Brandts Boys Troy

cj-707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't u just love when a muscle stud wears tight short shorts @ the gym? I'd be on my knees so fast with this dude lol

There is something interesting about his face. Like it’s too tight. Or maybe the shape of his eyes. Idk really, just something different.

cj-707

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: David Jck

sluttymd9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh does anyone have pictures of Brandt and Nashs faces? I've wondered myself why they never show them, especially after all this time fucking. I used to like their content a lot but only seeing bodies and dicks got old for me lol

Idk about "Nash," but "Brandt" doesn't show his face because he's quite unattractive. And short.

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idk about "Nash," but "Brandt" doesn't show his face because he's quite unattractive. And short.
damn. Brandt's the dominant one too right? i wonder how these two actually linked up. that's crazy they've made so much content and $$$$ and Brandt's unattractive. Jordan's not so bad and Troy is mouth watering lol. That other guy who shows his face is OK, not really my type but not cute enough for me to remember his name.

Reactions: LilPancake69