Brennan Donnelly

Ryan and Brennan chilling shirtless on the couch on their phones after a spirited wrestling match:

Brennan and Ryan Shirtless Phones.PNG

We got some great pics of Brennan in just his underwear, grey Hanes boxer briefs, in this video. It's rare to see him in only underwear, but we were treated today!

Brennan Eating Grey Hanes 2.PNG

Brennan Eating Grey Hanes.png

Brennan Walking Grey Hanes 2.png

Brennan Walking Grey Hanes.png

Brennan with his maternal grandfather (who looks good for his age) at their family’s annual trip to the North Carolina coast. They did an Olympic night, and it looks like Brennan won gold.

Brennan has been working out, and pit lovers will love this shot. His smile is infectious here.

IMG_9385.jpeg

You guys… I had a (weird) dream that Brennan had started doing some form of onlyfans/X explicit content.. and like it was hot as fuck. In my dream I saw his posts and his pole LMAOO - and yes the content was GAY… he was topping and bottoming, getting sucked and sucking, cum content, the whole nine yards.

And then there was a weird part where there was a scandal about a post on Reddit that appeared to be him and Ryan asking for someone to “deflower” Ryan while Brennan was in the room (don’t remember if Brennan would do anything with him too, but it was very taboo raunchy stuff lmaoo)
Ryan, of course, was “fresh on campus” at the same college his siblings attended (which Idek if Ryan is attending the same Uni or not irl)

Why the heck I dreamed about this? I couldn’t tell you because I wasn’t even thinking about him or his family, nor have I seen any of their videos recently.

Oh, and the gag of it all was that Katie knew about all of this, didn’t care and their parents didn’t know?!