Brennan Donnelly

imagine that bathing suit soaking wet. they are almost see through now, you'd def be able to see his dick through those. Im sure he knows that too

Reactions: Tarkihurdu
I mean we can pretty clearly see his phone in a pocket in there. It doesn't look like he's wearing underwear and those are pretty light green. I wonder how transparent they are when wet.

Just posted on his Instagram. Not sure if its from over the Christmas break or recent, which if so will mean shirtless vlog content coming.
20220129_132008.jpg

The black out in the food was an accident and I didn't realize it until I uploaded the image

Reactions: fhrbdjaisbf
Regarding above pic: it was taken over Christmas as Brennan posted another pic of him and his Mom. They are wearing the same clothes as a pic posted on Donnellys family instagram during last Florida vacation

I get the impression he's definitely gotten his dick sucked at college, but has maybe held off on having sex with anyone. Maybe that changes once it hits spring and he's regularly shirtless more often around people
Curious, what gives you that impression?

This picture is a couple weeks/months old, but I never posted it.

You can see Brennan on the far right, Brennan's dad Mike to Brennan's right, and I think his cousin to the right of his dad/far left of the picture.

Mike drinks Miller Lite, and is clearly opening one in the picture. The question is, is the Bud Light there Brennan's or his cousin's? Based on where the cousin is standing and where Brennan is standing, it would make more sense for it to be Brennan's, but that would mean that he's drinking underage in front of his parents (and in public). His parents seem kind of conservative, but I do wonder if they've become "okay" with Brennan partying, to some degree.

You be the judge.

Also, Brennan has a hot bod and happy trail. Mike is not looking bad either for a guy in his early 50's. I'd gladly sign up to look like that in my early 50's.

Pool Beer.PNG

Total guess. Feel like he’s pretty religious and family oriented, he might think of sex as a bit more serious. But that wouldn’t stop him from hooking up more generally
And this is what keeps me from finding him sexually attractive. The religious part.