Brandts Boy Alek

Omg… the stupid musclehead has inadvertently let something big slip by with his recent snap…

He was filming troy making a TikTok but that video was uploaded on early December of last year… Meaning this seriously was fucking planned and filmed beforehand

He might get already get fucked double pen, sucked everyone on the house and we are just seeing uploads…
I KNEW IT!!! I ALWAYS suspected they record months in advance. I called them out on it last year when I noticed they uploaded videos in the winter but in their videos all the trees still had green leaves and it looked like a hot summer day and Brandt tried to do damage control by deleting my comment especially how they never upload directly from Snapchat, it’s always from their Camera roll

I KNEW IT!!! I ALWAYS suspected they record months in advance. I called them out on it last year when I noticed they uploaded videos in the winter but in their videos all the trees still had green leaves and it looked like a hot summer day and Brandt tried to do damage control by deleting my comment especially how they never upload directly from Snapchat, it’s always from their Camera roll
wow i feel like this is what american soldiers would've felt like upon seeing auschwitz for the first time. we've been lied to by the mass media

Wait what is the concern with things being uploaded in real time? Did you sign up for their page (or better yet, follow these lpsg pages) because you thought the videos were filmed and uploaded the same day?

Reactions: Nomi