universe is 101% faked.

Still hot, but totally fake, in my opinion. That goes for Jordan. Kyle. Troy. Brandt. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. Still hot tho.

Personally, I believe 90% of the things Alek did with Troy were faked. ESPECIALLY if they supposedly involved semen.

In fact, I believe EVERY. SINGLE. INTERNAL CUMSHOT (whether from fucking or blowjob). in the entire Br*ndt’s Boys Universe is 101% faked.

Still hot, but totally fake, in my opinion. That goes for Jordan. Kyle. Troy. Brandt. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. Still hot tho.
I have wondered about this too. I think there are only a handful of scenes where they actually show cum dripping off the bottom's hole. It is one of those money shots where creators usually show off creampie results, but many of their contents rarely highlight them.